Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2993

    Um.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanSlr  [View Original Post]
    Wife wants some too but won't until she gets checked by the doctor.

    Last time I was at red spa 27 was in 2017. I used my credit card that time. Is there any chance of that biting me in the ass, mostly bc they got a copy of my I'd.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/nyc-br...ve-your-number

    Read that.

    I would never use my credit card in these places. What's the point? You trying to get cash back or reward points? Not worth it in my opinion.

    I damn sure ain't giving or showing my ID so they can make copies of it.

    And I'm not giving them my credit card number or my financial information with my government name.

    And I use a burner throw away number when setting up appointments ahead of time.

    Think about it. These places are money laundering havens. With mob / mafia ties.

    When they get raided or jammed up.

    You want your name and financial record or real phone numbers on their list of record.

    Nah I'm straight.

    I remember a dude in one of these monger forums I frequent saying a pornstar who got jammed up on prostitution sting money laundering case.

    Got called up by nypd detectives. Hoping he would testify in court against them. Since they got his name through his credit card info and his phone number that the pornstar charged, when they subpoenaed record.

    I'm good on that.

    Every time I visit these places I use cash. I go in and get out and go on with my life. Remember you are paying not only for their time, but for them to go away.

    I don't want to get exposed on some busted John list.

    I'm not a politician or celebrity. But I work in finance. That's not a good look.

  2. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofastoria  [View Original Post]
    Went there today for the first time. Place was easy to get to on a busy street. I believe they take walk ins but I called and gave them a heads up. Was greater by a tall skinny girl looked pretty young to me. She said she has the perfect girl for me. Even though on the phone they said they had five girls today. Waited and was greeted by Becky cute short Korean girl nice smile. But I was more impressed with her big tits that were practically falling out of the white mighty she had on. Her nipples popped out a few times while she gave me what felt like a fast and through table shower. After the shower she walked me back to the room holding my hand the whole time. She gave me a massage that wasn't the worse I ever had but it was up there. It just felt she was pinching me with her small hands. And just prodding me. Honestly I wasn't expecting much. On the flip we negotiated and opted for the FS. This is where it got good. I turned back down and she licked the entire length of my body and moaned the whole way. On the way back she spent some time licking my asshole. Kissing my taint while stroking my dick. I didn't even think I liked that till today. I asked her to put on on turned over and didn't last long after that. After clean up she waited on me some more helping me put on all my clothes gave me a friendly hug and a kiss on lips as a good buy. That took me by surprise.

    I def like to go back and see the rest of the line up. The facilities were nice and the girls were friendly.
    929-XXX-8398.

    w 56st between 5-6 ave 3 Fl and.

    Is this rub56?

  3. #2991

    Russians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smacks  [View Original Post]
    I too am visiting and have found useful info from other pests. It seems like places like ph, the Russians, and gfeallstars are in the high range you need, and are known to provide does service. Then there are places like 98 Mott that get the job done (arguably) for under $. Read thoroughly, and you'll find that this thread is super informative.
    Need info on the Russians.

  4. #2990

    Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smacks  [View Original Post]
    Visited 98 Mott just because I had time to fill in Chinatown. 40 hr /60. Tip was never negotiated, just went with what has been mentioned here. Provider didn't seem to be disappointed at the least. The reports here were super accurate.

    Wasn't sure which door it was at the end of the hallway (on the left or right) I went into the last door on the left. But after opening the door, I'm pretty sure I was in the right place.

    Not planning on going back, but they'll get the job done and it's relatively cheap.
    That's the 6th floor.

    Last door on the left.

    You got it for 40-60 dollars?

    You got hooked up.

    It's usually 80.

  5. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanSlr  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I walk past this place every night heading home. If it wasn't for the sign you'd miss it. I only called once to ask for price, knowing that it's decent I might check it out.

    There is another place near the area called blue ocean or at least it was. No reviews on it.
    Yea there are loads of places between 5th and 6th from in the 40th-50th. Haven't been to all of them but making my way slowly.

  6. #2988
    Visited 98 Mott just because I had time to fill in Chinatown. 40 hr /60. Tip was never negotiated, just went with what has been mentioned here. Provider didn't seem to be disappointed at the least. The reports here were super accurate.

    Wasn't sure which door it was at the end of the hallway (on the left or right) I went into the last door on the left. But after opening the door, I'm pretty sure I was in the right place.

    Not planning on going back, but they'll get the job done and it's relatively cheap.

  7. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    That sucks hope she is understanding and gives you a pass.

    That place is still open? It got raided last summer last year.

    Last time I saw it. It had closed shop and was no longer there.

    That spot used to have a lunch special. That was very cheap.

    And got heavy traffic.
    Wife wants some too but won't until she gets checked by the doctor.

    Last time I was at red spa 27 was in 2017. I used my credit card that time. Is there any chance of that biting me in the ass, mostly bc they got a copy of my I'd.

  8. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by NewB2221  [View Original Post]
    Will visit in 2 weeks, was reading through to find some info.

    So 5 hours down 95, the charges are pretty standard 1. 2 tip and. 6 house.

    But I am seeing some wide range of numbers here. Like. 1. 2/1. 2? I would think NYC being a hub of activities would drive the price down. (Someone even throw 4 out there?) Just wondering if there's a standard rate or just really all over the place depending on locations. I am looking for spots from spahunters and local ads from asian newspapers, but those aren't too explicit. Thanks New Yorkers!
    I too am visiting and have found useful info from other pests. It seems like places like ph, the Russians, and gfeallstars are in the high range you need, and are known to provide does service. Then there are places like 98 Mott that get the job done (arguably) for under $. Read thoroughly, and you'll find that this thread is super informative.

  9. #2985

    Rates?

    Will visit in 2 weeks, was reading through to find some info.

    So 5 hours down 95, the charges are pretty standard 1. 2 tip and. 6 house.

    But I am seeing some wide range of numbers here. Like. 1. 2/1. 2? I would think NYC being a hub of activities would drive the price down. (Someone even throw 4 out there?) Just wondering if there's a standard rate or just really all over the place depending on locations. I am looking for spots from spahunters and local ads from asian newspapers, but those aren't too explicit. Thanks New Yorkers!

  10. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofastoria  [View Original Post]
    Went there today for the first time. Place was easy to get to on a busy street. I believe they take walk ins but I called and gave them a heads up. Was greater by a tall skinny girl looked pretty young to me. She said she has the perfect girl for me. Even though on the phone they said they had five girls today. Waited and was greeted by Becky cute short Korean girl nice smile. But I was more impressed with her big tits that were practically falling out of the white mighty she had on. Her nipples popped out a few times while she gave me what felt like a fast and through table shower. After the shower she walked me back to the room holding my hand the whole time. She gave me a massage that wasn't the worse I ever had but it was up there. It just felt she was pinching me with her small hands. And just prodding me. Honestly I wasn't expecting much. On the flip we negotiated and opted for the FS. This is where it got good. I turned back down and she licked the entire length of my body and moaned the whole way. On the way back she spent some time licking my asshole. Kissing my taint while stroking my dick. I didn't even think I liked that till today. I asked her to put on on turned over and didn't last long after that. After clean up she waited on me some more helping me put on all my clothes gave me a friendly hug and a kiss on lips as a good buy. That took me by surprise.

    I def like to go back and see the rest of the line up. The facilities were nice and the girls were friendly.
    Nice, I walk past this place every night heading home. If it wasn't for the sign you'd miss it. I only called once to ask for price, knowing that it's decent I might check it out.

    There is another place near the area called blue ocean or at least it was. No reviews on it.

  11. #2983

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanSlr  [View Original Post]
    This. Wife just had baby and said sex is off for 40 days. No punany nor blowjob. I'm getting tired of beating it to porn. I need a woman's touch.
    That sucks hope she is understanding and gives you a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanSlr  [View Original Post]
    I went to red spa 27 and had some good covered head there. I want to get rawwd and cim on the cheap, FS is a bonus.
    That place is still open? It got raided last summer last year.

    Last time I saw it. It had closed shop and was no longer there.

    That spot used to have a lunch special. That was very cheap.

    And got heavy traffic.

  12. #2982

    119 eli

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle69  [View Original Post]
    I went to 98 Mott 6 fl two weeks ago, I saw cici who was younger that the other girls, but still pretty old, almost twice my age. I'd say here looks was a 3. 5/10. Massage was decent but I couldn't cum from sex, I just wasn't turned on, I left feeling gross & disappointed.

    I've never been to Elizabeth, do they allow bbjcim? And how do the girls there compare to 98 Mott.

    Also if anyone know any other spot that offer bbj / CBJ for around. 80 all in let me know, I started No Fap and I've got some serious blue balls. Especially after my 98 Mott disappointment LOL.
    This. Wife just had baby and said sex is off for 40 days. No punany nor blowjob. I'm getting tired of beating it to porn. I need a woman's touch.

    I went to red spa 27 and had some good covered head there. I want to get rawwd and cim on the cheap, FS is a bonus.

  13. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Betty, she be good for HJ, edging, BBBJ and lasting long for the hour.
    How can I find Betty?

  14. #2980

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    I would also like that info but unfortunately no one wants to give that info out. If anyone wants to trade I can get you into fiorella and friends for Lisas phone and direction. Fiorellas place is not accepting anyone new so if you want to see the Latinas there let me know for trade obviously.
    I think Lisa asked for her number to not be passed around here.

    I think she has been fucked by almost everyone on this forum. Give or take once or twice.

  15. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by FultonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm in NYC unexpectedly with a couple of hours in between some frantic work stuff. I'm staying on 48th and 8th and am looking for a place to get a good handjob or BBBJ. I'm really looking for someone that likes to give painfully slow handjobs and head and I'd prefer CIM, but that's not a deal breaker.

    Given the weather, hoping to not travel too awfully far. Can any locals point me to something nearby that might tickle my fancy?
    I would recommend Betty, she be good for HJ, edging, BBBJ and lasting long for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape