Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 22144
-
04-05-18 14:50 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 178Go to the search. When that pops up hit the filters. It'll then show all types of options. Make sure to hit save after your done.
Originally Posted by ABigDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 09:28 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 62SA. Am I doing something wrong
SA. Am I doing something wrong.
Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74
[View Original Post]
I went to the site. Am open to 18-37,4'9 -5'10, detroit (100 miles) - and all I got back was 15 profiles that fit for Asians. The way everyone is talking, I thought there would be more.
-
04-04-18 23:41 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 38Silver cricket Mckenize.
I stopped in the cricket for the first time in a while. I ordered a jack and coke ($11 + 4 tip) to relax for a few. I counted 10 plus dancers and 7 patrons on Monday day shift. I spoke with beautiful and angel but Mckenize caught my attention. She stopped by to chat after her stage dances. Like past posters she's really easy to get along and talk with. I decided to get a few dances with her, high mileage girl and goes along with it.
I'll probably visit the cricket again soon but with more money.
$15-Drink w / tip.
$10 in singles to dancers.
$15- $10 wristband for VIP plus $5 to the entry guy.
$40 dances.
Total 80.
-
04-04-18 20:48 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 450She probably pegged you as a newbie to the club and figured you may not know how it works in the club, I think the ladies really do have a good memory of faces that are pretty regular in there club, particularly if you take ladies into the dance areas on a semi regular basis. And a lot of ladies will always start out high hoping to get a bite up there. But most will always come down really quickly off that high starting offer once they know you know the ways of the clubs. Always counter offer lower than your upper limit and go from there. If she walks away, she'll most likely be back when she doesn't get any offers out there, more then likely more agreeable to a more reasonable price point.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 17:32 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 100Subi's
Hmmm, is the VIP area by the dj booth the sitting area at the end of the bar? Or is the VIP closed off back there somewhere? If it's that open sitting area st the end of the bar, I've gotten dances there before. But it's pretty much out in the open.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 11:22 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 312Subis
I've gone there. Usually once a year sometime in July the past three yrs. I'm weird.
Originally Posted by GorillaTouch
[View Original Post]
Anyways, they have a VIP in the back on the left side of DJ booth. Regular VIP dance area in front by entrance door. Not much too be had in front but I hear the back one is a go from some dancers.
A7 D.
-
04-04-18 11:01 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 100Subi's
When I do go to stripclubs, I usually like going to subi's. No particular reason, just been going there for years now. But does anyone know if subi's has a VIP? And if so, can you get FS in the VIP? Years back I was able to get FS in the lap dance area, but that was years ago. Any info is helpful!
-
04-04-18 10:00 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 159Hustler was dead when they took the doors off the VIP rooms. I haven't been back since. Before that. It was a LOT of fun.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 09:57 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 159This is the best advice for any newbie. I failed to negotiate up front once and got burned. Negotiate the rate, services, and time before you head back. It's not that difficult to do and most peelers expect negotiation.
Originally Posted by RoadHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 00:58 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 49Nikki from Landing Strip.
Saw a really amazing brunette at Landing Strip about a year ago. Went by Nikki. Had her own business in Clawson. Anyone know her and if she is still dancing?
-
04-04-18 00:56 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 49Goldie from penthouse.
Anyone know where Goldie from Penthouse is these days? She looks like a young hot Renee Zellweger.
-
04-03-18 21:58 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 1151Every single time I have paid in advance I've regretted it. I've walked out within 15 seconds of walking in, and not paid her anything. If it starts going south (too many rules) I've paid for 1 song (20) and cancelled our pre-arranged deal. A good bet is to seek out a girl you've seen reviewed.
Originally Posted by RoadHead
[View Original Post]
I've read people call Bogarts low end, its a decent club and the food is great. Getting your choice to come to your table can be hard. You can always tip your waitress to send her over. Or tip her on stage and say "You're really hot. I'd love to get some VIP dances". RTFF and make a list of good dancers at the club (s) you're going to. Good luck!
-
04-03-18 19:04 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 147Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ng-Arrangement
-
04-03-18 17:20 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Awesome, thanks!
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 14:49 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 64Same interested in SA tips
Would love the advice. You can PM if you want.
Originally Posted by Salmasy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





