Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19509
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    100% sure that Lily is not "thick", quite skinny and no tits.

    007.
    Yup not thick at all. Very petite.

  2. #19508

    13th floor help

    Sorry wrong # started with 213800.

  3. #19507

    Leidiwadee Spa

    I think all the girls here are thai from Cali, the upsale is unbelievable better to go to an AMP than pay 120 for HE and that is without the house fee.

  4. #19506

    Pics

    Thanks for the extra pics Blake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]

  5. #19505
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Fake, but a very good representation of her build. Her skin is not fair like that though.

    She used to have small ads in CL; I am a little disappointed to see she got caught-up in the "mastabada" group of ads such as with CC, and that there is hype such as "Bootay" (a word she would never describe herself with).

    She is a level-headed woman, and while everything is available as reported long ago, she is not a hard sex worker like the CC girls, or an AMP girl. Not everything is available to everyone; it is up to her. Just a heads-up before guys go stampeding over there, expecting an AMP experience with all the fixins'.

    Also, she does not work 7 days a week as she has other matters to attend to.
    Holy shit. You have over 5000 post. Damn. Do you have the most post of anybody on the forum?

  6. #19504
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Guys: Not her real pic. Fake!!!
    Fake, but a very good representation of her build. Her skin is not fair like that though.

    She used to have small ads in CL; I am a little disappointed to see she got caught-up in the "mastabada" group of ads such as with CC, and that there is hype such as "Bootay" (a word she would never describe herself with).

    She is a level-headed woman, and while everything is available as reported long ago, she is not a hard sex worker like the CC girls, or an AMP girl. Not everything is available to everyone; it is up to her. Just a heads-up before guys go stampeding over there, expecting an AMP experience with all the fixins'.

    Also, she does not work 7 days a week as she has other matters to attend to.

  7. #19503

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys. Saw this woman who looks like cici from plus.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...f-plus/8075908

    Works out of 13th floor. Area code is 312.

    I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.
    This one?:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...524880723.html

  8. #19502

    13th floor help

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga  [View Original Post]
    Need help guys. Saw this woman who looks like cici from plus.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...f-plus/8075908

    Works out of 13th floor. Area code is 312.

    I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.
    Number is somewhat.

    2138007. Anyone got her digits I hook you up with some. 001 Japanese covers.

  9. #19501
    Someone reported she was a TS provider. Appears location had all TS providers now.

  10. #19500
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    You should always try to read the forum before seeing someone new. Her name is now Mia but it was previously Tiffany and Lindsey. She offered BB services to everyone so you should read more about her.

    HB.
    But before that she was Nikki.

  11. #19499

    13th floor help

    Need help guys. Saw this woman who looks like cici from plus.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...f-plus/8075908

    Works out of 13th floor. Area code is 312.

    I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.

  12. #19498

    Joy

    Saw Joy a few day ago and opted for her regular service disappointed that others haven't been sharing about her extra services so for now will only share with those who share via pm.

  13. #19497

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same Lily who in 3903 was a little thick (mature body), with big dam tits? Her pre-HJ touching was among the most stimulating I have ever experienced.
    100% sure that Lily is not "thick", quite skinny and no tits.

    007.

  14. #19496

    Please Read Previous Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by OneKnightStand  [View Original Post]
    I made a late afternoon appointment with this provider at Century Center-15th floor. She opened the door and she was not any of the pics on the ad, not even close. But she looked late 20's to early 30's, petite, Chinese girl, body type is close to 2nd pic on the ad, big natural boobs. She gave a soft eneventful massage, three times she reached over her cell phones to text message. So immediately I made her know my intentions and started roaming her panties. At the flip, I told her what I wanted and she want down to business. Sloppy BBBJ, with hand job, then told I told her to "eat my ass" and she went for it, slurping and sticking his tongue inside while I FIV and butthole. The cover goes on and mish, standing mish, standing doggy, ds and finished in mish and came inside the cover. While doing the deed she was trying to rush me and tried to get me to "cum baby" but this monger took his sweet ass time and "fucked her deep". She can take some pounding. She complained and said "enough" so I had to cum inside the cover, inside of her. After she cleaned me up, she jumped in the shower to clean up for the next monger. After a quick shower, she was setting up the next guy I guess. I tried to make small talk while changing but she said "I'm busy baby, just do your business and I'll do mine". I gave her $$ and she didn't count and asked me how much, so I said $$. And she said, "I eat your ass, and you fucked me like an animal, you give me $10 more. " So instead if $10, I gave her $20 more. I would repeat because of the BBBJ and ass rimming.

    http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...on-you/5751947
    You should always try to read the forum before seeing someone new. Her name is now Mia but it was previously Tiffany and Lindsey. She offered BB services to everyone so you should read more about her.

    HB.

  15. #19495
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report bro. Does this place have a shower / bathroom?
    Yup pretty standard set up with bathroom and shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape