Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18743

    Cpl??

    Just wondering if any fellow Mongers Pack while visiting these Ladies?

  2. #18742
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    She went on an extended vacation at the gray bar hotel.
    Thanks. That's too bad. I figured something was going on.

  3. #18741

    Where is Angelina?

    Anyone seen her recently or knows how to get in contact with her I really miss her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0d4c3053aba5139823e930990ac4c175_f.jpg‎  

  4. #18740
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman200  [View Original Post]
    Sorry long time lurker. Does anyone know if heather is still around? Haven't been able to get ahold of her lately.
    She went on an extended vacation at the gray bar hotel.

  5. #18739
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I understand your post BTM, was it meant for me?
    Was more for justaguy but you commented on wingman's list and I was being lazy.

    BTM.

  6. #18738

    Any info on this one? (Reyna?)

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7223/45834622

    Is she legit? Appreciate the info.

  7. #18737
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    This woman is crazy. She is HJ only. Nothing more. Massage sucks. She is wacky. Run from her.
    Dude, I don't want to get into a pissing match [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The way you don't get into a pissing match is to not do it, not to say you don't want to do it and then do it.

    A2

  8. #18736
    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    I'd say its BS. I was going to do a Google Image search until I seen the electrical outlets on the wall.
    Good catch!

    Viola Bailey, porn star from Latvia.

  9. #18735

    Janelle

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...hands/46257867

    http://www.milfresumes.com/734-837-1547/

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Thank you in advance.

  10. #18734
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    There was a post about Stacey recently, looks like she's posting again on BP. I seen her once before, she wasn't anything to write home about.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5310/47771477
    I seen her when she posted on one of the defunct boards, she wasn't that great.

  11. #18733
    Quote Originally Posted by NickRooster3  [View Original Post]
    I'd say its BS. I was going to do a Google Image search until I seen the electrical outlets on the wall.

  12. #18732
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Pics look great! Worth a road trip, if that is her.
    It is. Did a more than detailed review of her in the A2 board. She's absolutely worth the trip.

  13. #18731

    Re: Jay

    Pics look great! Worth a road trip, if that is her.

  14. #18730

    Heather

    Sorry long time lurker. Does anyone know if heather is still around? Haven't been able to get ahold of her lately.

  15. #18729

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape