Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13027

    On the are at 6 pm

    There was one WSW south of 7. Her face was all puffed up. That's like the 3rd WSW I saw like that. WTF is that? Another WSW just north of seven, she was slightly better than the other one. Then after state fair there was a BSW. She was a little bit thicker. I didn't partake, I just did a drive-by. Be careful out there and watch for LE.

  2. #13026

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserX  [View Original Post]
    She pulled some bullshit with her friend when I saw her. Had him hide around the corner in a black Crown Vic and pulled up next to us and tried to scare me into thinking he was cop. I kicked her out so fast and she made the quickest 40 bucks on me and took off down an alley. I stuck around and saw her talking to him later and they pulled the same shit with another guy.

    Fuck Asian Liz.
    Sorry to hear that. I'm sure she'll pull that crap on the wrong person one day. That's usually how things work out.

  3. #13025
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    For all you Asian Liz fans, she's out on JR right now.
    She pulled some bullshit with her friend when I saw her. Had him hide around the corner in a black Crown Vic and pulled up next to us and tried to scare me into thinking he was cop. I kicked her out so fast and she made the quickest 40 bucks on me and took off down an alley. I stuck around and saw her talking to him later and they pulled the same shit with another guy.

    Fuck Asian Liz.

  4. #13024

    Watching for LE.

    The other thing I'll do, besides having them go down the side streets. I'll park somewhere and watch the area. It's amazing when you see a SW that's TGTBT no one stops. I've done it several times and watched for 20 min. Finally they walk off. I try to see where they go but usually they vanish in thin air. Also if you drive around too much that will cause suspicion and you may get pulled over for that as well. Just rolling up on a SW and talking can get you a talking to and possible car impounding. Be safe.

  5. #13023

    Taken

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWortHit  [View Original Post]
    Yes they did, this is just terrible. For those of you who sent me private messages, I am unable to send you back a message due to your inboxs being full.

    Thank you.
    Who got you Detroit, Wayne county or state? What were they driving? What did they look like? I've posted my incident when it happened to me. If she never got in your car and you weren't circling around like a life saver you can fight it. But it'll take 30 days or so for your case to come up. That's where they get you. Most guys aren't going to wait and try explain where their car is. Fu'ing LE. With all the murders in the D you would think they would have better things to do. It's all about the Benjamin's.

  6. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by NotWortHit  [View Original Post]
    Yes they did. It all happens so fast. You do not even see it.
    Did you get your car back yet?

  7. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    For all you Asian Liz fans, she's out on JR right now.
    IMHO she has the worst attitude.

  8. #13020

    Asian Liz

    For all you Asian Liz fans, she's out on JR right now.

  9. #13019

    Messaged you

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWortHit  [View Original Post]
    Yes they did, this is just terrible. For those of you who sent me private messages, I am unable to send you back a message due to your inboxs being full.

    Thank you.
    I pmed you.

  10. #13018

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWortHit  [View Original Post]
    Yes they did, this is just terrible. For those of you who sent me private messages, I am unable to send you back a message due to your inboxs being full.

    Thank you.
    Sorry they got you. A couple of us was just talking about the bs you go through getting popped by the cops. In my case I'm not as upset it happened, I'm upset that I wasn't even getting any for it to happen. Wish I was caught in the act or something. That part is what will haunt me personally.

  11. #13017

    It's terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    Did they take your car?
    Yes they did, this is just terrible. For those of you who sent me private messages, I am unable to send you back a message due to your inboxs being full.

    Thank you.

  12. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    Did they take your car?
    Yes they did. It all happens so fast. You do not even see it.

  13. #13015

    Leah

    Met Leah last night on the Are and boy I wish I didn't. Terrible attitude and even worse skills. I will not repeat.

  14. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by NotWortHit  [View Original Post]
    I was shamed and busted yesterday guys. They are running a sting on Harper by cabana. I tried posting multiple times but it would not let me.

    If any veterans have been through this, please let me know what to expect now. This is an awful feeling and just not worth it. I have read the forum and experiences vary. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you gents.
    Did they take your car?

  15. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by RareCoin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Connie from the Are?
    I can't tell from the back but there was a blonde girl named Connie that ripped me off one time. Just a heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape