Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4491
-
03-08-18 17:41 #576Banned Member

Posts: 27Madame X
I have the opportunity to meet Madame X and I'm wondering if anyone has any info they can provide. Here reviews are great and a few guys mention she's willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy her clients. At the same time most of the reviews explicitly mention condoms. I'm hoping someone can share their insight.
Themysteryofmadamex.com
-
03-08-18 17:29 #575Banned Member

Posts: 312I have seen Talia in Northshore area before. I recall the service was okay. Nice body and the face was okay. I didn't see any sign of drug use. Not sure about the bareback service, I would see her again if she's back to the area.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 15:27 #574Senior Member

Posts: 93I saw her a couple times. Once at a hotel in saugus and once at an incall on the south shore. Both times were years ago.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
She didn't really rush at the time, just seemed like she'd rather be anywhere else. BBBJ / cfs both times.
Not bad looking and a nice body from what I recall. With a few years having gone by, who knows.
-
03-07-18 18:28 #573Senior Member

Posts: 386Any intel on this one
Hey was curious if any intel on this one from reading the reviews looks promising but I figured I would ask first.
Thanks.
https://twitter.com/Talia_Carangi69
http://lowell.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-2152/43217028
-
03-06-18 14:30
Senior Member
-
03-06-18 14:28 #572Senior Member

Posts: 1731Whose on First?
CallMeInterest, you need to read more closely to posts, or perhaps you inadvertently hit TwoMins post. TwoMins is referring to Melissa, and you are talking about Bella. I know, it sometimes can get confusing.
Originally Posted by CallMeInterest
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-18 06:26 #571Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella.
I went in like at mid day and She wasn't even high. Would not repeat personally.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 21:38 #570Senior Member

Posts: 68First meet?
Is she good to go in the first meet though?
Originally Posted by AKlap
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 15:37 #569Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella from Everett
Saw Bella from Everett today, I must say worst blowjob I've ever had smh. I finished off myself unloading it on her ass (no Greek).
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 20:25 #568Regular Member

Posts: 4Multiple Times
She's my go to. I'd say I've $4-5 K on her.
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 11:40 #567Senior Member

Posts: 2100Bella.
She's posting here also.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...light/53102267http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...divas/53209247
💋italian delight 💋 Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018 2:34 AM SAUGUS RT.1 781.709.7805 100% professional and safe Call me anytime promise u a relaxing time! xoxo💋 • Location: Boston, Everett
Everett 781.709.7805 100% professional and safe Call me anytime promise u a good time! xoxo💋Is that 40 bucks for greek or something else?
Originally Posted by GermanChris
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-18 10:00 #566Senior Member

Posts: 101Bella
Yeah Bella has been at this a while, 6 months ago she was staying in Saugus and we did BB Greek for. 4 I would try to call her on the phone if you are hoping to find out how high she is.
Originally Posted by Eskimo345
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 19:04 #565Regular Member

Posts: 1Bell of Everett
Saw Bella today, messaged her and she's BBBJ, BBFS friendly. She's super sweet but I don't think I'll be going back, I opted in for a BBBJ QV to test the waters but right away you could tell she was on something, she was super unsteady I thought she was about to fall over, you can tell she's a user. The BBBJ was sub par at most, over all I'd say if you're having a bad night with others you can always count on Bella to be willing to meet. Also, there are a lot of pictures of her on different websites and about 80% of them are of her when she was A LOT younger. If you go onto the first link that is on her TER, you will find various pictures of her, go to the 7th row you will find that those are the most accurate. Again, she's a sweet and lovey woman and lives alone from what I could tell but anyways good luck to you all.
Rates: qv80 hhr100 or hr is 175.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5015879-329235
-
03-01-18 15:19 #564Regular Member

Posts: 21No reply
Same, no replies from any of her known numbers.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 13:47 #563Senior Member

Posts: 310Morgan
No reply for months as well. Not sure if she's off the radar or done servicing her clients. I did see a new post in Quincy about gum job so I'm wondering if she moved.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 09:14 #562Banned Member

Posts: 27Jules of Boston.
I have the chance to meet Jules this week and I'm curious if anyone has any info on her. Some of her reviews hint at BBFS but its not too clear. At her current rate I definitely want to know if that's available before I make an appointment. I've given a lot of info on this site so I'm hoping some of you can return the favor. Any details would be greatly appreciated, either on this thread or via PM. Thanks guys!
www.julesofboston.com












Reply With Quote




