Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18833

    Free Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    She's semi retired in Lansing and quietly makes her way here every so often.
    She's full retired. Moved back to Detroit, met a guy and is out of the hobby.

  2. #18832
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleShampoo  [View Original Post]
    Outside of one provider who originally answered, and quit answering because I guess something came up, providers aren't really answering my phone calls. Do you guys leave a message? I haven't, because it seems kind of weird. I always try to text too, but it seems like a lot of them are leery of texting and don't do it.
    The only message I ever leave is to not call me back. Why do these girl think it's OK to call back an hour (or more) later? If I call at noon I don't want you calling me back a 7 when I'm home with the SO.

  3. #18831

    Legit?

    Fairly new to the hobby. Any info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6725/46977917

  4. #18830

    Text first

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleShampoo  [View Original Post]
    Outside of one provider who originally answered, and quit answering because I guess something came up, providers aren't really answering my phone calls. Do you guys leave a message? I haven't, because it seems kind of weird. I always try to text too, but it seems like a lot of them are leery of texting and don't do it.
    I text first, wait, if they text back quickly I continue with text, not giving too much info just enough to see if they are serious. Crapshoot most times lately also for me. Uck them. At the time I think I've had enough texting, I'll nicely ask if we can talk over cell's.

    Some providers don't want text messages and will say so in their ads. Uck them again. I will try to set something up a day, sometimes two days in advance because of my work schedule. If want NOW I'll say something in the effect of, let's do it! And if they don't answer the cell call, Yes I'll leave a message not saying to much just see if and when they will be available. And they can call me back.
    Good luck newbie. Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Hope I helped ya. B Safe. A7 D.

  5. #18829
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The middle one w phone number ending 2963 has some "interesting" stuff on the dresser in pic 6.
    Ha! I didn't notice. Nice catch!

  6. #18828

    Leave a message?

    Outside of one provider who originally answered, and quit answering because I guess something came up, providers aren't really answering my phone calls. Do you guys leave a message? I haven't, because it seems kind of weird. I always try to text too, but it seems like a lot of them are leery of texting and don't do it.

  7. #18827
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The middle one w phone number ending 2963 has some "interesting" stuff on the dresser in pic 6.
    Looks like someone is cutting up a big piece of crack.

  8. #18826
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Toot, toot, I think she can hear her train a comin.
    It looks like links don't work in the title. https://youtu.be/EX5phFmbrU8.

  9. #18825

    [URL]https://youtu.be/EX5phFmbrU8[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The middle one w phone number ending 2963 has some "interesting" stuff on the dresser in pic 6.
    Toot, toot, I think she can hear her train a comin.

  10. #18824

    Re: Interesting stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The middle one w phone number ending 2963 has some "interesting" stuff on the dresser in pic 6.
    Is that a boxcutter?

  11. #18823

    Well.

    The middle one w phone number ending 2963 has some "interesting" stuff on the dresser in pic 6.

  12. #18822
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bagged a pornstar. When I was in the service in California, that shot was like a competition. Even if you bagged them when they were still up and comers. I've only done seven.
    I'm a chronic lurker but yes! I did. Savannah Paige is originally from traverse and I bagged her when she just turned 19 or something. It was actually really good and she had a surprisingly tight snatch and very chill attitude!

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/savannah-paige

    At the time she was married (don't know if she still is) apparently to the guy who owns the lions den adult stores in michigan.

  13. #18821

  14. #18820
    There was a post about the first one being bad news.

  15. #18819

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape