Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 30759
-
04-03-18 19:43 #19779Banned Member

Posts: 442Legit. Really cute girl. Nice ass. Really funto talk story with. Massaged me undraped. Lots of butt massage. I repeat cause she hot.
Originally Posted by Survivor8081
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 17:55 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 287Good massage. Cute and sweet girl. No play. She has been reviewed under Legit Massage.
Originally Posted by Survivor8081
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 16:20 #19777Banned Member

Posts: 435I never partake, but reports are not bad massage but no play.
Originally Posted by Survivor8081
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 15:15 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 174Ymmv
Went to see her recently. Massage was good, but no play was offered, even after I asked. Other mongers have had HE, thus YMMV on this one.
60+20 for legit massage is what I paid. HT.
Originally Posted by Tepuki
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 13:25 #19775Regular Member

Posts: 1Bella.
Any one got info on this Bella.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...549967626.html
-
04-02-18 14:58 #19774Banned Member

Posts: 442Got terrible reviews. Was advertising 4 hand massage with "sister". Reviews in BP, CL or ripoff threads.
Originally Posted by Inked0721
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-18 14:48 #19773Senior Member

Posts: 77Damn I texted both these places. I always ask for room number, I usually don't get a reply, or they say make appt first and I give you room number when you get here smh.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
I'm also direct. I say I don't want to end up in shitty service rooms if they inquire me. So 1310, including 1307 mini room w- thai Cali upsellas and 1310. Also 15th floor I just avoid altogether 1501,1502, etc. Even tho I got my GoTos jr always want to be exploring! Bad jr!
Thanks for the info!!
-
04-02-18 05:17 #19772Senior Member

Posts: 5231234 is one:
Originally Posted by LuvToMeet
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...549158819.html
It was acquired by entering "234" in the Search window on CL Therapeutic Services.
Here is another. This one (a "464") was particularly bad, as she still did not allow touching after already taking HF + tip and was trying to push for FS tip, whilst attempting to gain control and claiming to be Japanese:
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...549329351.html
As another member said, some of these are 'Casting Calls' and you are going to wind up with whichever China girl they send.
They do mix it up so it might be 1310 or it may be some other room, with different phone numbers.
Never let these workers control the situation. What Redneck said about paying first shifting the balance of power completely to the provider, is grossly amplified with these places. They switch from charming to domineering the moment they have the HF and it only gets worse once you hand over any further tip.
Unlike the fun places of several years ago, where you tipped 60+140 after the session (having sex with a girl almost immediately after meeting), IMHO these places deserve what's coming to them re: LE.
-
04-02-18 03:51 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 44Tattooed chick.
Any reviews on her? DM is OK thanks bradddazhttp://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-4640/10340132.
-
04-01-18 18:23 #19770Senior Member

Posts: 68Link to 1310 CC?
What is the name of this place? Can you share the link to their ad? So we can avoid. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 16:53 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 54Chinese Network
Don't go to 1310 CC or phone no 234 xxxx. They ripped you off or up selling. I was out in 1/2 hour & another monger arrived. Never go back again. Thai places is better I guess.
-
04-01-18 07:28 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 28It's official. Riko has left the Island.
Thanks to you posters I was able to get one visit in with Riko. Your descriptions were very accurate and on point. I tried to see her one more time but she said she was getting on the plane in 1 hour.
-
04-01-18 06:36 #19767Senior Member

Posts: 313D Cups Mia
Had to try the Mia after what I've read. Long story short, natural d cups, BBBJ, cim / nose, mask special. Other special items on the menu. LOL.
Overall good time spent. This is shot number 2 now. Will do a third one shortly.
-
04-01-18 05:28 #19766Senior Member

Posts: 109Famous Mia
Finally got a chance to try Mia. Picture is accurate. Thai woman. Nice sweet girl. Massage was actually good. How every I paid way to much for the BBBJCIM. When she quarter me the price I thought to high, fee more bucks can get BBFSCIP else where. But have in because of the reviews. Well it was anticlimactic. I guess I was expecting to much from the reviews. To me it was average at best. I've had a ah better. TEHO. Will not repeat, not for me.
-
04-01-18 02:07 #19765Senior Member

Posts: 65Angie
Saw Thai Angie at Ala Moana recently. She looked really good. Looks a little lady boyish in pictures but in person she's a cute one. I went to her 4 times and each time was better than the last. Great body with no fat on it. She likes to wear tiny blue jean shorts that hug her body. Such a tight ass! Her friendly and playful personality go a long way. Not sure what she's been up to. Haven't seen her advertise in awhile. One of my favorites for sure.







Reply With Quote






