Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4967
-
03-29-18 23:27 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 57White knight
So many white knights.
-
03-29-18 19:09 #3226Banned Member

Posts: 60Well would you look at that. I bow down to Prince Charming over here.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
Guffaw.
-
03-29-18 18:40 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 200LOL, I almost walked out when I saw her face. But stuck it our and gave her a shot. Enjoyed the session though. Great service, but eve and milk takes the cake in every category.
Originally Posted by Reago13
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 16:50 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 64Dude
It is a hypo question. I don't even know her mother.
Originally Posted by GoldenButcher
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 16:38 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 64No sour balls
No bashing just Fact.
Originally Posted by Reago13
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 14:15 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 200LOL, is this a first? Some tool saying he knows the providers dreams and nightmares are LOL! He really cares for them.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
This is some classic stuff!
-
03-29-18 11:08 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 1604Miki and Aira
Haha. Bryan, I know both of them very well. I actually know what their dreams are and I know what annoys them. I would never expose that to anyone, but based on what you posted, you don't know what you are talking about. I'll just leave it at that. I care about both of them. They are both very different people based on the path they took to get here. We are lucky to have them both at the same time. Why are we the one's creating the drama?
-
03-29-18 03:25 #3220Banned Member

Posts: 60This Aira sounds like a real piece of work. She sounds like she's trying so hard.
That's why Miki is all sweetheart I'm my opinion. Sometimes you can just tell. She would never stoop to the reported level of this Aira. Glad I didn't have the pleasure of meeting this woman. She sounds like a nightmare.
-
03-29-18 03:11 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 484From reading the forum reports she has her favorites that do tip her extra so I agree.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 00:37 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 200I thought anything goes in this thread.
But anyways, to the ones that cry to protect the providers are on some other level. I probably can't even imagine how sad your lives must be. But I guess whatever makes you feel important.
All the fight threads on this forum are the same, you may ARGUE all you want, you may not break any other forum rules on this thread.
Call him an asshole, call him a retard, call them whatever but there will be no threats.
A2
PS and moms are off limits.
-
03-28-18 15:21 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 200[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
If you want to keep this account, don't do it again
A2
-
03-28-18 08:35 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 677No LOL k, you the dumb ass loser talking out of your ass, read Pt # 1184.
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 04:47 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 4780Nah. That could be the impetus for other providers to start raising prices.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 01:51 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 200LOL, I bet you're a real life loser. To take this that serious. I didn't even bad mouth aira, but I guess you're trying to be her white knight. For real though, you are a loser right?
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 01:26 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 1360Lol
How's Little Mondo these days?
Originally Posted by GoldenButcher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





