Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9143

    Re: Inverted

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Messed up? Oh, hell no! They're just inverted nipples, which is no problem with me and kind of a unique feature on that model. She's WAY hot in my eyes.
    It's not uncommon. My first UTR had them.

  2. #9142
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepThang234  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that has noticed how messed up Kelly's nipples are at Bogarts. Yeah she's hot but I can't get over how weird they are.
    Messed up? Oh, hell no! They're just inverted nipples, which is no problem with me and kind of a unique feature on that model. She's WAY hot in my eyes.

  3. #9141

    Flight Club. Wednesday Afternoon

    Well, with some disappoints from BP the other day decided to hit my usual. Strip clubs. Actually I did go to Silver Cricket 1st, been sometime since I was there & was hoping to strike good. It was a busy afternoon. About 18 girls working (I counted 14 & a girl I was talking to said 18 today!) & enough customers too! Apart from the usual 7-8 that I rate below 5 and the few 5/ 6, I was only interested in 2 girls. JJ was one of them, I've already had fun with her & the other, I heard used to work here couple of years ago & is now back. She was busy with a regular and it looked like forever. Didn't want to waste my time. Head to the Flight club.

    Upon entering, few familiar faces from the penthouse & couple of new faces too. Didn't actually count but should've been around 16 girls. Took my time to decide who I'll pursue & started to tip on stage in that order. Bently was a new face to me & she stopped by after her set. Indeed a new girl, said she joined last Friday. Worked at the Penthouse 2 years back, took a break & came here now. Sweet person to talk to & she said she was 23 yrs & mother of 2 - hardly any signs of that. She looked younger (obviously) and awesome boobs on her & just the right curves on her IMO. After chatting for a while, she quoted $$ for everything & $$ for BJ. Also mentioned she'll lower for regulars blah blah. I liked her & quoted $$ for everything & said my other visits here are around $. 5 to $$. She said she'll think & come back. Was very polite about it & she left. I proceed to tip another from my list & in sometime, Bently comes back asking if I could do $$. 5 - well, I settle for $$. 2 & off we go.

    Well, to be honest she exceeded all my expectations. She was totally down to earth & said she aims to please me & see me as a regular. Off came her bra & those Boobs were awesome. She started to kiss & I proceeded to go down on her. Plenty of time down there & she was just enjoying. No rush watsoever! Spent a total of 55 minutes & could've been longer too I guess. BBBJ & CFS with multiple positions to end my awesome time.

    Definitely a keeper. I recommend checking her out. But remember, she is new & my 1st time with her. So not sure if YMMV.

    Happy Hunting.

  4. #9140

    Blond Kelly

    Am I the only one that has noticed how messed up Kelly's nipples are at Bogarts. Yeah she's hot but I can't get over how weird they are.

  5. #9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    My assessment of the strip club scene is pretty spot on. The trap did not have a private area from my recollection it was an open exhibitionist space and the dancers back then didn't engage in sex at the strip club. You either took them to your place, their place, or another place like a motel.
    Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. I'm sure I'm not the only one that had extras in various clubs around town before 2007. Leggs had a reputation of being a wild scene, and that was well before my time. Bogarts and both Henrys were pretty much the same 20 years ago as they are today. Your assessment of the high end clubs is probably on the money.

  6. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the local clubs provide pictures of the dancers that they have scheduled for a night? I haven't found any, and I've always wondered why. It seems like they'd want to advertise the talent (assuming it's half-way decent).

    Do any of the popular dancers have Twitter or Instagram handles that are shareable?
    You wonder why? Perhaps call the club, instead of asking here.

  7. #9137
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay123  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the local clubs provide pictures of the dancers that they have scheduled for a night? I haven't found any, and I've always wondered why. It seems like they'd want to advertise the talent (assuming it's half-way decent).

    Do any of the popular dancers have Twitter or Instagram handles that are shareable?
    Search for Nicole Seals on Instagram. She's a manager and posts photos of dancers at Legends and Players and sometimes tags them in the photos.

    The manager at Truth does the same, but I cannot remember her name.

    If you type in the club name in the location field, you'll find dancer accounts easily (assuming they tag the location). But you can also do the same using hashtags. Ex. #ColiseumDetroit, #PlayersDetroit, #8 MileStripper, etc.

  8. #9136

    Re: Criket plus-size

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvtheLife  [View Original Post]
    Hit town and thought I would check out the Criket, what a let down. IF you are into plus size women this is the place. Left after one drink and headed over to Henry the 8th, more plus size but then a nice looking toned black chick as me if I would like some company. For one ben I got one of the best backroom sessions of anywhere in Detroit. May go back tomorrow or to BT's.
    Which night of the week was this? I have not been to Criket for a few months since I started going to Henry's, but I don't recall ever seeing plus-sized women there.

