Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 106 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1189

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Sim,

    Seem like your views and ratings have change sense then in your option.

    It's a appears eve will not be returning (but things may change).

    IMHO,

    Miki reminds me of Monica, same size, body, age, man mades, service, pse, rock and roll.

    Eve and Aira appears to be almost alike GFE, sweet and elegant.

    Kayla's another story (check out raiden' posted on her).

    IMHO peace.
    After Raiden report and my visit to her, I would say Miki and Kayla are tied and Ara a distant third.

  2. #1188

    All stars

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Sim,

    Seem like your views and ratings have change sense then in your option.

    It's a appears eve will not be returning (but things may change).

    IMHO,

    Miki reminds me of Monica, same size, body, age, man mades, service, pse, rock and roll.

    Eve and Aira appears to be almost alike GFE, sweet and elegant.

    Kayla's another story (check out raiden' posted on her).

    IMHO peace.
    Ranking order: Miki, Eve, then Ara. Miki by far the top attraction. Ara moves to second since Eve no longer returning.

  3. #1187

    PT Location help

    Walked over to the address listed for Pine Tree and saw quite a few shops none of which was marked "Pine Tree" or "Spa" or "Massage". I did see one neon "Open" sign on the second level on the right (when coming in from the street). Is this discretely marked entrance Pine Tree?

  4. #1186

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Oh Miki,
    you're so fine.
    You're so fine
    you blow my mind,
    hey Miki.
    Hey Miki!

    Had to check out Miki after all the hype. All I got to say is tons of PRS from start to finish got the full hour of PSE GFE with NRA. Ultimate hands on the wall pushing back by Miki FMBA. Now that makes two Miki (s) that are both excellent service and attitude; one from Pine Tree and the other from Happiness. Both are spinners and both higher end of the YMMV spectrum for me. Most definitely Miki is now on the RRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Wow! All this talk about Aira. I need to make this a priority to see her. I've repeated multiple times with Miki and she is the energizer bunny; non stop PSE MSOG.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Miki; I've seen her twice and she is the most Energetic MSOG PSE-XXX, therefore Miki. IMHO her services are consistent Porn Star, and get better with each visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticaFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused. Can you help clarify? How can you be so sure Miki is better than Kayla if you never saw Kayla? Also, you say that Miki is on your Regular Rotation list but you only saw her TWICE so far? Your first report on her was on December 18 as shown above, then on February 8 you said you have "repeated multiple times with Miki" (the second report above). Then on March 18 you said you only saw her twice so far. So my question is, which is correct? "Only twice" or "repeated with her multiple times" ? And you've only seen her twice in three months? Does that meet your RRL quota? Thanks, just trying to understand your perspective and trying to gauge your expert reviews of Miki.
    Doc I think you misread my questions. Please clarify. I always thought people on your RRL were your all-stars and therefore you would see them the most. But I'm confused since you said you only saw Miki TWICE in THREE months. I guess the question is what does being on your RRL list mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticaFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused. Can you help clarify? How can you be so sure Miki is better than Kayla if you never saw Kayla? Also, you say that Miki is on your Regular Rotation list but you only saw her TWICE so far? Your first report on her was on December 18 as shown above, then on February 8 you said you have "repeated multiple times with Miki" (the second report above). Then on March 18 you said you only saw her twice so far. So my question is, which is correct? "Only twice" or "repeated with her multiple times" ? And you've only seen her twice in three months? Does that meet your RRL quota? Thanks, just trying to understand your perspective and trying to gauge your expert reviews of Miki.

  5. #1185

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Sim,

    Seem like your views and ratings have change sense then in your option.

    It's a appears eve will not be returning (but things may change).

    IMHO,

    Miki reminds me of Monica, same size, body, age, man mades, service, pse, rock and roll.

    Eve and Aira appears to be almost alike GFE, sweet and elegant.

    Kayla's another story (check out raiden' posted on her).

    IMHO peace.
    Black, understand what you saying, BTW you remember the days we use to hang out with Marv 7 and Ck.

    All AMP retired and off in the sun set.

  6. #1184

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Waras pic are fake anyways. Also I think Eve and miki are better than aira in every way. Anyone know when eve is coming back?
    You just seen Aira in February, now your story change (what kind weed you smoking) you just went from the preferred list to the shit list. Lmso.

  7. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Miki; I've seen her twice and she is the most Energetic MSOG PSE-XXX, therefore Miki. IMHO her services are consistent Porn Star, and get better with each visit. The only other 2 girls that can match her, are Blue from Happiness, Yuri from Golden Spa, and Tiana from Happiness. Yuri is MSOG; I love MSOG. Miki is MSOG; In love with MSOG. These are the Fantastic Four for Non-Stop Energetic Session PSE that are on my RRL. Side Note: Ive read and heard Kiki from Top Spa is excellent energetica PSE too. Have sampled her yet. Time to go do some research and scope out the field!!
    Hmmm one with a compression deficit. Re-posting.

  8. #1182

    Miki, eve, Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Just saw aira and had a good time. Pine tree is the spot for spinner BBFS nuru ts action!!

    IMO service wise ts and room eve is the best. Miki with the best body. But all 3 attitudes are 10++++ , service are all 10++++.
    Sim,

    Seem like your views and ratings have change sense then in your option.

    It's a appears eve will not be returning (but things may change).

    IMHO,

    Miki reminds me of Monica, same size, body, age, man mades, service, pse, rock and roll.

    Eve and Aira appears to be almost alike GFE, sweet and elegant.

    Kayla's another story (check out raiden' posted on her).

    IMHO peace.

  9. #1181
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 15

    Wara

    Wara is definitely a winner in my book. IMHO she is the youngest and prettiest girl at PT. I get memorized when looking into her pretty eyes. She's a small girl with the right curves, and large natural B's with soft sensitive nipples. She has a shaved kitty that's so sweet when dining at the why.

    Today's session she walks in wearing a red sexy underwear accessorized with black garters belt. Dam she looked super sexy today. Love watching her in the mirror as she sensually removes her clothing.

    Wara is not your ground and pound village bycicle type of PSE provider. Her service is CFS, but if you treat her kindly she is very responsive. If your only concerned is about how much pounding you can give her she will not be responsive. But treat her well and this little kitty will turn into the tigress.

    Today was one of those days where I just couldn't blow my load. Wara feverishly grind and pounder away in CG to get me to blast off. But atlas to no fault of hers I called no joy. For the full hour she never gave up, never rushed me and tried various things to make me happy until mama called time. She really out did herself going beyond what many providers would have done.

    I can't wait for another session with Wara. Hopefully my plumbing will be in better condition. Wara is a sweetheart.

  10. #1180

    Clarify please

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Oh Miki,
    you're so fine.
    You're so fine
    you blow my mind,
    hey Miki.
    Hey Miki!

    Had to check out Miki after all the hype. All I got to say is tons of PRS from start to finish got the full hour of PSE GFE with NRA. Ultimate hands on the wall pushing back by Miki FMBA. Now that makes two Miki (s) that are both excellent service and attitude; one from Pine Tree and the other from Happiness. Both are spinners and both higher end of the YMMV spectrum for me. Most definitely Miki is now on the RRL. When more time prevail I will post a more detailed reports RE: L / A / S.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Wow! All this talk about Aira. I need to make this a priority to see her. I've repeated multiple times with Miki and she is the energizer bunny; non stop PSE MSOG.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Miki; I've seen her twice and she is the most Energetic MSOG PSE-XXX, therefore Miki. IMHO her services are consistent Porn Star, and get better with each visit. The only other 2 girls that can match her, are Blue from Happiness, Yuri from Golden Spa, and Tiana from Happiness. Yuri is MSOG; I love MSOG. Miki is MSOG; In love with MSOG. These are the Fantastic Four for Non-Stop Energetic Session PSE that are on my RRL. Side Note: Ive read and heard Kiki from Top Spa is excellent energetica PSE too. Have sampled her yet. Time to go do some research and scope out the field!!
    I'm a little confused. Can you help clarify? How can you be so sure Miki is better than Kayla if you never saw Kayla? Also, you say that Miki is on your Regular Rotation list but you only saw her TWICE so far? Your first report on her was on December 18 as shown above, then on February 8 you said you have "repeated multiple times with Miki" (the second report above). Then on March 18 you said you only saw her twice so far. So my question is, which is correct? "Only twice" or "repeated with her multiple times" ? And you've only seen her twice in three months? Does that meet your RRL quota? Thanks, just trying to understand your perspective and trying to gauge your expert reviews of Miki.

  11. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the info on Wara and her "lackluster performance". I've seen her pictures in the Ad, looks good but after your report, now she can be crossed of the list.

    On a different note: Ive tried Miki twice and she is awesome, but I really want to try Aira. She has a limited amount of work days and every time I call PT, she is never ther at work. If anybody can PM her contact with highest discresion that would be cool.
    Waras pic are fake anyways. Also I think Eve and miki are better than aira in every way. Anyone know when eve is coming back?

  12. #1178

    Wara

    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Went back to see her after passing her by some time ago. Pretty girl with average body. She came in and we chit chat. Quick ts. Back to the room and she does a 1 minute BJ then daty. She is responsive to the thrusting. Sexy moans but mainly laid there. She asks me to cum and I take my time. No repeat for me. Was a lucklaster hump.
    Mahalo for the info on Wara and her "lackluster performance". I've seen her pictures in the Ad, looks good but after your report, now she can be crossed of the list.

    On a different note: Ive tried Miki twice and she is awesome, but I really want to try Aira. She has a limited amount of work days and every time I call PT, she is never ther at work. If anybody can PM her contact with highest discresion that would be cool.

  13. #1177

    Wara

    Went back to see her after passing her by some time ago. Pretty girl with average body. She came in and we chit chat. Quick ts. Back to the room and she does a 1 minute BJ then daty. She is responsive to the thrusting. Sexy moans but mainly laid there. She asks me to cum and I take my time. No repeat for me. Was a lucklaster hump.

  14. #1176

    Miki

    Decided to try someplace new and based on the reviews thought that I'd check out Miki. She came in the room and I wasnt disappointed. I love me a nice MILF, and Miki is bangin. We went to the shower after a nice introductory hug and lfk. OMG, she s a thorough little thing. Had me on all fours when she cleaned more than I thought she would. Fresh glove and finger deep. Some fun BBBJ, rimming and we were back to the room.

    Dfk for days and she had me lay down. She started up high and worked her way down to BBBJ some more. Had my legs up in the air and her mouth was all over the place. Rim, BBBJ, bls, repeat. Great hand action also. Had her turn around for 69 and she was reqlly enjoying herself. So much so that I asked her to lay down. She wasnt shy about letting me know what and how she likes to be eaten, and I wasnt shy about getting in there. She got naturally wet, like, really wet, and came hard. From there I entered her in miss to finish off what turned out to be a fruitful encounter. We layed there for a bit before mama called time. Miki checked to see if I had any gas left in my tank, but this ol gas guzzler was on fumes. We kissed some more, chatted a bit and she offered me either a hot towel or a shower. I chose the towel and after helping me get ready, she walked me to the door where we said our not so final goodbyes. Ill definitely be seeing more of her soon, as soon as I can.

  15. #1175

    How was the special from Miki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome5  [View Original Post]
    Reports on Miki are pretty accurate. Little older (probably late 40-50) than what I'm used to, but service is superb! Table shower is a must experience. Not too sure how I feel about the glove and exam though. One thing I really feel Pine Tree should improve on is the customer discretion. Usually mama and the girls check to make sure us mongers don't run into each other. Today I ran into about 4 of you guys in my brief stent there! Next time we might as well all sit on the couches after our sessions and review our services in person. Maybe mama should do this meet and greet thing with us over some coffee or dinner! Wouldn't mind shooting the breeze with some of the authors on this forum. LOL.
    Just curious if you got the "special" from Miki?

    Did you ask for the "Dr. Gyno special" as mentioned in one of the post for this service?

    She is better than flipping burgers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape