Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2905

    Sweetest words ever spake

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    I just showed up, fucked her bare and cip. BB I asked in person. CIP she asked for it when I asked where she wants my cum.
    No better exchange to be had in the heat of battle than:

    (me) "Where will I be cumming"?

    (her) "Inside me"?

    (me) "Aaarrrghhhh Uhhhhh Ahhhhh"!

    Call me Dick.

  2. #2904

    Sassy Washington

    Is Sassy Washington really gone? Did she really retire? Last I heard she did a car date a month back. So it makes you wonder if she really retired? And also so abruptly she is always in need of $$, I also heard she might have new mangement If anyone has any answers I'd love too know. She was a fun girl everytime I picked her up.

  3. #2903

    Sassy Washington.

    So has anyone heard anything at all from Sassy Washington? I've heard she is retired but is it really true? I just can't imagine her calling it quits. Last I heard she did a car date about a month ago. Just curious if anyone has seen her lately.

  4. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Prices went down.

    QV 140.

    HHR 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....or-New-Friends!

    Was it +200 for BB or was it included in HHR?
    Additional upsell.

  5. #2901

    Craigslist.

    Is officially dead. Lots of talent that will be missed.

    We aren't going anywhere.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

    Just saying,

    A2

  6. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Talk about GPS! Not even hot and she's asking for this much! https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ll-&%23128139;.

    Oh yeah $200 for bb.
    Prices went down.

    QV 140.

    HHR 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....or-New-Friends!

    Was it +200 for BB or was it included in HHR?

  7. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her before for CIP, but no dice. Is there an upcharge, or straight on the menu? I assume all done in person.
    I just showed up, fucked her bare and cip. BB I asked in person. CIP she asked for it when I asked where she wants my cum.

  8. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    The body type is exactly what I'm into so I just figured I'd be happy either way, but yeah she is down for bbfscip, no upcharge at all. Hard no on greek (fine with me), and much more on the submissive side. But extremely hot, tight young body. Probably the hottest body on someone I've been with in the hobby, but like I said, her body type is extremely my thing.
    Oh yeah for sure. Hottest chick I've fucked I'm this hobby. Would do her again anytime but scheduling her is a pain.

  9. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely true! You should have seen how thoroughly she enjoyed her gangbang. Every aspect of it.
    Anyone have any other recommendations if you like annie's crazy enthusiasm? Not that I wouldn't repeat (definitely would) but variety is fun too. Less on the crazy shit she'll do and more on the enthusiasm side of things. bbfs not required but preferred. PMs welcome if folks prefer that method.

  10. #2896

    Karri Ambrosia

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find out but scheduling with her is a pain. Outcall only and she's way up North. Wish she'd have an incall closer to the city some days.
    The body type is exactly what I'm into so I just figured I'd be happy either way, but yeah she is down for bbfscip, no upcharge at all. Hard no on greek (fine with me), and much more on the submissive side. But extremely hot, tight young body. Probably the hottest body on someone I've been with in the hobby, but like I said, her body type is extremely my thing.

  11. #2895

    Sweetjazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I don't think sweethazzy is coming back. Also Little Bella from way back when, and my atf Rozay. All sadly gone.
    Just got an email from her. She's back to work.

  12. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Tinker bell / Quinn posted a TNA ad today. Or last night. Either way. She has face pics up.

    BBFS CIP for a before sunrise half hr. Go get my sloppy seconds LOL.
    I've contacted her before for CIP, but no dice. Is there an upcharge, or straight on the menu? I assume all done in person.

  13. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThere2  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone has seen danicabunny lately? I'd noticed a couple posts from summer last year. Hopefully she's still offering the same services, as she looks amazing.
    Looks great but bb is not on offer anymore apparently:

  14. #2892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Sls

    I don't recall a video, just pics of that guy, RIS barebacking her. You may be able to dig them up somewhere, but I'm sure they were erased from Tna when they did their changes.

    I remember she was really confrontational about those pics.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    No video to discuss. But sLS did BBFS 15 years ago if you're a regular. Yep, a hot fuck.

  15. #2891

    Sls

    Quote Originally Posted by Geazy2345  [View Original Post]
    How would one go about finding the bareback video of sexyliksara?
    No video to discuss. But sLS did BBFS 15 years ago if you're a regular. Yep, a hot fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape