Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,406 to 21,420 of 40009
-
03-11-18 14:16 #18604Senior Member

Posts: 208You passed the test
Seems like she was testing your "loyalty" to her, to find out if you really meant all those great things you told her. Sounds like you made the right decision this time.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 11:39 #18603Senior Member

Posts: 180More details
Thanks for all the opinions. Definitely some food for thought. To clarify though, I think the last five times I've been to the spa my ATF did see me once. The other girls she referred me were newer to the spa so perhaps she just wanted to mix things up for me to give me some variety. Anyway, not a terrible problem to have for sure!
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 11:28 #18602Senior Member

Posts: 218When my ATF offered to "vouch" for me with others in the same spa a couple years ago I declined. And whether directly connected or not, I have to say I've been rewarded with a pretty amazing menu as time has gone on.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 10:18 #18601Banned Member

Posts: 4190I don't consider this bragging. You should ask her why she is pawning you off.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 04:19 #18600Senior Member

Posts: 97Smiling Sole
Stopped by this place at 915 S. Western to check it out after a session at Yuan Yuan (mentioned below). I had been there over a year ago, but I'm always curious about changes in provider's, etc. Got pricing info from a gal named Zeno, who used to work at Lolium Spa at Western near North Ave. She acted like she didn't recognize me but I sure remembered her. Has anyone seen her at this place? Any extras available?
Thanks!
-
03-11-18 01:50 #18599Senior Member

Posts: 3480Question to your question.
How about asking her why your spa ATF is referring you to other girls.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 01:22 #18598Senior Member

Posts: 625I've never had that happen to me & I've done this for awhile. I also talked to a few gals. I was curious if others stayed in shape like me- I'm not perfect but I workout regularly. She said no, many are very overweight. I'm not judging- it's cool- just curious. That wouldn't stop them. Gals massage older guys, younger guys, overweight guys, thin guys, bald guys, etc. They don't care. So I'm guessing it might be a hygiene issue like the other poster said- that one could be a deal breaker- unless maybe she's going to be the manager & do less massages or something. Always make sure you shower, etc. before hand and clean any area that might be an issue. And that means ANY area. If you need to do some manscaping on your back, or elsewhere better do that too. One of the American places in Belvidere (ERS)- used to force guys to shower before hand- even if some of us already showered like me which was kind of a pain. Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, don't have garlic for lunch, etc. Don't wear cologne or after shave. That's all I can think of. If all else fails just ask her what's the deal?
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 19:02 #18597Regular Member

Posts: 2After 1. 5 yrs
Hey man, I feel you too. My long time regular 1. 5 yrs told me that she only views me as a "good friend" even though she has a husband and has been doing FS with me regularly for this time!
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
It is interesting how they text you with hearts and hugs and tell you that they miss you and want to see you. Once, you go there for appointment, it is like ok lets get to it (FS) then shower then water then.
Confirm with you a follow up appointment in couple of weeks! Total lack of true affection!
-
03-10-18 16:49 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 1675I had an ATF that declined my business after two years. She said I was emotionally draining her every time we met. I think she was scared of getting hurt.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 16:27 #18595

Posts: 1052 years
I have been told by therapist that it could be they are bored with you. Could be hygeine issue, Size and your weight. I heard couple say old guys can't get hard or cum and keep wanting the girl to stroke it.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 10:33 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 180Question.
This may come across as bragging but I am curious to get the opinion of the board on this. My last few visits to my ATF, she has referred me to new girls at the spa and even though she hasn't steered me wrong yet so far since I've gotten the same service as I always get from her. I just wonder why she has not wanted my business and given me the new girls in the spa? I've been seeing her for over 2 years now so I hope she's not getting tired of me! Like I said, not trying to brag or anything like that but would love some opinions on this.
-
03-10-18 08:20 #18593Senior Member

Posts: 626Mp
Just to let you know it called Yuan Yuan.
Originally Posted by FlyByNature90
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 01:21 #18592Regular Member

Posts: 5819 s western
I had the girls name wrong. It's not Emily, her name is Julie actually.
-
03-10-18 01:16 #18591

Posts: 173Tao on Chicago
Happened to be in the Chicago Ave & Western neighborhood. There are three spas within a block or two of each other. There's lots of construction going on down there so parking is horrible, and the business seem slow as a result.
First spot I tried- the Open sign was on, but the lights were out and nobody answered the doorbell. #2 was Golden Dreams, I peeked in the window and saw one of those huge 'we only do therapeautic massage" (or something along those lines) next to the price list Which was kind of convoluted. Acupuncture, cupping, etc were on the price list. Deep Tissue Massage, $75. Next.
Picked Tao because I could see two youngish girls in the window, kinda laying around and looking bored. One in particular looked like she was sleeping.
Door fee 60. Place seemed pretty nice, pretty large inside.
Can't remember the girl's name already. Might have been Lucy. Anyway, she was youngish, a little plump, but what I liked was what she was wearing. Not a battle suit, but an easy access dress.
The massage itself was not very good. The same three moves repeated a thousand times. A little tease at the end before the flip. After the flip, she went to business almost immediately. Because of her dress / panties only / no battle armor outfit, I kind of thought more might be on the table, but it was not meant to be. Did drop the panties, but she wouldn't allow them all the way to the floor. She allowed a little roaming down there, but nothing more. And nothing up top; seemed kind of strange I could touch down below but not up top.
She was definitely plump under there, but because she was young I still found her kind of hot.
Kind of a mixed review here, not bad or particularly great.
-
03-09-18 20:20 #18590Senior Member

Posts: 263Can't afford those prices. Smh.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





