Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 300 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #589

    She's Strange to Say the Least.

    I've seen her twice, first time was awesome, BBBJ, with chance at BBFS (despite the presence of the Red Baron) which I may or may not have jumped on. All in all super fun, smoked and did some blow.

    Second time was crazy, picked her up, must've been on something, super paranoid while constantly checking her phone. Had to turn around and drop her back off home. Been in contact since but haven't seen her. Not a fan of the fluctuating rates or menu. Totally the type to make you drive to her and just not pick up or something. If the stars align for you though she can be great. I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Gabriella Salvatore, (617) 869-0466. From talking with her that night she said she was up for anything including BBFS. Also know someone who has seen her and he confirmed it.

    I never saw her as she was making plans with me then jerked me around for hours.

    Be warned she is a complete and total flake! Also she wants anywhere from 500-700 depending on how she is feeling that night.

    I was getting her for less, her offer, that was before she flaked out. I have not bothered with her since then, she has texted me a couple of times. I've ignored.

    Not telling anyone to see her just sharing what she told me and I have been told from someone who has seen her that she will do everything bare.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...0466/1/1082657

    She also posts on eros but nothing there.

  2. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Guy puts up a post, some guys don't like it, they take up more space on the forum flaming him than the size of his post. There will be a lot of people who's posts you don't like, use the ignore button.

    A2
    There's an ignore button?

    Edit: never mind I found it. Honestly didn't know it was there

  3. #587
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Recent action

    Guy puts up a post, some guys don't like it, they take up more space on the forum flaming him than the size of his post. There will be a lot of people who's posts you don't like, use the ignore button.

    A2

  4. #586

    Coughbullshitcough

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #585

    Good for you! 👏

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #584
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #583
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #582

    Another One

    I just bagged another one this weekend. The last 11-12 girls I've seen I've had 0 problems getting BBFS.

    The girl this weekend was yet another smokeshow. It's not some UTR girl so I'm sure some of you have seen.

    I've received many messages from members asking me questions about the couple girls I've posted about and how I'm able to with no thanks or any mutual sharing on their end. Therefore, I am more than happy to share this newest girl with you, however, I will only provide if you share first.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamonoShore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have input? Thinking of toftt due to looks and thinking with little head but I'd rather not if someone else already has.

  9. #581

    Another One

    I just bagged another one this weekend. The last 12 girls I've seen I've had 0 problems getting BBFS.

    The girl this weekend was yet another smokeshow. It's not some UTR girl so I'm sure some of you have seen.

    I've received many messages from members asking me questions about the couple girls I've posted about and how I'm able to with no thanks or any mutual sharing on their end. Therefore, I am more than happy to share this newest girl with you, however, I will only provide if you share first.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamonoShore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have input? Thinking of toftt due to looks and thinking with little head but I'd rather not if someone else already has.

  10. #580
    Anyone else have input? Thinking of toftt due to looks and thinking with little head but I'd rather not if someone else already has.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Talia before, one time only though. Set up an appointment, went to her hotel and no answer. Waited 20 minutes and left.

    She then calls me a couple of minutes after I left apologizing saying she stepped out of her room to go to the store and offers an hour for 150 to make it up to me.

    I go back and go to her room she looked really good, nice tight body. She seemed a little off, seemed high on something. SO we make out, she gives a great dt BJ I then put her on the bed and just put it in.

    Bang her in a few positions and she is into it, wet, and cumming. I blow my load in her pussy and we take a break. We are talking, she goes to the draw and pulls out a glass pipe and hits some rock.

    Then starts making out with me and more dt BJ, many positions and then offers her ass to me. Bang her for a good 20-25 minutes in the ass and call it a day.

    I have talked with her since then looking for same services from her and she says she does not do anal or bare. She denies doing any of that with me or does not remember. Who knows, but have not seen her again since she will not do a repeat performance.

  11. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. Good BBBJ. No FS offered. A lot of belly / baby damage after she takes off her clothes.
    No BBFS. I meant.

  12. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Hey was curious if any intel on this one from reading the reviews looks promising but I figured I would ask first.

    Thanks.

    https://twitter.com/Talia_Carangi69

    http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-2152/43217028
    Have seen Talia before, one time only though. Set up an appointment, went to her hotel and no answer. Waited 20 minutes and left.

    She then calls me a couple of minutes after I left apologizing saying she stepped out of her room to go to the store and offers an hour for 150 to make it up to me.

    I go back and go to her room she looked really good, nice tight body. She seemed a little off, seemed high on something. SO we make out, she gives a great dt BJ I then put her on the bed and just put it in.

    Bang her in a few positions and she is into it, wet, and cumming. I blow my load in her pussy and we take a break. We are talking, she goes to the draw and pulls out a glass pipe and hits some rock.

    Then starts making out with me and more dt BJ, many positions and then offers her ass to me. Bang her for a good 20-25 minutes in the ass and call it a day.

    I have talked with her since then looking for same services from her and she says she does not do anal or bare. She denies doing any of that with me or does not remember. Who knows, but have not seen her again since she will not do a repeat performance.

  13. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Creampie21  [View Original Post]
    I have the chance to meet Jules this week and I'm curious if anyone has any info on her. Some of her reviews hint at BBFS but its not too clear. At her current rate I definitely want to know if that's available before I make an appointment. I've given a lot of info on this site so I'm hoping some of you can return the favor. Any details would be greatly appreciated, either on this thread or via PM. Thanks guys!

    www.julesofboston.com
    I have seen her a couple of times. Good BBBJ. No FS offered. A lot of belly / baby damage after she takes off her clothes.

  14. #576

    Madame X

    I have the opportunity to meet Madame X and I'm wondering if anyone has any info they can provide. Here reviews are great and a few guys mention she's willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy her clients. At the same time most of the reviews explicitly mention condoms. I'm hoping someone can share their insight.

    Themysteryofmadamex.com

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Hey was curious if any intel on this one from reading the reviews looks promising but I figured I would ask first.

    Thanks.

    https://twitter.com/Talia_Carangi69

    http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-2152/43217028
    I have seen Talia in Northshore area before. I recall the service was okay. Nice body and the face was okay. I didn't see any sign of drug use. Not sure about the bareback service, I would see her again if she's back to the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape