Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,331 to 21,345 of 40000
-
03-17-18 11:46 #18670Regular Member

Posts: 3So that's why I got asked if I was an agent LOL.
Originally Posted by RupertoPerto
[View Original Post]
I laid down on my stomach with a towel covering my ass like a regular massage parlor.
-
03-17-18 09:08 #18669Senior Member

Posts: 808Standard position
I assume everyone goes face down with their Johnson between their legs (tip pointed towards your feet). Allows them to tease before the flip and to show your excitement.
Originally Posted by RupertoPerto
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 08:57 #18668Senior Member

Posts: 1573Milking table
Yes, she is. Actually it is not very surprising because there is only one hole in a table and so many dicks. Well, technically, there are two holes, but only one counts.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 03:10 #18667Senior Member

Posts: 625I think I read somewhere she's already booked, which is surprising considering her higher price point.
Originally Posted by ChasingP182
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 00:03 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 1573Amazing
You are a one lucky MoFo. I love that, can only dream.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 23:16 #18665

Posts: 105Got a pleasant surprise
Went to a well reviewed spa. Got new therapist about 24 yrs old. She gave great hard massage. On the flip she started tugging didn't ask what I wanted. She was trying to put her finger up my butt. I didn't like that. She proceeded BBBJ and cim. I was not expecting that. I gave her 100.
-
03-16-18 22:24 #18664Senior Member

Posts: 3480You Just Opened The Flood Gates.
Most guys will be requesting BBFS at this place.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 22:05 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 180I see. Heat of the moment huh? Now the million dollar question is will you see her again and what's your expectations?
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 20:30 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes I was lucky despite my own stupidity and I admit that. However, the reality of the situation was that there was nothing the cops could do anyway. She was an employee, we were not having sex and we were packing up to leave. But it was still a scary situation for a few minutes. Now, I no longer go to spa's after closing and just take them out somewhere. Better to be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
AJ.
-
03-16-18 19:37 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 26Lay naked, no towel, on the flip it should show you are ready.
Originally Posted by BigDude8239
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 16:56 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 1573Love
Then you probably had a secret admirer who just opened up Although, I'm not sure if it's good or bad You should be cautious, unless you want some bilingual children.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 16:37 #18659Regular Member

Posts: 2Milking table
Check out MilkingTableMassage.com. Looks like she is in Chicago April 6-10.
Originally Posted by Fiasco20
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 16:33 #18658Banned Member

Posts: 4190Which spa is it?
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 16:12 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 210It was BBFS and I've know her and the other therapists for almost 10 years. None of them offer this to clients.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 16:11 #18656Senior Member

Posts: 210I've been going there and know her and the other two therapist for almost 10 years. None of them offer this service to clients.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




