Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 708 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 10616
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Spokane UTR spinner MILF.

    I know a lot of peeps travel to Spokane for work like I do.

    I have a true UTR spinner MILF who wants me to share with a few guys.

    My experience so with her are all night fuck fest.

    She is a true sub and enjoys it all.

    If you have a UTR to trade send me a message.

  2. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any info on the BP girls? Any 18 to 24 spinners you can recommend?
    BBFS is still a new for me. No experience yet. As soon as I get some I will post.

  3. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has any experience with athena off of tna.

    It looks like she is worth a look?
    BB'd her last Summer at her advertised rate. She allowed BBFS, No CIP and BB greek. She was much larger than her pictures at that time, but friendly and tried hard. To be honest, great lady but her size did not turn me on.

  4. #473

    Athena

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has any experience with athena off of tna.

    It looks like she is worth a look?
    She's bigger than her pics. BBFS but she prefers bbg CIA. Doesn't like it in her mouth either. Won't prenegotiate I don't think.

  5. #472

    Athena tna

    Has anyone has any experience with athena off of tna.

    It looks like she is worth a look?

  6. #471

    Care to share any info on BP girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Debauchee  [View Original Post]
    I deleted my TNA about a month after. It used to be all right but I got sick of the drama & pimped used up ratchets on there. It would not surprise me at all if those 2 had pimps now.

    BP has been good to me. Its easy to spot fakes on there with enough practice.
    Care to share any info on the BP girls? Any 18 to 24 spinners you can recommend?

  7. #470

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    She sounds sorta Kooky after reading her profile but am trying to hook up anyway. I think she has a date tonight so hopefully in the next week I can hook up with her.

  8. #469

    New girl bbfs

    Ok you guys owe me on this one. I have been with her and she is a blast. Half white half Asian. If you are clean and tested she will do BBFS. Pretty girl and very nice body. Smaller average tits, but nice. Very clean and tight. Might do BBFSCIA as well. (Just ask her).

    She does not have a place "most of the time". Maybe once in awhile. So either your place / hotel or your car I guess. She does not drive, and is Down Town.

    She will be your new go to girl, this gal is a blast. She is not an escort, just a gal I know that needs cash. As a matter of fact don't call her an escort she hates that.

    Please note like all the ladies I refer. At first she will be very busy, so be patient and she will see you.

    Rate is $200, worth every dime.

    Interested PM me I will give info to you-Have fun boys!

  9. #468

    Another SA girl pdx

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-60557ea078ac

    Here is another one I found. Sexy.

  10. #467

  11. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    I got denied by Eden about the same time you were offered it.
    I deleted my TNA about a month after. It used to be all right but I got sick of the drama & pimped used up ratchets on there. It would not surprise me at all if those 2 had pimps now.

    BP has been good to me. Its easy to spot fakes on there with enough practice.

  12. #465

    Interesting.

    Long time lurker, first time posting.

    If a lady does do bare, is it better to text / call before, or wait until you're in person?

    I've always waited until meeting in person.

    Most of the time no discussion and just put it in bare.

    BTW, for you TNA guys, Misty does do BBFS. But she is a questionable one for safe practices. She is tight though.

  13. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Debauchee  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got denied bro. But to be fair, I saw both Eden and Giselle like 1-1. 5 years ago but I just found USA Sex Guide like a week ago. And even so I made sure to specify that they OFFERED it to me. I actually didn't accept their offers because back then I didn't do BBFS.

    Not much of a confirmation I know but there it is. I should have been more specific. Obviously times have changed.

    Yeah she is and she's a good fuck too. Both of the girls I mentioned are actually. But like I said she's got problems. At the time I saw her she had some major drama going with her baby daddy. Giselle has some major issues too but she's an ex-stripper and I think everyone knows how that goes.
    I got denied by Eden about the same time you were offered it. I've always got the impression she would offer it up, but I gave up after session 7. Some chicks are just picky about whose chowder is inside of them LOL.

  14. #463
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously? You wasted your less than yearly post on this?

    You post once every two years and it's to white knight some chick? Time for you to go.

    A2

  15. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I guess she liked you more than me! Saw her few weeks ago and got shut down when I hinted at BBFS. Then push things and did CFS. She's bit larger than photos and somewhat far for me.
    Sorry you got denied bro. But to be fair, I saw both Eden and Giselle like 1-1. 5 years ago but I just found USA Sex Guide like a week ago. And even so I made sure to specify that they OFFERED it to me. I actually didn't accept their offers because back then I didn't do BBFS.

    Not much of a confirmation I know but there it is. I should have been more specific. Obviously times have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned Eden Jane some time ago. She's a really cool chick, I like her!
    Yeah she is and she's a good fuck too. Both of the girls I mentioned are actually. But like I said she's got problems. At the time I saw her she had some major drama going with her baby daddy. Giselle has some major issues too but she's an ex-stripper and I think everyone knows how that goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape