Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 1359 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 22143
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9273

    SA. Am I doing something wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74  [View Original Post]
    Would love the advice. You can PM if you want.
    SA. Am I doing something wrong.

    I went to the site. Am open to 18-37,4'9 -5'10, detroit (100 miles) - and all I got back was 15 profiles that fit for Asians. The way everyone is talking, I thought there would be more.

  2. #9272

    Silver cricket Mckenize.

    I stopped in the cricket for the first time in a while. I ordered a jack and coke ($11 + 4 tip) to relax for a few. I counted 10 plus dancers and 7 patrons on Monday day shift. I spoke with beautiful and angel but Mckenize caught my attention. She stopped by to chat after her stage dances. Like past posters she's really easy to get along and talk with. I decided to get a few dances with her, high mileage girl and goes along with it.

    I'll probably visit the cricket again soon but with more money.

    $15-Drink w / tip.

    $10 in singles to dancers.

    $15- $10 wristband for VIP plus $5 to the entry guy.

    $40 dances.

    Total 80.

  3. #9271
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help. I don not understand why I got a offer of "5 "in Subi's. She did see I was a member of SA as I was on the APP when she sat by me.
    She probably pegged you as a newbie to the club and figured you may not know how it works in the club, I think the ladies really do have a good memory of faces that are pretty regular in there club, particularly if you take ladies into the dance areas on a semi regular basis. And a lot of ladies will always start out high hoping to get a bite up there. But most will always come down really quickly off that high starting offer once they know you know the ways of the clubs. Always counter offer lower than your upper limit and go from there. If she walks away, she'll most likely be back when she doesn't get any offers out there, more then likely more agreeable to a more reasonable price point.

  4. #9270

    Subi's

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there. Usually once a year sometime in July the past three yrs. I'm weird.

    Anyways, they have a VIP in the back on the left side of DJ booth. Regular VIP dance area in front by entrance door. Not much too be had in front but I hear the back one is a go from some dancers.

    A7 D.
    Hmmm, is the VIP area by the dj booth the sitting area at the end of the bar? Or is the VIP closed off back there somewhere? If it's that open sitting area st the end of the bar, I've gotten dances there before. But it's pretty much out in the open.

  5. #9269

    Subis

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTouch  [View Original Post]
    When I do go to stripclubs, I usually like going to subi's. No particular reason, just been going there for years now. But does anyone know if subi's has a VIP? And if so, can you get FS in the VIP? Years back I was able to get FS in the lap dance area, but that was years ago. Any info is helpful!
    I've gone there. Usually once a year sometime in July the past three yrs. I'm weird.

    Anyways, they have a VIP in the back on the left side of DJ booth. Regular VIP dance area in front by entrance door. Not much too be had in front but I hear the back one is a go from some dancers.

    A7 D.

  6. #9268

    Subi's

    When I do go to stripclubs, I usually like going to subi's. No particular reason, just been going there for years now. But does anyone know if subi's has a VIP? And if so, can you get FS in the VIP? Years back I was able to get FS in the lap dance area, but that was years ago. Any info is helpful!

  7. #9267
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    I heard a report that Hustler Club in Lincoln Park (a Detroit suburb) had recently changed its name to Dreamgirls. Any confirmation of the name change from locals?

    Has anyone visited the club lately? I'm curious if the name change implies an improvement in management or an upgrade in talent and value?

    When it first opened, Hustler was one of my favorite clubs in metro Detroit. But the Deja Vu corporate office took over management of the club and the club spiraled down hill. To my knowledge, Dreamgirls is still part of the Deja Vu corporate chain (along with the Hustler brand name) so I'm not very optimistic about improvements in the talent and value at this club. It still has a very nice building but this club needs much more than a name change to compete with the other strip clubs in metro Detroit that offer quality adult entertainment at a reasonable value.
    Hustler was dead when they took the doors off the VIP rooms. I haven't been back since. Before that. It was a LOT of fun.

  8. #9266
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]

    P.S. Never pay up front (even part of the money) and always negotiate at the table, not in the VIP.
    This is the best advice for any newbie. I failed to negotiate up front once and got burned. Negotiate the rate, services, and time before you head back. It's not that difficult to do and most peelers expect negotiation.

  9. #9265

    Nikki from Landing Strip.

    Saw a really amazing brunette at Landing Strip about a year ago. Went by Nikki. Had her own business in Clawson. Anyone know her and if she is still dancing?

  10. #9264

    Goldie from penthouse.

    Anyone know where Goldie from Penthouse is these days? She looks like a young hot Renee Zellweger.

  11. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Never pay up front (even part of the money) and always negotiate at the table, not in the VIP.
    Every single time I have paid in advance I've regretted it. I've walked out within 15 seconds of walking in, and not paid her anything. If it starts going south (too many rules) I've paid for 1 song (20) and cancelled our pre-arranged deal. A good bet is to seek out a girl you've seen reviewed.

    I've read people call Bogarts low end, its a decent club and the food is great. Getting your choice to come to your table can be hard. You can always tip your waitress to send her over. Or tip her on stage and say "You're really hot. I'd love to get some VIP dances". RTFF and make a list of good dancers at the club (s) you're going to. Good luck!

  12. #9262
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    FYI there is a newer thread dedicated to SA where you will find all the information you seek. Scroll down the page.
    Here's the link.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ng-Arrangement

  13. #9261

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    FYI there is a newer thread dedicated to SA where you will find all the information you seek. Scroll down the page.
    Awesome, thanks!

  14. #9260

    Same interested in SA tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in trying SA. Do you have any tips or suggestions to make the experience more enjoyable? Do you typically come straight out and say what you want?

    SA.
    Would love the advice. You can PM if you want.

  15. #9259

    Re: Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in trying SA. Do you have any tips or suggestions to make the experience more enjoyable? Do you typically come straight out and say what you want?

    SA.
    FYI there is a newer thread dedicated to SA where you will find all the information you seek. Scroll down the page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape