Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 21,046 to 21,060 of 28087
-
04-05-18 23:14 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 35Michelles
Anyone know if michelles is closed for good? Drove by tonight and it was all dark with a note on the front door, but didn't stop to read it. Bummer if its closed, was planning a trip tomorrow. Good thing theres many other options around.
-
04-05-18 20:51 #7041Banned Member

Posts: 132Last week 107 was closed. Girl at door showed me a big bruise on her arm and said "open in a couple days". ?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
108 was open though.
-
04-05-18 19:53 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 689April Showers brings V Flowers.
No more confusion between V Spa 107 and GILF central as 108 has closed its doors. I do miss the competition, between the ladies at both shops, trying to lure in any potential customers that walk towards their doors. Choose between GILFs, MILFs or YILFs for your pleasure.
This new month brings in a whole new lineup at the V. I may not be exact on these names, but this is my understanding: "Dan Dan", young and chunky, but sweet. "Vivian", Young spinner whom may not be as attractive as her predecessors, but has youth on her side. "Wiwi", a thin MILF with frizzy hair that transforms from bland to radiant with a simple smile. "Coco", my flavor of choice on this visit.
Coco is a petite 5,2 ish, 30 ish, China doll that looks like an Asian Catherine Bach from the original Dukes of Hazards. She has slight freckles like Lucy Liu and a tight muscular body with enhanced tits that are well proportioned to her frame. She is very friendly, with an alluring smile, constantly putting her arms around me like new lovers. She speaks very little English, but thought her voice sexy. I had a good feeling about Coco and opted for the 90-minute $100 HF indicating on the clock ˝-hour massage back, ˝-hour front and ˝-hour stroking her kitty with my palm. She giggles and gives me a kiss which I took as we are in agreement.
I request a strong massage and though not as hard as I prefer, it was adequate pressure with good technique. She would grab my schlong from time to time and massaged my thighs up to my sacks which I thoroughly enjoy. She asked several times if I was enjoying her massage and I was. At 30-minutes comes the flip and she wastes no time going for little brother. She confirms "everything" as we nod at each other and she leaves to get a cover.
When she returns I'm fully erect from anticipation and she plays, kisses and sucks my cock before slipping on the cover. She begins to undress, but I stop her as I enjoy peeling back these gals layers, exposing their flesh to my delight. She has a large tattoo across her belly and the typical horizontal tat on her lower back. Her body is similar to a gymnast with a strong back, defined shoulders and thighs.
She lays on the table and spreads her legs for standard mish, but I spend a few minutes admiring and exploring her body with my fingers and tongue, tasting her lips, nips, thighs and sweet vaginal nectar. She seems to be enjoying my seduction techniques and I was enjoying her squirming and moan's. During the deed she would rub her clit seeming to orgasm multiple times. An Oscar performance if acting. She was very accommodating to all my positions and can take a pounding. A few times I wasn't sure if her gasps were pleasure or pain so I asked if okay and she says feels good. Never rushing me we get a knock on the door from her coworker, but only to let her know another customer is requesting her.
We go at it for another 20-minutes and apparently the customer is waiting. So solly, not solly.
She never asks for her tip and I leave her 2-Franklins to her delight. I would definitely repeat, but so much new talent to try at all my fav spots. Looking forward to sharing / re-living with my fellow mongers. Be safe and happy hunting.
-
04-05-18 17:57 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 52LH Foot Care.
Happy to report that I've been going to L&H Football Care for a legit (Asian legit behind the counter certified) massage. Nothing extra. Even take family there for their birthdays. .2 full body massage, .1 tip. No HE. Legit.
Originally Posted by ChowGow
[View Original Post]
I believe LH has a few shops. I'm talking about the one off of Clairemont Medan Blvd.
-
04-05-18 13:06 #7038Banned Member

Posts: 707V spa 107 KVR is open
I can confirm that 107 is open and 108 is still closed.
Originally Posted by RayBert5498
[View Original Post]
I just had a half hour session there., it's all good.
-
04-05-18 09:17 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 689Sports Arena Midway District Hunt.
After receiving several messages on my last Rosecrans "Beauty Salon & Spa" post, I had the urge for another visit. To my dismay, Cindy and Emily have moved on, but there is new cute, petite, sweetie wearing a little school girl outfit that goes by Tiffany. She was very friendly and touchy-feely, but the only gal working so I took a pass to avoid phone / door interruptions that usually occur when getting a "massage" from the only girl working. As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say, "I'll be back" and decide to check out several other AMPs I've flagged in this area. Note: I'm looking for FS or if I find an Asian beauty, would settle for less.
I Massage: In Rosecrans Center shopping center, I was greeted by a cute young gal. I inquired about pricing $40/ hr and shower, table and standing available. She said she was available now, but I was in recon mode. I got the feeling it was legit or HJ place at best, but made a mental note to confirm next time I'm in the area. Moving on.
Midway Spa: On Midway in a decent looking strip mall. Greeted by a stocky emotionless gal that appeared to be the only one working, so I quickly moved on.
Holiday Spa: Where Midway turns into Sports Arena Blvd. Interesting (Read as gaudy) standalone building in front of a Holiday Inn. Not bad looking middle aged lady greeted me. Outside sign advertises $45/ hr, but inside menu displays $50/ hr. Has a shower, but not feeling this place. Moving on.
Island Thai Massage & Spa: On a one-way street behind the sports arena. Dingy little building with barely 3-parking spaces. Inside, a good-looking young lady by the name of Julie rolls out of a makeshift cot behind the counter. Front door wide open, rooms, do not appear secure, $60/ hr and she says she is the only girl working, but another girl tomorrow so I move on.
LH Foot Care / Sunny Massage: Heading back towards Kearny Mesa area, both of these places look nice, but didn't see anything worthwhile. I may try later for a legit massage and would love to report hidden menu options. Sunny had a dude at the counter, but he seemed more willing to tempt with their MTs then most dudes that manage the desk of AMPs.
Hope this provides some insight to my fellow mongers and if any of you have additional info on these places, please share. Be safe and happy hunting!
-
04-05-18 07:49 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 689Shirley you meant Amy.
Dude,
There is no mamasan at Ronson so who ever you spoke with or texted mislead you, not the girls that work there.
Jessica greeted me when I stopped by and she told me there is a new girl, Amy, as she knows I like to preview the new talent. Amy was taking a shower so Jessica and I mingled until she was done. When the shower stopped, Jessica went to speak with her. I assume it was to tell her that I'm a regular, what I like and I tip well. All the girls Jessica works with have always taken excellent care of me, so I assume it is in part due to her speaking of me in a positive light.
Amy is pretty much as you describe, but I would peg her to be in her early to mid twenties at best. I found Amy to be shy and demure, as if she was a newbie. I paid $60/ hour HF and she steps out of the room. I heard some spoken Chinese and laughter before she returns. If only I understood Chinese!
Anyways, she barely speaks English but tries to make small talk and flatter me. Maybe I'm a sucker for compliments as I found her touch soothing though not a skilled masseuse. Barely 10-minutes into the massage she signals for the flip, then begins kissing my nipples while stroking little bro.
At full attention, I get off the table as she stands still, watching me undress her. Her tits are small, but seemingly sensitive as she quivers and moans as I kiss, lick and brush my fingers across her nipples. While sucking and playing with her nips, I slide my other hand between her legs and feel her moistness. She gently sucks my cock then slides on a cover.
I pick her up intending to spin her around onto the table for standing mish, but to my surprise she wraps her legs around me and drops herself slowly working my cock into her tight wet twat. I grab her ass cheeks with both hands, picking her up and down in the same rhythm as she squeezes me with her legs. She expressed some discomfort when going too deep so I went low and slow to approving moans.
She was very accommodating to all my positions, even asking for 96. I smile as we know what she meant and she positions herself accordingly. I finish standing mish, then gently place her legs to her side. She lay on her side a few minutes saying something in Chinese that I hope was a compliment as she plays with my softening cock.
So my experience with Amy was much more favorable and IMO what she lacks in breasts she more than makes up for in other departments. Personally I'll take smaller natural sensitive tits over man made any day. Ronson still remains one of my favs!
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 00:14 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 74Has anyone seen her
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...549683768.html
Any info on this latina beauty?Last edited by LatinLove187; 04-05-18 at 00:15. Reason: I wanted to add a picture
-
04-04-18 22:58 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 558Well she hasn't returned as of this past Monday night. I popped in there thinking I might find her back. I asked if Tina was still working there and the girl told me no, that she doesn't work there anymore. She wasn't too convincing that she was coming back anytime soon either. Anyhow, had to wait 20 minutes for her to finish with another gent. I should of left right there. The woman was very nice and gave a decent massage but she is a non looker and reminded me of a passable TV. 40 for the half and 40 for the HE. Service was rushed, and just about the time I was going to bust in her hand a gent comes in the door of the lobby and set off those stupid chimes. Then she was in a real rush. I won't be back. I have no idea if additional services are offered and I didn't even ask her name. If anybody is on the fence about this place, I'd look elsewhere. Moe.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 18:40 #7033Banned Member

