Escort Review: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Submit Review
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4967
-
04-01-18 18:51 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 1273Yeah man. That shit totally works. Like all the time. / sarcasm.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
Look man, you post, I'll look at it, but if you think it'll get you any kind of response other than being blackballed from every AMP on the island, well, you said it: "I am a bit naive and shit".
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
No kidding. He's saying Cam is bipolar? I think he got it mixed up.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 16:37 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 131Yup. Totally agree. These types of guys always fucks it up for everyone.
Originally Posted by Makiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 16:31 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 296Keep your privacy and have faster internet too.
Takes 2 minutes to do and it's free.
You can set it up for computer, phone, tablet or if you have a router do it there.
https://1.1.1.1/
-
04-01-18 15:02 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 361True, getting jealous about a working girl is amateurish and gets you nowhere.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 02:09 #3238Banned Member

Posts: 60Misogynistic Mongers are a real thing. These guys have serious mommy issues.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 00:35 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 673Seconded.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Many providers have had problems with unstable guys turning into stalkers, I suppose that's really nothing new. In some cases, the angry monger will spam the provider with long delusional text messages until they get blocked or the provider has to change numbers. Then some, like this guy, take it a step further - searching for a way to retaliate - and create new accounts on the forum with the express purpose of "exacting revenge. "
There appears to be a guy fixated on a few providers at a house where he is no longer welcome. It's irritating to read, but I'm going to stay out of that thread unless I have a review to contribute. I don't need to get banned over something silly. It would be nice if guys could stick to accurate reviews and ditch the revenge.
-
03-31-18 17:45 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 1039Happy early April 1st Day!
Originally Posted by Spinder2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 05:40 #3235Regular Member

Posts: 20Lol
Can't agree more.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 01:12 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 5119Dude, you don't need a provider, you need a psychiatrist.
Originally Posted by Hammah808
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 18:21 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 1039They can help you find The Holy Grail of providers. Knights, Raise your swords! With the other hand put up four fingers. The 4th quarter is ours!
Originally Posted by CognacXoxo
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE
-
03-30-18 08:43 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 1604Nope
Not trying to be a white knight. I would have attacked had I been trying to play that role. Aira will be like Junko if she stays around long enough because guys love her and hate her. She is so adorable how she over reacts to things, just like her older Korean sister from Japan. I would love to do a mother / daughter fantasy fuck with Junko and Aira.
You should see Miki when she gets riled up. You want to see what that looks like? Just bring up the right topic. I'll let you guess what that is.
Both of them are reading this post.
-
03-30-18 06:43 #3231Regular Member

Posts: 12Aira.
808, man that's a strong strong list that aira is keeping company with // few guys in a different world.
Originally Posted by Honolulu808
[View Original Post]
BTW Miki and Monica should be added.
-
03-30-18 06:34 #3230Regular Member

Posts: 12Aira
Mema who /? ,LOL so many like be white knight, so many like be VIP, and few jealous hate love guys.
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
No worries you're in the round table along with the BLACK knight and the VIP list.
-
03-30-18 03:59 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 1039How about One Lonely Knight? Who made the Knights of the Round Table who will dance when they able?
Originally Posted by CognacXo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 00:16 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 931Guess you'll never check Aira out. IMHO Ai ranks with this town all time best and I put her with the rankings of Channel from Seven, Thai Apple from Rosemarri, Luxx from Hula and Empire, Star (5-6 years ago), Paula, Happy, Honey from Kison, Angel from HHK.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






