Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 1363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9220

    Sarnia

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTwist  [View Original Post]
    I heard that also, but wasn't sure. I have had dances in Toronto and Niagara falls. Toronto was hit or miss. Niagara was a lot like Detroit.
    It's been a minute but the last time I was in Sarnia it was way more like Detroit than Windsor.

  2. #9219
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Really? How about a code word? Like "can I get some water out here?" Come on these guys have to be smarter than that. They really need to have a double door type setup where the bouncer checks patrons for weapons? Or whatever. Then buzzes you in. Maybe warn the DJ where he starts playing a certain song that LE in entering. I'm mean come on. I could go on and on. Warning them is illegal what about the stuff they are doing in the back. LOL.
    I agree Fast. You can't murder someone but it still happens everyday.

  3. #9218
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Really? How about a code word? Like "can I get some water out here?" Come on these guys have to be smarter than that. They really need to have a double door type setup where the bouncer checks patrons for weapons? Or whatever. Then buzzes you in. Maybe warn the DJ where he starts playing a certain song that LE in entering. I'm mean come on. I could go on and on. Warning them is illegal what about the stuff they are doing in the back. LOL.
    One 8 Mile used to call out a specific shot special as a warning to the dancers, but otherwise I don't know.

    Contact the club GM or something because complaining on this forum won't change the process.

  4. #9217
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Really? How about a code word? Like "can I get some water out here?" Come on these guys have to be smarter than that. They really need to have a double door type setup where the bouncer checks patrons for weapons? Or whatever. Then buzzes you in. Maybe warn the DJ where he starts playing a certain song that LE in entering. I'm mean come on. I could go on and on. Warning them is illegal what about the stuff they are doing in the back. LOL.
    While I do agree with you about that warning the issue is there's already an undercover inside who lets the rest know when to come in and has also already witnessed something so some might not get caught something was seen.

  5. #9216

    Best bang for your buck.

    I and a friend are visiting Detroit. I am from Jacksonville area. What clubs are the best bang for your buck, and anything regional that I should know?

  6. #9215

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit906  [View Original Post]
    They can't because it's a ticket for "Impeding an Investigation". Any warning is considered illegal LOL.
    Really? How about a code word? Like "can I get some water out here?" Come on these guys have to be smarter than that. They really need to have a double door type setup where the bouncer checks patrons for weapons? Or whatever. Then buzzes you in. Maybe warn the DJ where he starts playing a certain song that LE in entering. I'm mean come on. I could go on and on. Warning them is illegal what about the stuff they are doing in the back. LOL.

  7. #9214
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    Going from Detroit over to Windsor for the purposes of strip clubs is the definition of insanity. We are sitting on a gold mine right here compared to just about all of north america. Windsor is the exact opposite. Horrible in every way (air dances, expensive, etc.).
    I heard that also, but wasn't sure. I have had dances in Toronto and Niagara falls. Toronto was hit or miss. Niagara was a lot like Detroit.

  8. #9213

    Pantheion, BT's, and Silver Criket

    Saturday afternoon, tried Pantheion first, but it was packed. Sometimes there'll be 10 people in there and sometimes it'll be 120. Plus the valet was trying to charge $10 even when I parked myself and walked over.

    Went into BT's down the road. Not much was happening there. Only about four girls there, none was really attractive. Only one came over and I wasn't interested. I left there after about 20 minutes and continued down Michigan Ave to Silver Criket.

    There were about 10 dancers and 20 customers. This was at about 7 PM. I was immediately approached by a girl I had gone back with once before. She was late 40's, sexy face, and huge fake knockers. We talked for a while. She's got a nice personality and takes her time. We went back and I did a CBJ for $100. She danced to warm things up and then started a fine CBJ. She gave my dick a nice ride between her tits along with some dirty talk. I blew my load with her stroking it to completion. I left happy and will be back to see her again.

    Total cost was $115. I think Criket gives a better experience that Bogart's at a slightly higher price and is now my #1 club.

  9. #9212
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Cocaine, for this assessment. I started visiting strip clubs at lunchtime back during the heyday of the Windsor clubs like Studio 4, when they could advertise their weekly porn star in the Free Press sports section. I don't recall ever being offered extras, or hearing that they could be available. So I rarely went to the clubs, until that fateful day in Chix on Dix when Amy unzipped my pants at the bar and gave me an HJ in front of everyone. She continued with a BJ in the VIP, after cautioning me not to tell the other girls. I was hooked after that.
    Thanks for the story from back in the day.

  10. #9211
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    For some reason many of the girls at Bogarts prefer CBJ to BBBJ. I like going to Bogarts first, have dinner, and if I don't find what I want, on to hank's. The booths are bigger at Bogarts, just make sure the girl will do BBBJCIM before going up to VIP.
    You can also get a free pass to go from one club to another.

  11. #9210
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Which is the better of the 2 for Extras? Mainly just looking for BBBJ, Looks not that Impoetnat as long as there not To Ugly or Real Fat. Best $$ would B Nice also?
    For some reason many of the girls at Bogarts prefer CBJ to BBBJ. I like going to Bogarts first, have dinner, and if I don't find what I want, on to hank's. The booths are bigger at Bogarts, just make sure the girl will do BBBJCIM before going up to VIP.

  12. #9209
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Which is the better of the 2 for Extras? Mainly just looking for BBBJ, Looks not that Impoetnat as long as there not To Ugly or Real Fat. Best $$ would B Nice also?
    It doesn't matter. Go to either place, because every girl does extras. If you don't find anyone attractive enough for you at one place, go to the other. Don't overpay either. Max out for BBBJ only, should never exceed $100 and even that's a bit expensive. If you want top tier head, go to Henry's South on day shift and find Deanna.

  13. #9208
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Which is the better of the 2 for Extras? Mainly just looking for BBBJ, Looks not that Impoetnat as long as there not To Ugly or Real Fat. Best $$ would B Nice also?
    They are the same.

  14. #9207

    Bogart VS Henry's North??

    Which is the better of the 2 for Extras? Mainly just looking for BBBJ, Looks not that Impoetnat as long as there not To Ugly or Real Fat. Best $$ would B Nice also?

  15. #9206
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    Since Coli was raided, is it safe to assume that they would be paying visits to other strip clubs as well? I am planning on making a trip to BT's Dearbon on the 13th, but I might skip out on the extras just because I do not want to get caught in the back doing things with a stripper that I should not be doing.

    If they end up doing a raid and you are there receiving extras, what should one typically expect? A ticket? Being arrested?

    I apologize if these questions seem rather basic but I don't think there is such a thing as being too informed.

    Thanks in advance.

    SA.
    I got a ticket back in 2013. I was motorboating a dancer on stage at Bouzouki (of all places LOL) and vice came in. We both got a ticket. It had said something about a prostitution misdemeanor offense. I had to go to court and pay a $230 fine and agree to no police contact for three months for the charge to disappear off of my permanent record. This was the first offense agreement. I've heard the courts have extended it to one year of no police contact and $400 fine for first offense. Both parties receive the same ticket, too. Her's said everything mine did except contact info obviously.

    So, yes, you are ticketed. Nobody will go to jail unless they have a warrant out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape