Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 888 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #877

    Maybe we need to double team her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Texted back and forth a bit last week with her. She was ready to go once I got some free time. Everything seems fine. Damn, I need to text her today, thanks for the reminder.
    I know, I know, I'm such a pervert!

  2. #876

    Chelsea

    Texted back and forth a bit last week with her. She was ready to go once I got some free time. Everything seems fine. Damn, I need to text her today, thanks for the reminder.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Chelsea lately? Been a while since I've seen a review or whatever. Just wondering if she's still the same and all is well. I'm thinking of texting her for an appointment.

    Mikey.

  3. #875

    Chesea

    Anyone seen Chelsea lately? Been a while since I've seen a review or whatever. Just wondering if she's still the same and all is well. I'm thinking of texting her for an appointment.

    Mikey.

  4. #874

    Ella's number

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first came to Greenville I saw one of Ella's postings on adult search. Back then I was some what the lurker but I remember how hot she looked and thought I should make contact. As things would have it I finnally managed to dream with her. So here is the skinny:

    I have seen her 4 or 5 times now. As I look now for the consistency. First Ella is a doll who is very accommodating and does what she needs to do to get the job done. Her body is tight and soft and she is always is fresh and tasty. She greets with a big hug and some heavy groping and kissing. She has accommodated me for any quick visit I requested and also the longer stays as well. Ella is the spinner type for those that don't know her. She is using a decent hotel for her in call location. She told me she lost her phone and all of her contacts and it's made it difficult to let some of her old friends know she is back on point. I had a very enjoyable time with Ella. Through out the visit doggie. Mish. Reverse cowgirl BBBJ. And she does hold eye contact the whole time she has you on her mouth, she has some skills and she enjoys it and is not afraid to tell you when the bell is being rung if you know what I mean.

    Anyway if you need other details or contact info just pm me. She is looking for her old friends and she wishes to make some dependable new ones as well. She does not disappoint!

    Stay safe,

    Stixx.
    Hey Stixx, is her number still the one ending in 0525 that used before?

  5. #873

    Ella

    I remember when I first came to Greenville I saw one of Ella's postings on adult search. Back then I was some what the lurker but I remember how hot she looked and thought I should make contact. As things would have it I finnally managed to dream with her. So here is the skinny:

    I have seen her 4 or 5 times now. As I look now for the consistency. First Ella is a doll who is very accommodating and does what she needs to do to get the job done. Her body is tight and soft and she is always is fresh and tasty. She greets with a big hug and some heavy groping and kissing. She has accommodated me for any quick visit I requested and also the longer stays as well. Ella is the spinner type for those that don't know her. She is using a decent hotel for her in call location. She told me she lost her phone and all of her contacts and it's made it difficult to let some of her old friends know she is back on point. I had a very enjoyable time with Ella. Through out the visit doggie. Mish. Reverse cowgirl BBBJ. And she does hold eye contact the whole time she has you on her mouth, she has some skills and she enjoys it and is not afraid to tell you when the bell is being rung if you know what I mean.

    Anyway if you need other details or contact info just pm me. She is looking for her old friends and she wishes to make some dependable new ones as well. She does not disappoint!

    Stay safe,

    Stixx.

  6. #872

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place in TR lastnight. And I typically never go that far. But I know she isn't likely to flake on me. Good time. Sweet girl. Great body and great effort. Needs more trusted friends. I told her to avoid the BP idea.

    Everytime I do this you guys blow up my in-box. So I guess I have it coming! (Love my UTR'S!

    If your less than 20 posts and lacking real no shit reviews. Don't bother. I semi know who is who on here. .

    LL.
    LL,

    I would be interested in some contact info and a pic. TR is my backyard but have not decided if that is good or bad.

    Thanks,

    Paul.

  7. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I have her info in my database, assuming she hasn't changed her contact info.

    OT.
    I've seen Carmen Monroe numerous times. Nothing but good times.

  8. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Now UTR.

    LL.
    Thanks, I have her info in my database, assuming she hasn't changed her contact info.

    OT.

  9. #869

    Carmen

    Same one. Now UTR.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Carmen Monroe that used to ad on BP or someone else?

  10. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place in TR lastnight. And I typically never go that far. But I know she isn't likely to flake on me. Good time. Sweet girl. Great body and great effort. Needs more trusted friends. I told her to avoid the BP idea.

    Everytime I do this you guys blow up my in-box. So I guess I have it coming! (Love my UTR'S!

    If your less than 20 posts and lacking real no shit reviews. Don't bother. I semi know who is who on here. .

    LL.
    Is this the Carmen Monroe that used to ad on BP or someone else?

  11. #867

    Carmen

    I went to her place in TR lastnight. And I typically never go that far. But I know she isn't likely to flake on me. Good time. Sweet girl. Great body and great effort. Needs more trusted friends. I told her to avoid the BP idea.

    Everytime I do this you guys blow up my in-box. So I guess I have it coming! (Love my UTR'S!

    If your less than 20 posts and lacking real no shit reviews. Don't bother. I semi know who is who on here. .

    LL.

  12. #866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    O hi Dayne

    Thanks for the marketing info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck78  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted on here but have been a member for a while now. And I see her everytime she's in town, have seen her under he previous name. She actually changed to massage only, no FS or body to body, too many aggressive clients. But she still does happy ending, and topless, she has adjusted her prices for the change of service and she is worth it. She is my all time favorite. Even tho she doesn't do full service or body to body, she is amazing. From head to toe.

  13. #865

    Dayne Darling.

    I haven't posted on here but have been a member for a while now. And I see her everytime she's in town, have seen her under he previous name. She actually changed to massage only, no FS or body to body, too many aggressive clients. But she still does happy ending, and topless, she has adjusted her prices for the change of service and she is worth it. She is my all time favorite. Even tho she doesn't do full service or body to body, she is amazing. From head to toe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Dayne Darling is the new name of a provider I visited several months ago. She had to change her name for personal reasons so I don't want to put that out. My visit was very good. I saw her for massage. She just started FS that week. She is expensive. But pretty and interesting woman. Tough to guess her age, I would guess late 20's. Face is very good. Body is spectacular. Can't comment on FS though.

  14. #864
    Thanks for adding that. She is adamant about the safety, which I understand and appreciate. The other thing I would add: she strikes me as infinitely more "normal" than most girls. She's intelligent and drama-free. She has a low-key vibe. I don't know but if you are looking for the wild party girl type, not sure this is her. Just preference. But that body. Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBigTits  [View Original Post]
    I have her several times for a massage and she has an awesome body. I also have not seen her for FS but she told me EVERYTHING is covered including digits. Great accent also.

  15. #863

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Dayne Darling is the new name of a provider I visited several months ago. She had to change her name for personal reasons so I don't want to put that out. My visit was very good. I saw her for massage. She just started FS that week. She is expensive. But pretty and interesting woman. Tough to guess her age, I would guess late 20's. Face is very good. Body is spectacular. Can't comment on FS though.
    I have her several times for a massage and she has an awesome body. I also have not seen her for FS but she told me EVERYTHING is covered including digits. Great accent also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape