Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4489
-
03-15-18 13:41 #589Regular Member

Posts: 6She's Strange to Say the Least.
I've seen her twice, first time was awesome, BBBJ, with chance at BBFS (despite the presence of the Red Baron) which I may or may not have jumped on. All in all super fun, smoked and did some blow.
Second time was crazy, picked her up, must've been on something, super paranoid while constantly checking her phone. Had to turn around and drop her back off home. Been in contact since but haven't seen her. Not a fan of the fluctuating rates or menu. Totally the type to make you drive to her and just not pick up or something. If the stars align for you though she can be great. I guess.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-18 10:56 #588Senior Member

Posts: 93There's an ignore button?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Edit: never mind I found it. Honestly didn't know it was there
-
03-14-18 20:36 #587Administrator

Posts: 5255Recent action
Guy puts up a post, some guys don't like it, they take up more space on the forum flaming him than the size of his post. There will be a lot of people who's posts you don't like, use the ignore button.
A2
-
03-14-18 15:06 #586Senior Member

Posts: 264Coughbullshitcough
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-14-18 13:30 #585Senior Member

Posts: 148Good for you! 👏
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-14-18 12:15 #584Banned Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-14-18 12:01 #583

Posts: 302[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-13-18 16:03 #582Regular Member

Posts: 4Another One
I just bagged another one this weekend. The last 11-12 girls I've seen I've had 0 problems getting BBFS.
The girl this weekend was yet another smokeshow. It's not some UTR girl so I'm sure some of you have seen.
I've received many messages from members asking me questions about the couple girls I've posted about and how I'm able to with no thanks or any mutual sharing on their end. Therefore, I am more than happy to share this newest girl with you, however, I will only provide if you share first.
Originally Posted by JamonoShore
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 16:01 #581Regular Member

Posts: 4Another One
I just bagged another one this weekend. The last 12 girls I've seen I've had 0 problems getting BBFS.
The girl this weekend was yet another smokeshow. It's not some UTR girl so I'm sure some of you have seen.
I've received many messages from members asking me questions about the couple girls I've posted about and how I'm able to with no thanks or any mutual sharing on their end. Therefore, I am more than happy to share this newest girl with you, however, I will only provide if you share first.
Originally Posted by JamonoShore
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 00:59 #580Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone else have input? Thinking of toftt due to looks and thinking with little head but I'd rather not if someone else already has.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 07:22 #579Banned Member

Posts: 179No BBFS. I meant.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 19:13 #578

Posts: 302Have seen Talia before, one time only though. Set up an appointment, went to her hotel and no answer. Waited 20 minutes and left.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
She then calls me a couple of minutes after I left apologizing saying she stepped out of her room to go to the store and offers an hour for 150 to make it up to me.
I go back and go to her room she looked really good, nice tight body. She seemed a little off, seemed high on something. SO we make out, she gives a great dt BJ I then put her on the bed and just put it in.
Bang her in a few positions and she is into it, wet, and cumming. I blow my load in her pussy and we take a break. We are talking, she goes to the draw and pulls out a glass pipe and hits some rock.
Then starts making out with me and more dt BJ, many positions and then offers her ass to me. Bang her for a good 20-25 minutes in the ass and call it a day.
I have talked with her since then looking for same services from her and she says she does not do anal or bare. She denies doing any of that with me or does not remember. Who knows, but have not seen her again since she will not do a repeat performance.
-
03-08-18 18:48 #577Banned Member

Posts: 179I have seen her a couple of times. Good BBBJ. No FS offered. A lot of belly / baby damage after she takes off her clothes.
Originally Posted by Creampie21
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 17:41 #576Banned Member

Posts: 27Madame X
I have the opportunity to meet Madame X and I'm wondering if anyone has any info they can provide. Here reviews are great and a few guys mention she's willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy her clients. At the same time most of the reviews explicitly mention condoms. I'm hoping someone can share their insight.
Themysteryofmadamex.com
-
03-08-18 17:29 #575Banned Member

Posts: 312I have seen Talia in Northshore area before. I recall the service was okay. Nice body and the face was okay. I didn't see any sign of drug use. Not sure about the bareback service, I would see her again if she's back to the area.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