Posts: 707Rotation
This place (no name place on Ronson and others) are on a rotation schedule.
The girls go for one week to at most a month.
Good news it's always the chance of trying new girls.
Bad news is it if you read an older review or you have a favorite, she might not be there next time.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 17:50 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 27KVR, #107 closed?
I saw on Yelp that it is closed. Mongers reported earlier that #108 is closed. So both are now closed? Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.
-
04-04-18 15:19 #7031Regular Member

Posts: 11Not Shirley
I stopped by the place early in the morning today wanting to try out Shirley. I texted mamasan the day before to schedule and called to confirm before I drove there. When I walked inside, I saw a girl matches your description of red dress and ask if she is Shirley and tell her about the appointment. I would say her body is very good for a typical massage place (thin body with A cup, and hair to mid-back), although I would disagree with many reviews on are-map and here about her age / face. She looked more like 27-35 I would give 7/10. However, I was there already so I opted for 1 hour /$60 because I didn't want to be rush.
Originally Posted by ChowGow
[View Original Post]
Similar to your experience, she walked in on me as I undressed and place the towel on the bed. Her massage is not good which I anticipated. The massage on the back last for 10 minutes as I caress her legs. Then she asked me to flip over. I offered 140 $ (which I think is super generous already comparing to the rate in OC area). She said minimum is 160 $ for FS, 100 $ is for BJ. I tried to bargain again and again finally I decided to just go with 160 $. I asked for DATY which is said would be 200 $ minimum, and I said nope. At that time I just wanted to get my load out and be done with this place.
We started out with missionary which she said Jr is "big and feel good. " Then on to the doggie which she started to show some discomfort (she declined CG). I finally asked her to turn over and finish in missionary. Toward the end, she keep saying Jr is "big" but more of a complain then a compliment. Also she doesn't allow kissing at all, and foreplay touching is very minimal.
When she cleaning me up, she smiled and said she is not Shirley, and that her name is Amie / Amy. She also said the real Shirley is no longer working here and that she had gone back home (China I think) since New Year (I assumed Chinese New Year which is before Feb 5th). I was pissed but I tried to keep cool and dress up. I texted mamasan and asked her why did she lied to me about Shirley? Well, she hasn't reply to me at all (comparing when setting up appointment and confirming which take less than 5 minutes).
Overall, I would never come back to this place again. I really wanted to try out Jessica at this place, but with the bait-and-switch experience, I don't think I can get the real Jessica. For the amount that I spend on this fake Shirley, I could spend it on much better-looking gal in the OC with so much more and could have money leftover for a HJ second time.
-
04-03-18 16:35 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 29Can an someone confirm this? Would be a big shame and loss for SD. BG (I. E Tina) is (was?) an ATF.
Originally Posted by ButttMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 13:44 #7029Banned Member

Posts: 707This is the one in San Marcos
This is the new spa right next to where kings massage was.
Off of Nordahl in San Marcos right next to the Taco Bell.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 12:40 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 304Please specify at least the area of the parlor
The title of this post is "Crystal Massage". There is a Crystal Massage in San Marcos and a Crystal Oriental Massage on Mira Mesa Boulevard. Maybe I could figure out which one by browsing prior posts.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
But it would be much appreciated if posters took the few seconds extra to tell us WHERE.
Fellows: please take the time to add location detail or even a link so we do not have to browse around the posts trying to figure out which location you visited. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





