Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6356

    Sascha Wild

    Visited her today at her in-call location near Millenia Mall. Went for a QV for some headache relief and she delivered an excellent BBJCIM. Looked at me with her nice eyes the entire time. Took care of the boys too with some licking and light touching. Overall, excellent time spent. Would repeat and recommend her based on technique, personality, and smooth business. Legit.

  2. #6355

    Check second post

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. Those 2 links are expired. :
    The first time I posted them on post 730 those are expired. I reposted them under post #732 titled "weird" which still work.

    TMC.

  3. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    Check the picture / video thread. I posted 2 ph links there.

    TMC.
    Thanks for the reply. Those 2 links are expired. :

  4. #6353
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Another wonderful time with Sophia. She is my go to girl now. She as close to GFE as I can get with unbelievable service. A hhr with her is better than a therapy session. I need to start expensing my time with her as health care.

    Stay Safe and treat her well and she will reciprocate.

    Harry P.
    I love to be your therapist! I always have an amazing time with you. I will see you soon.

    Sophia.

  5. #6352

    AllieCutie

    Any info on this one? Didn't see anything on any of the boards, no other site reviews. Ads on a few other other sites including BP and USA but no further details.

    Easy communication so far but want to set a date for tomorrow, pm if you have any info.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...pictures-.html

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...tures/30789672

  6. #6351
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    Well after a few weeks of me not being available I was finally able to meet Angelaforu. Angela is an absolute sweetheart. She has a smile that lights up the room and is beyond affectionate. Angela was very communicative and guided me to her spot this afternoon. Pinot Grigio and M&M's are her favorites, so if you are a gentleman I would suggest you break the ice with some generosity.

    I never go into details here but feel free to PM me with questions. She publishes her rates on the sister site. I will be seeing Angela again soon and will be thinking of her tonight. Thank you Angela for a lovely time. Angela is NOT a clock watcher with respectful gentlemen who treat her with the respect she deserves. I love Spanish girls and Angela is certainly that girl!
    You were great. Complete gentleman. And as I'm sure you could tell. My body enjoyed the ride. I can't wait to dream with you again..

  7. #6350

    Marinagfe porn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to find that Marina BBros video floating the net?
    Check the picture / video thread. I posted 2 ph links there.

    TMC.

  8. #6349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marina GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to find that Marina BBros video floating the net?
    Look up Bang Bro Latina MILF.

    Orlo69.

  9. #6348

    Marina GFE?

    Anyone know how to find that Marina BBros video floating the net?

  10. #6347

    Sophia UTR

    Another wonderful time with Sophia. She is my go to girl now. She as close to GFE as I can get with unbelievable service. A hhr with her is better than a therapy session. I need to start expensing my time with her as health care.

    Stay Safe and treat her well and she will reciprocate.

    Harry P.

  11. #6346

    Angela4 u

    Saw Angela few days ago. Had seen her twice before everything had been great communication had been great. Set up for two hours with her. Arrived and in retrospect things appear a bit off right from the start if you connect the dots. Donation was requested first, a unknown portion of it was quickly removed and given to the "maid" to go to the front desk and handle a payment issue for the room. Afterwards she spent a lot of the time texting and making phone calls with with the so-called Hotel staff at one point she stepped out to personally resolve the issue at the front desk. She came back quickly and continued it was nearing an hour by this point and she said if I if I can't handle the two hours I can come back free of charge because she's already broken up my change so she can't refund me the money. I was 30 minutes out from home and I worked in an hour and a 1/2 so I was considering. She ended up making me finish and you know how sometimes after that you just feel disgusted LOL. So I took her up on her offer to come to reschedule. It's been 3 days now and I have yet to hear back from her. If I'm looking back and trying to connect the dots it looks like I was just set up but it it's it's hard to believe because of everybody including myself as good an experience with her. Anyway if it comes back and it turns out that she had some kind of phone problem or something I'll be glad to have this post removed.

    But in the meantime I guess you got to be on the lookout and don't be stupid. Been meaning for an early retirement from the "hobby" maybe this is a clue to take it now.

  12. #6345
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thanks sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTwo3  [View Original Post]
    I'm a believer!

    Easy communication,

    Easy to talk to too.

    Easy discreet location.

    Fantastic head game. Reminded me of Adriana chechik style bj.

    Needless to say. Knocked me off my feet. I'll be back for the whole package asap!

    Thanks jersey.
    Nice, I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Can't wait to see you again.

  13. #6344

    Jersey head master

    I'm a believer!

    Easy communication,

    Easy to talk to too.

    Easy discreet location.

    Fantastic head game. Reminded me of Adriana chechik style bj.

    Needless to say. Knocked me off my feet. I'll be back for the whole package asap!

    Thanks jersey.

  14. #6343

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmCat  [View Original Post]
    This was my second time seeing Jamie over the years, first post-candy. Communication was good setting up the meet, but when I got there she wasn't expecting me. Wires crossed with another guy that bowed out. Most of the session was dealing with that, and how she's usually prepared etc. If you've read her ad, conversation has about the same tone. She had no hat, but only came for the fabled head game. Got BBBJCIM with ass in full display to play with. I think the hero worship she gets here hurts. Sets the bar too high! Liked the service but I think I'd pass on repeat. Not the most comfortable environment.
    That's why you see YMMV quoted so often.

  15. #6342

    Sascha Wyld

    We met up today. It was the best time I've had in forever. Great foreplay, great head, great finish. It helped that she's a nerd too and we got each other.

    Part of me wants to lie so she won't have a huge following. But go read her ad. If her description and her pictures speak to you like they did to me, do yourself the favor and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape