Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18603

    More details

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.
    Thanks for all the opinions. Definitely some food for thought. To clarify though, I think the last five times I've been to the spa my ATF did see me once. The other girls she referred me were newer to the spa so perhaps she just wanted to mix things up for me to give me some variety. Anyway, not a terrible problem to have for sure!

  2. #18602
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I don't consider this bragging. You should ask her why she is pawning you off.
    When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.

  3. #18601
    I don't consider this bragging. You should ask her why she is pawning you off.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.

  4. #18600

    Smiling Sole

    Stopped by this place at 915 S. Western to check it out after a session at Yuan Yuan (mentioned below). I had been there over a year ago, but I'm always curious about changes in provider's, etc. Got pricing info from a gal named Zeno, who used to work at Lolium Spa at Western near North Ave. She acted like she didn't recognize me but I sure remembered her. Has anyone seen her at this place? Any extras available?

    Thanks!

  5. #18599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Question to your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.
    How about asking her why your spa ATF is referring you to other girls.

  6. #18598
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.
    I've never had that happen to me & I've done this for awhile. I also talked to a few gals. I was curious if others stayed in shape like me- I'm not perfect but I workout regularly. She said no, many are very overweight. I'm not judging- it's cool- just curious. That wouldn't stop them. Gals massage older guys, younger guys, overweight guys, thin guys, bald guys, etc. They don't care. So I'm guessing it might be a hygiene issue like the other poster said- that one could be a deal breaker- unless maybe she's going to be the manager & do less massages or something. Always make sure you shower, etc. before hand and clean any area that might be an issue. And that means ANY area. If you need to do some manscaping on your back, or elsewhere better do that too. One of the American places in Belvidere (ERS)- used to force guys to shower before hand- even if some of us already showered like me which was kind of a pain. Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, don't have garlic for lunch, etc. Don't wear cologne or after shave. That's all I can think of. If all else fails just ask her what's the deal?

  7. #18597

    After 1. 5 yrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I had an ATF that declined my business after two years. She said I was emotionally draining her every time we met. I think she was scared of getting hurt.
    Hey man, I feel you too. My long time regular 1. 5 yrs told me that she only views me as a "good friend" even though she has a husband and has been doing FS with me regularly for this time!

    It is interesting how they text you with hearts and hugs and tell you that they miss you and want to see you. Once, you go there for appointment, it is like ok lets get to it (FS) then shower then water then.

    Confirm with you a follow up appointment in couple of weeks! Total lack of true affection!

  8. #18596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.
    I had an ATF that declined my business after two years. She said I was emotionally draining her every time we met. I think she was scared of getting hurt.

  9. #18595

    2 years

    I have been told by therapist that it could be they are bored with you. Could be hygeine issue, Size and your weight. I heard couple say old guys can't get hard or cum and keep wanting the girl to stroke it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.

  10. #18594

    Question.

    This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.

  11. #18593

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNature90  [View Original Post]
    I had the girls name wrong. It's not Emily, her name is Julie actually.
    Just to let you know it called Yuan Yuan.

  12. #18592

    819 s western

    I had the girls name wrong. It's not Emily, her name is Julie actually.

  13. #18591

    Tao on Chicago

    Happened to be in the Chicago Ave & Western neighborhood. There are three spas within a block or two of each other. There's lots of construction going on down there so parking is horrible, and the business seem slow as a result.

    First spot I tried- the Open sign was on, but the lights were out and nobody answered the doorbell. #2 was Golden Dreams, I peeked in the window and saw one of those huge 'we only do therapeautic massage" (or something along those lines) next to the price list Which was kind of convoluted. Acupuncture, cupping, etc were on the price list. Deep Tissue Massage, $75. Next.

    Picked Tao because I could see two youngish girls in the window, kinda laying around and looking bored. One in particular looked like she was sleeping.

    Door fee 60. Place seemed pretty nice, pretty large inside.

    Can't remember the girl's name already. Might have been Lucy. Anyway, she was youngish, a little plump, but what I liked was what she was wearing. Not a battle suit, but an easy access dress.

    The massage itself was not very good. The same three moves repeated a thousand times. A little tease at the end before the flip. After the flip, she went to business almost immediately. Because of her dress / panties only / no battle armor outfit, I kind of thought more might be on the table, but it was not meant to be. Did drop the panties, but she wouldn't allow them all the way to the floor. She allowed a little roaming down there, but nothing more. And nothing up top; seemed kind of strange I could touch down below but not up top.

    She was definitely plump under there, but because she was young I still found her kind of hot.

    Kind of a mixed review here, not bad or particularly great.

  14. #18590
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com Many videos with made-shift milking table on pornhub for people to watch and remember for stimulus recall when people are getting happy ending from a typical AMT but her service can't really get them going.

    Now seriously, if she carries her milking table to travel all over the country to provide a good milking table massage, you have to give her credit for that. That is good business practice. Whether we want to pay that much for the specialized service is one thing, but we have to be fair about what she does.

    I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.
    Can't afford those prices. Smh.

  15. #18589
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    She capitalizes on a very special niche. https://www.milkingtable.com Many videos with made-shift milking table on pornhub for people to watch and remember for stimulus recall when people are getting happy ending from a typical AMT but her service can't really get them going.

    Now seriously, if she carries her milking table to travel all over the country to provide a good milking table massage, you have to give her credit for that. That is good business practice. Whether we want to pay that much for the specialized service is one thing, but we have to be fair about what she does.

    I'm like you, Ron, that I'm used to the regular table. But I'd book her if I crave a milking table experience.
    I agree with both of you guys. That's way out of my price range, regardless if she's Helen of Troy, but the uniqueness of it is really cool. I'll say this, the video she has on her site is pretty hot considering the necessary limitations she had to comply with. I saw Neeva, a petite Indian massage therapist, years ago. Not only was she really hot, but it sounds like she provided a similar edging type of massage to what Rachel does, which was incredible. Sadly Neeva no longer provides massages anymore. Not many gals use that style which is frustrating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape