Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 24,841 to 24,855 of 27788
-
03-28-18 20:38 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 533Struck out on peytonry the other day. Adamantly was a no on BBFS in person. Can suck a mean dick and swallows though, so meh, worth keeping around. Her pussy is incredibly tight and she'll let you fuck her ass covered at no upcharge. Worth having in the rolodex.
Going to try Naesteya today. Hoping for a better result. Just going to punish the shit out of her and fuck her raw.
-
03-28-18 18:08 #2947Regular Member

Posts: 4Rates
Can anyone let me know what the rates they are getting? I have a go to that would charge me 100 for a hh of good services, but she is taking an extended break, and all the ads I'm seeing are asking like 400 an hr or 200+hh, which seem high. But I do like a hot spinner type and it's not out if my range, but I'm not going to pay that not knowing what I'm getting, but if I have chemistry with the provider price is no object. I've been spoiled, and trying to look for a couple new regulars. Thanks for sharing. And feel free to pm and compare notes on any one I've hung out with. Thanks all.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 17:51 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 27Raw
I typically don't do the escort thing but my ex just dumped me because I wanted to watch other guys cip her at a swinger club. Anyone know any cum junkies that need a live-in situation with full financial support. Losing my mind looking for this kink.
Prefer a PM.
-
03-28-18 13:35 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 173SquirtingFarrahFaucet.
Farrah definitely does.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 10:58 #2944Banned Member

Posts: 1You only doing what a brother will do. Is all good and she is probably used to it.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 00:55 #2943D-Bag

Posts: 43Whoa! Lotta great stuff to respond to, so I rolled it into one post.
I had a vasectomy about 8 years ago. I view it as the single best investment I ever made. Seriously, I have almost no worries. All the responsibilities of parenthood are more terrifying to me than an STI.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
That's great to hear. It's probably because there are so many providers. Again, I'm not advocating nickel and dimming a good provider, but there's a difference between reasonable and exorbitant rates.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
I have no first hand experience, but since she's a friend and sometimes works with DirtyAnnie it seems likely.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 23:25 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 472Recommendations
Looking for recommendations ideally from Kirkland to South Everett, will go down to Renton area if needed.
If you have links that would be good, I am not great at searching.
Kim the stripper hasn't been answering and Sassy Washington told me she is out of the business.
-
03-27-18 23:22 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 472Along those lines Brittany or Brittanyyaw out of Everett who is on TNA and BP is not on birth control.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 21:53 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 78I haven't met her but doesn't Farrah Faucet fit those needs?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ngFarrahFaucet
-
03-27-18 20:24 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 70🙏 yeah for vasectomies, I'm so done with babies. Shocking that any provider, even CFS only, would not be on some birth control. Some responsibility comes with those rights.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 16:05 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 1544When I was in Honduras once, I had sex with the cutest lady (about 19). I had a vasectomy. 2 days later, she showed up at my hotel saying she was pregnant and needed money to go to the doctor. I don't know if some women think men are simply stupid or what, but what woman tells a guy she is pregnant two days after having sex? I quickly explained that every man in the United States has to suffer through a sex education class and most of us know much more about women's reproductive systems than we truly wish to know. She slinked away. About a week later, she stopped by the hotel again and told me she wasn't pregnant.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 16:05 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 1401Kinda hard to get them preggers if we're already tied 😂.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 15:00 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 267Suggestions for BBW and Mature Provider
Gents, do you have any suggesitons for me for BBW and mature provider? BB of course.
Thanks.
-
03-27-18 13:42 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 267BB is on the menu. She will try for 250 but will take 160.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
CIP not sure but I'm sure it's onm the menu.
-
03-27-18 13:40 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 267I noticed this as well and not complaining. I receive frequent texts on my poon phone now, "hey I'm in town, in seattle today" blah blah.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