  9. #9135

    Turd in the punch bowl

    My assessment of the strip club scene is pretty spot on. The trap did not have a private area from my recollection it was an open exhibitionist space and the dancers back then didn't engage in sex at the strip club. You either took them to your place, their place, or another place like a motel.

  10. #9134

    Pics of dancers on club web sites

    Do any of the local clubs provide pictures of the dancers that they have scheduled for a night? I haven't found any, and I've always wondered why. It seems like they'd want to advertise the talent (assuming it's half-way decent).

    Do any of the popular dancers have Twitter or Instagram handles that are shareable?

  11. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic what happened that sex is occurring in such places is almost exclusively a Detroit thing and as a result of the great recession. The regular strippers lost the gravy train and the replacement strippers during the economic downturn were okay with turning tricks instead of merely tease dancing.

    What happened is the culture changed and the replacement strippers taught the new talent the new culture. The turning tricks strippers basically changed the entire culture and the new girls were non the wiser that the previous strippers only stripped and weren't doing extras. At most back in the day what you could expect would be them grabbing your junk and simulating sex acts, the recession brought a whole new interaction and there has to be one or two pioneering women who brought about this change. That guy is going to be extremely let down in Vegas if he is expecting to have sex inside the VIP.
    This isn't exactly true. Perhaps it's true for the Penthouse and Flight Club style clubs, which catered to lunchtime businessmen and bachelor parties. But the lower end clubs like Henry's, Bogart's, Le Chambre, etc. Were about the same as they are now at least as far back as the 90's. And long before that, if the stories are to be believed. In the mid 90's I was a regular at the now defunct Booby Trap where 90% of the dancers where offering some kind of extras.

  12. #9132

    Re: Advent of extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Cocaine, for this assessment. I started visiting strip clubs at lunchtime back during the heyday of the Windsor clubs like Studio 4, when they could advertise their weekly porn star in the Free Press sports section. I don't recall ever being offered extras, or hearing that they could be available. So I rarely went to the clubs, until that fateful day in Chix on Dix when Amy unzipped my pants at the bar and gave me an HJ in front of everyone. She continued with a BJ in the VIP, after cautioning me not to tell the other girls. I was hooked after that.
    I meant to say that this occurred during the recession. I visited several more times in the next few weeks, always drawing Amy, and advancing quickly each successive visit to extended BBBJ, to quick FS, to extended FS. Prior to the recession, I recall getting charged a hundred just for a fat-assed girl to grind her (clothed) behind on my (clothed) lap at Atlantis.

  13. #9131

    Silver Criket and Henry VIII

    Hit town and thought I would check out the Criket, what a let down. IF you are into plus size women this is the place. Left after one drink and headed over to Henry the 8th, more plus size but then a nice looking toned black chick as me if I would like some company. For one ben I got one of the best backroom sessions of anywhere in Detroit. May go back tomorrow or to BT's.

  14. #9130

    Don't Ever Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic what happened that sex is occurring in such places is almost exclusively a Detroit thing and as a result of the great recession. The regular strippers lost the gravy train and the replacement strippers during the economic downturn were okay with turning tricks instead of merely tease dancing.

    What happened is the culture changed and the replacement strippers taught the new talent the new culture. The turning tricks strippers basically changed the entire culture and the new girls were non the wiser that the previous strippers only stripped and weren't doing extras. At most back in the day what you could expect would be them grabbing your junk and simulating sex acts, the recession brought a whole new interaction and there has to be one or two pioneering women who brought about this change. That guy is going to be extremely let down in Vegas if he is expecting to have sex inside the VIP.
    Ahhhhh. Detroit. Don't ever change.

    When I was young and dumb I spent a good amount of money at a strip club in Las Vegas and did not receive any type of extras whatsoever. The main thing I remember is a stripper acting like she was doing cowgirl, but I was clothed. Plus, there were a lot of rules such as no touching, etc. It was a let down but I was a teenager and my hormones were racing at the time so the money kept on flowing.

  15. #9129
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic what happened that sex is occurring in such places is almost exclusively a Detroit thing and as a result of the great recession. The regular strippers lost the gravy train and the replacement strippers during the economic downturn were okay with turning tricks instead of merely tease dancing.

    What happened is the culture changed and the replacement strippers taught the new talent the new culture. The turning tricks strippers basically changed the entire culture and the new girls were non the wiser that the previous strippers only stripped and weren't doing extras. At most back in the day what you could expect would be them grabbing your junk and simulating sex acts, the recession brought a whole new interaction and there has to be one or two pioneering women who brought about this change. That guy is going to be extremely let down in Vegas if he is expecting to have sex inside the VIP.
    I know a few girls that danced in the early to mid 2000's and came back later or kept dancing and said the SC culture changed big time in Detroit. These girls could make good money with barely any 2 way contact by the late 2000's they were competing against 50 dollar BJ's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape