Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 13312
-
03-30-18 09:09 #877Senior Member

Posts: 822Maybe we need to double team her.
I know, I know, I'm such a pervert!
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 08:55 #876Senior Member

Posts: 132Chelsea
Texted back and forth a bit last week with her. She was ready to go once I got some free time. Everything seems fine. Damn, I need to text her today, thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-18 08:28 #875Senior Member

Posts: 822Chesea
Anyone seen Chelsea lately? Been a while since I've seen a review or whatever. Just wondering if she's still the same and all is well. I'm thinking of texting her for an appointment.
Mikey.
-
03-30-18 08:24 #874Senior Member

Posts: 822Ella's number
Hey Stixx, is her number still the one ending in 0525 that used before?
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 14:16 #873Senior Member

Posts: 130Ella
I remember when I first came to Greenville I saw one of Ella's postings on adult search. Back then I was some what the lurker but I remember how hot she looked and thought I should make contact. As things would have it I finnally managed to dream with her. So here is the skinny:
I have seen her 4 or 5 times now. As I look now for the consistency. First Ella is a doll who is very accommodating and does what she needs to do to get the job done. Her body is tight and soft and she is always is fresh and tasty. She greets with a big hug and some heavy groping and kissing. She has accommodated me for any quick visit I requested and also the longer stays as well. Ella is the spinner type for those that don't know her. She is using a decent hotel for her in call location. She told me she lost her phone and all of her contacts and it's made it difficult to let some of her old friends know she is back on point. I had a very enjoyable time with Ella. Through out the visit doggie. Mish. Reverse cowgirl BBBJ. And she does hold eye contact the whole time she has you on her mouth, she has some skills and she enjoys it and is not afraid to tell you when the bell is being rung if you know what I mean.
Anyway if you need other details or contact info just pm me. She is looking for her old friends and she wishes to make some dependable new ones as well. She does not disappoint!
Stay safe,
Stixx.
-
03-26-18 06:46 #872Senior Member

Posts: 98Carmen
LL,
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
I would be interested in some contact info and a pic. TR is my backyard but have not decided if that is good or bad.
Thanks,
Paul.
-
03-25-18 18:34 #871Senior Member

Posts: 259I've seen Carmen Monroe numerous times. Nothing but good times.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 12:38 #870Senior Member

Posts: 650Thanks, I have her info in my database, assuming she hasn't changed her contact info.
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
OT.
-
03-24-18 22:41 #869Senior Member

Posts: 157Carmen
Same one. Now UTR.
LL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 15:02 #868Senior Member

Posts: 650Is this the Carmen Monroe that used to ad on BP or someone else?
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 09:54 #867Senior Member

Posts: 157Carmen
I went to her place in TR lastnight. And I typically never go that far. But I know she isn't likely to flake on me. Good time. Sweet girl. Great body and great effort. Needs more trusted friends. I told her to avoid the BP idea.
Everytime I do this you guys blow up my in-box. So I guess I have it coming! (Love my UTR'S!
If your less than 20 posts and lacking real no shit reviews. Don't bother. I semi know who is who on here. .
LL.
-
03-22-18 05:43 #866Senior Member

Posts: 1206O hi Dayne
Thanks for the marketing info.
Originally Posted by Chuck78
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 18:12 #865Regular Member

Posts: 4Dayne Darling.
I haven't posted on here but have been a member for a while now. And I see her everytime she's in town, have seen her under he previous name. She actually changed to massage only, no FS or body to body, too many aggressive clients. But she still does happy ending, and topless, she has adjusted her prices for the change of service and she is worth it. She is my all time favorite. Even tho she doesn't do full service or body to body, she is amazing. From head to toe.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 12:35 #864Senior Member

Posts: 260Thanks for adding that. She is adamant about the safety, which I understand and appreciate. The other thing I would add: she strikes me as infinitely more "normal" than most girls. She's intelligent and drama-free. She has a low-key vibe. I don't know but if you are looking for the wild party girl type, not sure this is her. Just preference. But that body. Wow!
Originally Posted by ILoveBigTits
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 13:58 #863Regular Member

Posts: 15I agree
I have her several times for a massage and she has an awesome body. I also have not seen her for FS but she told me EVERYTHING is covered including digits. Great accent also.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






