Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,316 to 21,330 of 40003
-
03-19-18 00:26 #18688Senior Member

Posts: 388I agree that sharing information in public would cause more damage in cases the providers don; t want that information to be public and its a mistress kind of situation. If that's the case, well, I would said cd is one lucky one and hope he continues to have a good time.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 22:13 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 3480Selective Sharing.
I get what ChineseDragon is saying. I've heard the same stories. Guys want everything including extras and want to pay next to nothing.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 22:12 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 341Careful. Lily Spa
http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/03/ro...rged-with.html
Looks like Sophia.
BB, out.
-
03-18-18 21:33 #18685Senior Member

Posts: 653Have been there numerous times and it's not the place to go for a good massage unless you are very specific that a good hard massage is what you are looking for. One time I saw Mimi who gave me a great massage and not much else but now I just see Mia and forget the massage quality. Although if you tell Mia that you want a good hard massage she will give you one but you need to be very specific. Seems like you can either but not both in the same session.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
Not the safest area at night, so park right in front by the meters if you can.
AJ.
-
03-18-18 20:04 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 341CD is legit
For what it's worth, I can vouch that he's not making this stuff up. He's just more low-key with public sharing of details. You may not agree with that approach, sure, I get it, but that's another matter.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
My $. 02.
BB, out.
-
03-18-18 19:12 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 311Confirmed
I stopped in a few weeks back and had Jenny? Paid for 30 min and the massage was basically non existent. Once she knew what I was there for there was zero effort. I didn't care much as I was in a rush and expected a half ass attempt. Was offered the menu and decided to go with a full plate at a discount $1. The face is weathered but she had a surprisingly nice / firm ass. It was a bit rushed but I figured it would be with the discount over what most visitors pay.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 16:56 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 9364 Hand
Just throwing my 2 cents in here. I've had about 20 to 25 4 hand massages in the last 3 to 4 years. Out of those, probably 10 or 11 were worth it. But out of those 10 or 11,5 or 6 were of the best experiences I've ever had at an AMP. It is really really YMMV and when it's bad, it's really bad and you are out double the money. But when it's good, it's great. It has been a while since I've had one of those great sessions, and the last 2 or 3 were bad so I stopped doing them. I need intel now before I'll try it again.
I've had both of them tugging at the same time, one tugging while the other plays with sack / taint. I've even had DATY while the other does it. But these sessions are all over 2 years ago now. The last few were just older ladies talking the whole time and one of them doing the deed at the end. For 180 to 200, fuck that.
-
03-18-18 16:45 #18681Senior Member

Posts: 499Y y
I think I am fairly certain which SPA he is talking about, given his clues. It puts us south of 290 on Western, on east side of the street. If I go that way, I will give it a try.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 15:40 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 1573Bills to pay
If you're concerned with their financial situations, them let them get at least something, from cheap mongers, then nothing at all.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:57 #18679Banned Member

Posts: 4190They won't get in trouble from this board. Look at the roselle section, all the reports on AD spa. They have been open for years and had never had an issue. bbbj with cim for 100 seems very reasonable price. I'm also not interested in visiting a spa where they complain about customer tipping or each other types of drama. My mature response to that if I encounter it is to please continue the massage as I don't want to hear that type of banter.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:23 #18678Senior Member

Posts: 388+1
I checked his history and it clearly looks bs. The only person in the city getting young mts doing everything that we all dream about.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:13 #18677

Posts: 105Sharing
I share with certain members on this board. They have tried my reviews and have verified my reviews. I don't want the therapist or spa to get in trouble. Plus keep the cheap mongers away. Also the ones who complain we tip too much. You wonder why you mongers don't get any extras. I hear all the time from the girls how you want everything and pay nothing. They have bills to pay.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 09:21 #18676Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Kinda diminishes the purpose of the board.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 05:21 #18675Senior Member

Posts: 452Ahhh yes the bragger type, not the sharing type.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 00:54 #18674Senior Member

Posts: 200Bs
Don't be jealous. Check his post history. All posts describing young mts and extraordinary extras without details. If anyone ever asks any questions, zero follow up. Repeat every few weeks.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





