Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 332 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammah808  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I have to be immature and do something to get revenge. I don't want to do it but I am really just hoping she reads this and responds on here or actually texts me and unblocks my number just so I know why she did it.
    Yeah man. That shit totally works. Like all the time. / sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammah808  [View Original Post]
    So I was thinking whoever would like to respond I will take a vote if you guys would like me to post all the pics and selfies she sent to me or not. I will go with the majority vote which I hope is to not post the pics and hope that she just responds to me. But if no response then either way I might just do it. Any advice I am open to it I am also much younger than most guys here so I am a bit naive and shit. I'm 23 and just confused why she did that although I have read that she may have bipolar syndrome of something.
    Look man, you post, I'll look at it, but if you think it'll get you any kind of response other than being blackballed from every AMP on the island, well, you said it: "I am a bit naive and shit".

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.
    No kidding. He's saying Cam is bipolar? I think he got it mixed up.

  2. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    True, getting jealous about a working girl is amateurish and gets you nowhere.
    Yup. Totally agree. These types of guys always fucks it up for everyone.

  3. #3240

    Keep your privacy and have faster internet too.

    Takes 2 minutes to do and it's free.

    You can set it up for computer, phone, tablet or if you have a router do it there.

    https://1.1.1.1/

  4. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.
    True, getting jealous about a working girl is amateurish and gets you nowhere.

  5. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Seconded.

    Many providers have had problems with unstable guys turning into stalkers, I suppose that's really nothing new. In some cases, the angry monger will spam the provider with long delusional text messages until they get blocked or the provider has to change numbers. Then some, like this guy, take it a step further - searching for a way to retaliate - and create new accounts on the forum with the express purpose of "exacting revenge. "

    There appears to be a guy fixated on a few providers at a house where he is no longer welcome. It's irritating to read, but I'm going to stay out of that thread unless I have a review to contribute. I don't need to get banned over something silly. It would be nice if guys could stick to accurate reviews and ditch the revenge.
    Misogynistic Mongers are a real thing. These guys have serious mommy issues.

  6. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.
    Seconded.

    Many providers have had problems with unstable guys turning into stalkers, I suppose that's really nothing new. In some cases, the angry monger will spam the provider with long delusional text messages until they get blocked or the provider has to change numbers. Then some, like this guy, take it a step further - searching for a way to retaliate - and create new accounts on the forum with the express purpose of "exacting revenge. "

    There appears to be a guy fixated on a few providers at a house where he is no longer welcome. It's irritating to read, but I'm going to stay out of that thread unless I have a review to contribute. I don't need to get banned over something silly. It would be nice if guys could stick to accurate reviews and ditch the revenge.

  7. #3236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinder2016  [View Original Post]
    Can't agree more.
    Happy early April 1st Day!

  8. #3235

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.
    Can't agree more.

  9. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammah808  [View Original Post]
    Rejuve and Cam

    Sup guys first time poster on here but I appreciate all the reviews on the girls as I have used to help make my decisions on who to see. I seen a Cam multiple times and all of a sudden she blocked my number for no reason. I honestly don't know why and I tried to make an appointment with mama and she rejects me now. I know Cam was there though bc my friend just seen her but mama and Cam lied to me saying she is on her period which was not true as she was just hiding in the back room. Idk what I did wrong but bc she is treating me bad and lying to me for no reason and blocked my number I feel like I have to be immature and do something to get revenge. I don't want to do it but I am really just hoping she reads this and responds on here or actually texts me and unblocks my number just so I know why she did it.

    So I was thinking whoever would like to respond I will take a vote if you guys would like me to post all the pics and selfies she sent to me or not. I will go with the majority vote which I hope is to not post the pics and hope that she just responds to me. But if no response then either way I might just do it. Any advice I am open to it I am also much younger than most guys here so I am a bit naive and shit. I'm 23 and just confused why she did that although I have read that she may have bipolar syndrome of something.

    Thank you and any input is appreciated. FYI there was 2 cops earlier this week when I was passing by at rejuve one in a white and blue and a lady cop in a suv.
    Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.

  10. #3233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by CognacXoxo  [View Original Post]
    Mema who /? ,LOL so many like be white knight, so many like be VIP, and few jealous hate love guys.

    No worries you're in the round table along with the BLACK knight and the VIP list.
    They can help you find The Holy Grail of providers. Knights, Raise your swords! With the other hand put up four fingers. The 4th quarter is ours!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE

  11. #3232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Nope

    Not trying to be a white knight. I would have attacked had I been trying to play that role. Aira will be like Junko if she stays around long enough because guys love her and hate her. She is so adorable how she over reacts to things, just like her older Korean sister from Japan. I would love to do a mother / daughter fantasy fuck with Junko and Aira.

    You should see Miki when she gets riled up. You want to see what that looks like? Just bring up the right topic. I'll let you guess what that is.

    Both of them are reading this post.

  12. #3231

    Aira.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    Guess you'll never check Aira out. IMHO Ai ranks with this town all time best and I put her with the rankings of Channel from Seven, Thai Apple from Rosemarri, Luxx from Hula and Empire, Star (5-6 years ago), Paula, Happy, Honey from Kison, Angel from HHK.
    808, man that's a strong strong list that aira is keeping company with // few guys in a different world.

    BTW Miki and Monica should be added.

  13. #3230

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    How about One Lonely Knight? Who made the Knights of the Round Table who will dance when they able?
    Mema who /? ,LOL so many like be white knight, so many like be VIP, and few jealous hate love guys.

    No worries you're in the round table along with the BLACK knight and the VIP list.

  14. #3229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by CognacXo  [View Original Post]
    So many white knights.
    How about One Lonely Knight? Who made the Knights of the Round Table who will dance when they able?

  15. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    This Aira sounds like a real piece of work. She sounds like she's trying so hard.

    That's why Miki is all sweetheart I'm my opinion. Sometimes you can just tell. She would never stoop to the reported level of this Aira. Glad I didn't have the pleasure of meeting this woman. She sounds like a nightmare.
    Guess you'll never check Aira out. IMHO Ai ranks with this town all time best and I put her with the rankings of Channel from Seven, Thai Apple from Rosemarri, Luxx from Hula and Empire, Star (5-6 years ago), Paula, Happy, Honey from Kison, Angel from HHK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape