Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18713
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what age you are looking for? I prefer late 40's and up. Some I have seen are;.

    Bianca, I recommend. Late 40's.

    Shelly, has good reviews Mid 50's.

    Vivian, nice rack good looking 60 yo.

    Gina (Flint) nice body slide early 50's.

    JoJo, good massage and HJ late 50's.

    Kellie, have not seen her post in a while. Great BBBJ early 40's.

    Farrah, late 40's economy CBJ.

    I also go to a lot of AMPs which is hit and miss.

    You can easily find all of these on erotic monkey.

    Would like to hear of some of your encounters with approx age.

    WM.
    I have scene Bianca lovely lady great head. Love the fact it's two pops. I have sence Shelly and she gets into it and is fun. Mila (mid 30's) as I said before tiny fun but not a big fan of having to host. Jazz ok massage good CBJ, FS is pricey with her but it's good. As for AMPs MI, Silver nothing really else because I don't remember any of there names excpet Yellow (m1) Ruby and happy form silver. As for other Matures. I would like to try Erin the cougar but been put off by reviews of some older man lives in the house with her. The others you posted I will look up and see when I can chance see if I can make a visit.

  2. #18712

    Mature

    Not sure what age you are looking for? I prefer late 40's and up. Some I have seen are;.

    Bianca, I recommend. Late 40's.

    Shelly, has good reviews Mid 50's.

    Vivian, nice rack good looking 60 yo.

    Gina (Flint) nice body slide early 50's.

    JoJo, good massage and HJ late 50's.

    Kellie, have not seen her post in a while. Great BBBJ early 40's.

    Farrah, late 40's economy CBJ.

    I also go to a lot of AMPs which is hit and miss.

    You can easily find all of these on erotic monkey.

    Would like to hear of some of your encounters with approx age.

    WM.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I do perfer mature women. I have gone to some AMPs. But I really not a big fan of them anymore. I have had few dreams other mid age providers and the dreams are great. But my more mature dreams have been better. But it seems to me there's not alot of them around. And I was wondering. If anyone knew some. You can pm me if you're wondering who I have dreams with.

  3. #18711

    This has to be a setup, right?

    This is the exact thing and the exact look I've been looking for. This is too good to be true, right? Someone please tell me they know her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2221/47759242

  4. #18710
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    There was a post about Stacey recently, looks like she's posting again on BP. I seen her once before, she wasn't anything to write home about.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5310/47771477
    What are her rates? I'm looking for a real thin girl, she might fit the bill. Deff if BBFS is on the menu.

  5. #18709
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Peruse the Gr33 k Isles?
    I am not sure of that, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if you asked. I'm so busy having my way with the rest of her holes and body so I have enough to play with already LOL.

  6. #18708

    Stacey Ann Lovett

    There was a post about Stacey recently, looks like she's posting again on BP. I seen her once before, she wasn't anything to write home about.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5310/47771477

  7. #18707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Does she.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHungWell  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Paris many times when she was based in Toledo. She was always showered, smelled great, slutty make up and would wear nothing but stripper heels for me With those on she was about 6' tall and with her big round ass and HUGE tits she was a complete and willing ball draining machine LOL BBBJ to start, hard pounding doggy, cowgirl while suffocating in her tits and finish by oiling up those monster tits and fucking those beauties til I'd coat her neck and face (facial depends on her mood.) I'd for sure recommend her, at least hh so you can take your time with that body of hers, she's built strictly to please a penis LOL.
    Peruse the Gr33 k Isles?

  8. #18706
    Quote Originally Posted by NickRooster3  [View Original Post]
    The links are dead.

  9. #18705

    Sky AKA Devon

    Stay away, one of the worst escorts I've ever met. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6194/45897222.

  10. #18704
    Any info on this one? She appears to be a dancer and that room looks like its the Flamingo.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0908/47738802

  11. #18703

    Mature providers?

    I do perfer mature women. I have gone to some AMPs. But I really not a big fan of them anymore. I have had few dreams other mid age providers and the dreams are great. But my more mature dreams have been better. But it seems to me there's not alot of them around. And I was wondering. If anyone knew some. You can pm me if you're wondering who I have dreams with.

  12. #18702

    Mila as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago at a H. I. She is a tiny Middle Eastern chick, very tight little body, nothing up top (I'm ok with that) typical 2 call system and she asked what I was driving. (I lied) I circle the lot and saw a couple county trucks with employees hanging around so I parked a couple units away and walked to the room and knocked, she opened the door and said she didn't see me park. I told her about the county trucks and she let me in. I got the LEO check for my 1st time and off to play time it was. She was very easy to talk to and very accommodating. Menu was open, but I'm only a CBJ & HJ dude. In the dream it was a really good nude HJ, CBJ, HJ finish. I was done quick and I was rushed out, about 40 minutes total. As I walked out, some dude in about his mid 40's was giving me the stare down as I walked past the pool area, didn't look pimp material. $$ for this was to steep for me, and I prefer tiny Asians so it was only a one time visit for me. I've read positive reviews on the board here from the FS mongers in the past.
    Also have visited her twice. Have not gone back because I think she's not hosting anymore. But yeah she's real nice and is tiny. Only one pop but if your looking for a one and done she's great. She smokes but not during. If should go's back to hosting I would go see her again.

  13. #18701

    Mila Incall?

    I love tiny and have wanted to see Mila for a long time. But her ads almost invariable include a statement about "your place only". Does anyone know if she is open to incall on a regular basis and only has that statement in her ad to try and keep outcalls to a majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago at a H. I. She is a tiny Middle Eastern chick, very tight little body, nothing up top (I'm ok with that) typical 2 call system and she asked what I was driving. (I lied) I circle the lot and saw a couple county trucks with employees hanging around so I parked a couple units away and walked to the room and knocked, she opened the door and said she didn't see me park. I told her about the county trucks and she let me in. I got the LEO check for my 1st time and off to play time it was. She was very easy to talk to and very accommodating. Menu was open, but I'm only a CBJ & HJ dude. In the dream it was a really good nude HJ, CBJ, HJ finish. I was done quick and I was rushed out, about 40 minutes total. As I walked out, some dude in about his mid 40's was giving me the stare down as I walked past the pool area, didn't look pimp material. $$ for this was to steep for me, and I prefer tiny Asians so it was only a one time visit for me. I've read positive reviews on the board here from the FS mongers in the past.

  14. #18700

  15. #18699
    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    Based off the new pics in her ads, Paris and her enormous hangers will now let you live out your cheerleader fantasies. She claims she has the outfit in her hotel room. Very tempting.
    I've seen Paris many times when she was based in Toledo. She was always showered, smelled great, slutty make up and would wear nothing but stripper heels for me With those on she was about 6' tall and with her big round ass and HUGE tits she was a complete and willing ball draining machine LOL BBBJ to start, hard pounding doggy, cowgirl while suffocating in her tits and finish by oiling up those monster tits and fucking those beauties til I'd coat her neck and face (facial depends on her mood.) I'd for sure recommend her, at least hh so you can take your time with that body of hers, she's built strictly to please a penis LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape