Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18863

    Spanish cutie

    Exotic beauty. Has anybody met her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / photos /4793085793/25687403.

  2. #18862

  3. #18861

    Handy mandy ripoff.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-post/44188227

    Total bait and switch. Airport area hotel. Got to the door and realized she was the same old fat chick that I gave a bad review to a while back. Pics aren't even close to her. Don't waste time or money.
    I will second this person's experience, I saw her in February. Crappy hotel, I should have ran just at the sight of the hotel, but I pressed on. Her room wreaked of smoke and nasty incense. I made the mistake of paying up front and could only handle 5 minutes before I just got up and left because she and the smell was so terrible.

  4. #18860

    Has anyone seen her?

    Anyone seem her before? Real pics?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7991/47222692

  5. #18859

    SA. Am I doing something wrong

    I went to the site. Am open to 18-37,4'9 -5'10, detroit (100 miles) - and all I got back was 15 profiles that fit for Asians. The way everyone is talking, I thought there would be more.

  6. #18858

    Feeling mature lately


  7. #18857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddoc2321  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the hobby, this is my first time. Can anyone give me a solid near downriver, I want to pull the trigger on a lot of the ladies just unsure! Thank you!
    You're not going to find anything "solid" downriver. Or upriver. Or leftriver. Or rightriver. Odds are you will be nothing but disappointed with BP girls.

    Good luck.

  8. #18856

    Massage only

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the faith in my experience or judgment, but I honestly have no idea. I am a poor estimator of age. And I have never seen this ad before, so no idea whether legit or not.
    Maybe legit but massage only she texted me back. She did not text price. I'll pass. Still looking.

  9. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-post/44188227

    Total bait and switch. Airport area hotel. Got to the door and realized she was the same old fat chick that I gave a bad review to a while back. Pics aren't even close to her. Don't waste time or money.
    Something tells me that adult look site is just as big of a joke as tosluts with the fake reviews.

  10. #18854

    Newbie downriver.

    I'm new to the hobby, this is my first time. Can anyone give me a solid near downriver, I want to pull the trigger on a lot of the ladies just unsure! Thank you!

  11. #18853

    Diamond contact info.

    Am I nuts or has Lesley changed up contact info again? I apologize if I missed something about her shutting down (that would suck). If someone has most up to date #, please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it. Seems 727 has gone dead.

  12. #18852

    Handy Mandy. STAY AWAY

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-post/44188227

    Total bait and switch. Airport area hotel. Got to the door and realized she was the same old fat chick that I gave a bad review to a while back. Pics aren't even close to her. Don't waste time or money.

  13. #18851

    Any info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2642/48365477

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7223/45834622

    Any info on either if these? I found mixed reviews on the first, but can't find much on the second.

    Thanks!

  14. #18850

    Re: TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is/jQjji#70%.

    Throw this out there. Me thinks she's TGTBT. Hey Acoustic, outcall? What you think her age based off photos? Me think 31-35 yrs if real at all. Didn't search extensively though. But first hit w/google brings up different ad/cell #. Bored at home, surfing, got all night.

    Thrill of the hunt. Nothing really coming up on the ad for red flags. Like it says outcall. LOL.
    Thank you for the faith in my experience or judgment, but I honestly have no idea. I am a poor estimator of age. And I have never seen this ad before, so no idea whether legit or not.

  15. #18849

    Shawna Ann contact

    Guys I'm dumb not sure who got info or not but if you have not I apologize. Send me another request I am going to clear my inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape