Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 22149
-
03-23-18 07:33 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 389Oh Canada
Going from Detroit over to Windsor for the purposes of strip clubs is the definition of insanity. We are sitting on a gold mine right here compared to just about all of north america. Windsor is the exact opposite. Horrible in every way (air dances, expensive, etc.).
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 00:38 #9173

Posts: 461Re: Exchange
I want to add my emphasis to Time Twist's advice -- absolutely exchange your money at the bank before you leave to get the best exchange rate. Best if you choose your own bank, assuming you bank at a large chain; sometimes the smaller banks don't have enough foreign currency on hand.
Originally Posted by TimeTwist
[View Original Post]
A couple decades ago, when the exchange was 40%, I made the inexcusable mistake of not bringing enough Canadian currency to Studio 4 to see some exotic big-boobed porn star was appearing; her assistant gladly took my American currency without giving me change back for the difference in exchange rate.
Don't make my mistake -- do not pay with American currency in Canada. And do not exchange your dollars in the club, or in local stores, either. Allegedly, when paying with a credit card, the financial entity that owns your card will look for the best rate available during the 30-day billing cycle in which you incurred the charge, but don't rely on that. Use your Canadian currency at the time of transaction.
-
03-22-18 23:42 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 440Never been to Windsor clubs, but if you are going to go I would exchange your money, $233 US is $300 Canadian right now. Other cities I have been to in Canada are about the same prices in Canadian dollars as in US dollars, I. E. If it's $20 US / dance here, it will be $20 CDN / dance in a similar Canadian club.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 23:20 #9171Senior Member

Posts: 28Windsor
First, I used to be a senior member but dropped off and reactivated after a few years so first post but not new. In my opinion Windsor strip clubs are not better than the states for VIP. Strippers are good looking but it is all looking and no touching. And they are very expensive. Look up Windsor in the international guide for details.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 20:47 #9170Senior Member

Posts: 416Windsor clubs suck compared to Detroit clubs.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 19:56 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 55Over the river
I've been considering the idea of going over to Windsor to see what their clubs are like. Anybody here familiar with them? Is it worth the trip? Should I get my money exchanged or do they like our dollars? Any info is appreciated.
-
03-21-18 22:15 #9168

Posts: 461Re: Alibis
Well, what did the guy who could have gotten you in tell HIS SO?
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
One idea is to have a scheduled regular night out with the guys. Any guys. Golf, bowling, pool, cards, casino, fantasy curling, Dungeons & Dragons, whatever gets you out of the house and home late. Not your relatives who will report back to your SO. A league is nice because it is scheduled in advance for the entire season, but you are relegated to the same night of the week, every week.
Admittedly, this would not have helped you stay out all night for this event that took place on both a drinking holiday and a Saturday night, when most SO's would reasonably expect to accompany their man out on a date.
-
03-21-18 21:11 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 32Sounds like a great time
Sounds like a great party. But, quoting Groucho Marx, I would not want to join a club that would have me as member. The nookie is affordable and basically everywhere in Detroit. Compared to the rest of the USA you are all in pussy heaven! Just MHO.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
Hardon.
-
03-21-18 16:54 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 416You must pay her well if she makes a B-line for you.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 16:52 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 416Honey I'm going to the SC. I'll be back around 1 am so have them panties off when I get home.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 08:56 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 394Party
I know someone who would of gotten me in, but what do you tell your SO? Plus showing back home after 1 am? Honestly I would of checked them all out gotten a BJ waited a bit a found someone for FS then blown out of there.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 16:15 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 1151Ashley has always been real good about coming right over to me after her set. Did you ask her to stop by? I've had her say she has to do some VIP after her set, so no. Whenever she has told me she'd cum over after her set she's come right over, no bathroom first or anything.
Originally Posted by AirTouchOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 23:19 #9162

Posts: 461Re: Secret party
It sounds like another super-secret meeting of the Royal Order of Mongers that was mentioned earlier. You have to know somebody who knows somebody! *sigh* Someday, perhaps, I will meet somebody who knows somebody who knows where the party is!
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
Seriously, though-- it must have been a sizable establishment to comfortably accommodate that many people, plus staff. I wonder where this was hosted.
-
03-19-18 21:39 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 238H8 n
Since I was in the area I stopped by H8 N around 5:00 today. Pixie stopped by and asked if I wanted a dance. I kind of wanted a dance from Pixie but I just wasn't in the mood. She kind look out of it but she does have that sultry look. Ashley was there but just couldn't get her to stop by after I tipped her. There were other girls there but I just wasn't interested in therm.
In some of the older reviews about H8 N they indicated some dancers will drop their bikini bottoms. I never saw it until today! I didn't get her name but she was about 5' 5 with her heels on, a tat on the side of her left leg, bruenette with an athletic type build. What I found that was odd was she got a lot of tips for good reason but I didn't see her take anyone in the back for dances. She just hung out with 2 regulars. I probably stayed there about 2 hours and not once did she go to back room. If anyone knows her name please let me know.
I left right after I saw the night crew, nothing worth staying for.
-
03-18-18 23:25 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 157Unfotunately
It was invite only. You got a text, half hour before it started and you had to show the text at the door. Security was tight and no cell phones allowed.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






