Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 28087
-
03-25-18 08:34 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 140Update
She's legit. In / out. 60 HR, 35 HHR.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
I opted for a 1 HR in her apt. Ghetto part of Esco. Lots of talking heard outside. A couple of interruptions. She looks cute but avg. Italian, early 30's. Massage was so so. She's went to massage school but still new. She nice to talk to.
-
03-24-18 21:48 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 262Aria Spa
Anyone been to Aria on Convoy? If so, what is the place like? Therapists and services. Feel free to PM if you prefer, thanks.
-
03-23-18 15:36 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 166AMP Outcall
I noticed that some of the AMPs were offering Outcall Service. I'm going to be in San Diego in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone had tried it? Thanks in advance.
-
03-23-18 01:59 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 262They were natural, probably small C. Just enough to get the job done.
Originally Posted by RussiansAllDay
[View Original Post]
I didn't get a good look at the other lady, looked alright from way down the hallway. Taller, leaner, long hair.
-
03-23-18 01:34 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 120Diamond
Took a flyer on a massage at Diamond Spa in IB. It was a late night drive by and I might have oughta kept on driving.
Met at the door by the standard skinny Chinese, middle aged, kinda cute but nothing to write home about lady of the inn. Clearly she wasn't the model in the ad. Or any add in the last 20 years or so. She asked if I wanted a massage, which seemed like a rhetorical question so I said "sure" and she said. 6/ hr. As she showed me to a room, I asked to use the bathroom first and that was the start of my questioning my judgement. The toilet (and shower apparently) were just inside the back door, which was security gated but wide open for air flow. A curtain separated me from polite society and the shower didn't look liked it had been used (or cleaned) in a decade.
When I got back to the room, it was about what I expected, however, the walls didn't go to the ceiling. No big deal. It looked like I was the only other person in the place. I got undressed and lay down on the hand towel.
The service provide came into the room and began providing a reasonable decent massage. Since I wasn't draped to begin with, I assumed we both knew how this was going to end.
She massaged my back, saying well out of reach, which I found odd under the circumstances. So I relaxed and enjoyed the back rub and the the legs. No real teasing to speak of. After about 40 minutes of effort, she whispered in my ear to turn over. So I did. Seemed like a reasonable request.
After the flip, the jingle of the bells rang and she went outside to chat with someone, who was apparently a regular from the brief conversation. She put him in the paper thing walled room next to mine. I never heard another lady join him, so he must have just relaxed while I finished my tour of duty.
She returned to the room and massaged my chest briefly, then made the martini motion and asked about the tip. We agreed on. 4 and she went to work. While she was doing her thing--and mine--I ran my hands under her shirt. An unnecessary A cup bra was discovered and discharged from the service. She giggled and told me they were tiny. She didn't lie. But large nipples made up for the display as I played with them. As I was playing, I noticed her hip huggers were acting on behalf of plumbers everywhere, so I asked if I could unbutton them. She laughed and did it herself, pushing them down so her bare garden was revealed. She let me play while she rowed the boat. It didn't take long to finish the song and she did a quick job of adjusting her uniform for inspection and then cleaning up the mess.
I didn't get her name. I'm of the opinion there might have been more available had I asked about additional membership benefits, but I got what I wanted and then wandered back to my car. Overall, it was about right for the price. I might go back sometime, but not soon.
-
03-22-18 17:57 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 244Wens
Anyone visit Wens in SM recently? I remember reading a negative review last a few months ago & nothing since then.
-
03-21-18 23:39 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 449Crystal Massage
Had a great time with Amanda last night. She's not a strong massage but very sensual and seems to enjoy her job, which is really important to me. I get the impression that she likes the power she has over her clients. I started twitching and jumping a little when she touched certain spots and I could tell she was enjoying the effect her touch was having.
The happy part was awesome. She didn't want to stop the motion afterward and enjoyed seeing me writhe and jerk around, but I was enjoying it too.
After clean up she did a nice foot massage that worked into a calf massage, then up to a thigh massage and onto round two. Unfortunately we ran out of time, but it was definitely an enjoyable encounter.
-
03-21-18 18:14 #6990Regular Member

Posts: 9Did somebody say Russian? : D Were they naturals??
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
Did the other talent have just as much to offer? It's such a let down with A cups.
-
03-21-18 02:21 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 262Sunny Spa
So this place has been advertising using the same phone number as Magic Healing used to use, before it shuttered. I had a girl at MH that I really enjoyed so I thought I'd roll the dice and go into this place, hoping she was there. Alas, the girl I ended up with had no idea who I was talking about. Early-to-mid 30's, a bit thick for a Chinese girl, but cute. It was a 60 HF for an hour, but in retrospect this is the kinda place you're better off going for the HHR. She had a nice set of boobs on her so I suggested a Russian finish, which she obliged. Could have done more. It was definitely on offer. Just wasn't interested in her that much. The Russian cost me another 80, which she seemed thrilled with, so probably could have gone lower. Nice girl, not worth repeating in my book, but there was another taller one I saw in the hallway that looked more to my tastes. I think given the service level, if you're in the mood for Chinese, probably better options with better looking providers within a block or two (Ronson, notably).
-
03-20-18 19:04 #6988Banned Member

Posts: 707The house fee is 60 an hour and 40 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
Some of the girls have a limited menu and I've tip 40 for an HJ there before ( probably a little low).
I have tipped 140 for more service there with some of the others. I deliberately do not mention the name of my favorites but it's not that big of a parlor and the service is pretty good I think right now there's four girls there.
-
03-20-18 18:51 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 563Nice Report!! I stopped by 107 yesterday after having some meeting in the same complex, and it looks much "nicer" even from the outside. Was with a female colleague, so can't take a break to go in. LOL.
What is your damage?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 18:37 #6986Banned Member

Posts: 707New girl at V Spa (107)
Stopped by V Spa on KVR and had a good session with my favorite around noon today.
On the way out they showed me the new girl who just showed up today and is apparently going to be here for about a month.
She looks like an absolute little doll, she's petite young (20's) Korean, Very sexy voice, very sweet personality. She has a beautiful face with long dark hair.
She looks very fit, wearing cute little shorts with a bare midriff tank top. You could see that she's got nice well proportioned boobs and a tight curved body. Definitely an very adorable girl that I will absolutely have a session with next time I'm there.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ot108/36264167
Remember turn left to 107 if not right to the grandmothers I don't want to fuck lurking in door way of 108.
-
03-20-18 15:22 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 33Looking for some info
Well I used to live in the AD area. Moved a couple hours east to imperial county. But I'm coming to visit looking for info on FS places. I'd be happy to share info on places across the border out here if you ever come out here to visit. Mexicali is a lot safer than Tijuana. I have visited 3 places the price usually ranges from about $. 40 for HJ $. 60 for BJ and. 80-100 for FS. That's tip included. And when you walk in all the girls are sitting there and you can pick your girl. And if you like young curvy Latinas it's awesome anyways pm me for details. Oh and the service is stellar non rushed and there are pharmacies all over for vitamin v if you need it. Cheap too and if you walk across a taxi ride is about 4 bucks.
-
03-20-18 09:08 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 61Any Info?
Been seeing ads for this place. It's by Tacos El Gordo, so tacos and a massage make for a good lunch. Anyone got info? PM me or whatever. Thanks.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-sexy/37290997
-
03-19-18 01:55 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 704I am seriously pushing 80 now. So they are all young stuff for me.
Originally Posted by ChowGow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




