Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1308

    Jameson

    So I am minding my own business Friday night and get a text from Jameson asking what I am doing. Well I am watching Shark Tank Well she is super bored and can she come over? Well I guess so. So we chit chat for quite awhile and I mention that I am going to make crock pot corned beef for St. Paddy Day. She says maybe she can pre cook it a bit. Well have at it. Nice time as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jamesonstpaddy.jpg‎  

  2. #1307

    Perkins

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up this morning and she had to swing by Cricket to pay her phone bill So we go by Subway and she happens to love their sandwiches. She says she is hankering a foot long Well, there is only going to be one way you are going to get that darling. So, I happen to have some coupons in the car, pick up some grub and onward!

    After lunch, she asks if she can use the scale Sure. Well she has put on a couple of pounds, but still has the banging little body. I am not releasing the digits, but I suggest certain guys cut back on the serving size.

    Believe it or not, today is National Earmuff Day. So, I am thinking what a perfect day for some muff diving. I couldn't locate my snorkel, but suffice it to say there was a whole lot of diving going on. And all at the deep end of the pool DAMN!

    Well, rush hour was in full blast, so the gracious Mr. Uber came to whisk her away. Fun time as always.
    Got any scoop on Tanya, the spinner server at Perkins? A friend is giddy over her. Says she is a cute tall spinner with a tiny bottom. Appears to have some mental issues and he thinks she is giving him a good vibe.

  3. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Too funny! But you forgot to take her to file her taxes.
    But we still have until April? File, file, file. If you know what I mean.

  4. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by NormanDale585  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm visiting from Ohio in about a week and a half. Was just curious if you had any recommendations. I've read about this Kendall person quite a bit when doing research but wondered if there were any other local favorites.
    If you've read about Kendall in this forum how could you have missed all the positive posts about Violet? She sure sounds like a great choice while you're in town.

  5. #1304

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    I saw one of my regulars this morning. She was looking red hot. Asked me to pick drop off her kids at school so afterwards we went for breakfast and she wanted her favorite pancakes. You know me, baby going to get what baby wants, so there she is eating pancakes, looking hot. Then we went to Target and she was so naughty that she did all her grocery shopping for the week. She looked so good that I put it all on my card. Even bought her a candle, her favorite scent. Afterwards we went to lunch and the movies, she was looking so hot that I just had to pay for her. Finally, we ended up back at her place and that's when all the fun began. I did all her laundry. Her panties were soaking in more ways than one. Finally, it was time for that "spin cycle," if you know what I mean. Spin. Spin. Spin. I was so grateful at the end that I paid her car bill. Got to love them regulars.
    Too funny! But you forgot to take her to file her taxes.

  6. #1303

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I just want to have fun and get them out the door. I want no part of feeding them, playing card games, giving them gifts. I don't want to be friends as most of the time we only have sex in common. I don't mind helping my regulars out but I want something in return. I don't want it to feel like a date leading to sex. I want the sex, the passion, the kink and then they need to leave. As others have said I pay them to leave.
    These girls don't give a crap about us. The white knight snowflake thing is a mental illness. Why do all the extras for them. They'll stab you in the back and rob you in heartbeat if they think they could get away with it.

  7. #1302

    Regular

    I saw one of my regulars this morning. She was looking red hot. Asked me to pick drop off her kids at school so afterwards we went for breakfast and she wanted her favorite pancakes. You know me, baby going to get what baby wants, so there she is eating pancakes, looking hot. Then we went to Target and she was so naughty that she did all her grocery shopping for the week. She looked so good that I put it all on my card. Even bought her a candle, her favorite scent. Afterwards we went to lunch and the movies, she was looking so hot that I just had to pay for her. Finally, we ended up back at her place and that's when all the fun began. I did all her laundry. Her panties were soaking in more ways than one. Finally, it was time for that "spin cycle," if you know what I mean. Spin. Spin. Spin. I was so grateful at the end that I paid her car bill. Got to love them regulars.

  8. #1301

    Jameson

    Is it possible for someone to pm Jameson's contact info I accidentally deleted her number before I had a chance to save it. One of you senior members sent me her number and decided it would be funny to send me the wrong number oh not the wrong number just the wrong area code he gave me he right area code only to find out that he didn't even send me the right number. If anyone wants to message me I will let you know who it was that sent me the wrong number I won't blast him on here in public. If your not willing to help someone out why waste anyone's time by sending a message with the wrong number. One thing I do know is that I had a few numbers to share with you but you lost out on that chance.

  9. #1300

    Come on DFY

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    In case you are wondering, this is the one that got you put back on moderation.

    I don't know why some of you guys would rather lose the ability to have your posts go directly live than use the fight thread but as always I appreciate the job security.

    A2

  10. #1299

    Violet

    Picked her up this morning and she had to swing by Cricket to pay her phone bill So we go by Subway and she happens to love their sandwiches. She says she is hankering a foot long Well, there is only going to be one way you are going to get that darling. So, I happen to have some coupons in the car, pick up some grub and onward!

    After lunch, she asks if she can use the scale Sure. Well she has put on a couple of pounds, but still has the banging little body. I am not releasing the digits, but I suggest certain guys cut back on the serving size.

    Believe it or not, today is National Earmuff Day. So, I am thinking what a perfect day for some muff diving. I couldn't locate my snorkel, but suffice it to say there was a whole lot of diving going on. And all at the deep end of the pool DAMN!

    Well, rush hour was in full blast, so the gracious Mr. Uber came to whisk her away. Fun time as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails violetmuffday.jpg‎  

  11. #1298

    Visiting

    Hey Guys, I'm visiting from Ohio in about a week and a half. Was just curious if you had any recommendations. I've read about this Kendall person quite a bit when doing research but wondered if there were any other local favorites.

  12. #1297

    Double team?

    Have any of you mongers on here ever double teamed a provider? Have always wanted to do a MMF and this seems like the easiest way to accomplish that. Looking for input and to see if any of you might be down for this type of fun.

  13. #1296

    Carmen

    Well, Carmen has been much discussed in the last week or so. If you were considering going to see her, she is at a nice Hotel in a good area tonight.

    https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsi...scorts/9194201

  14. #1295

    SA Jen

    So haven't seen Jen for over a month She has been in Florida with her sick Mom and is coming home Monday. Anyhow, she feels bad that she hasn't seen me for awhile and she is going to send one of her girl friends over Really? Well, this happened on Thursday and around 4 PM this little firecracker rolls in, all the way from Fox Lake, IL 26 I years old, 5 foot 4 and about a buck twenty five hotter than hell!! So, fast forward to the bedroom. She had 8 orgasms from the tongue lashing. But, she being pretty much a lesbian, had no clue on sucking, so just said forget it. She said I should give Jen lessons on eating pussy. LOL So, we discussed the 3 sum for next week, but looks like her and Jen got into some kind of pissing contest on Friday, so that particular 3 sum looks like not going to happen. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenfriend2.jpg‎  

  15. #1294

    Chewy Nipples and Sweet Milk

    Ok, so I saw my little angus heifer again last night and I got some photos I want to share.

    AND she loves gobblin the knob!

    Coochie (titty milk baby) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.

    P.S. Digits for seniors, as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails big chewy nipples.jpg‎   milky surprise.jpg‎   IMG_20171025_152900-320x180.jpg‎   IMG_20171025_152841-320x180.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape