Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Help me out here. I went back four months on SA an could not find Jessica Rabbit anywhere. Do you know if she is no longer active? Do you have her pic?
    I couldn't find her either. I cleared all filter and search in a 100 mile radius. Nothing.

    BMD.

  2. #260

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Yash1137  [View Original Post]
    Repost from "general section. " Been seeing "Jessica" off of SA on and off for a couple months. She likes an allowance to support her and her son. She is 19, spanish chick, short 5'2' or 5'3', cute, her picture on SA does not represent her fully since it has a filter. Not as young looking as her profile pic. She claims she likes to be consistent with one guy, but I am sure she would like more greens. She is 420 friendly. The past couple times I have seen her, she has been decent, she is open to hanging out and cuddling to tv. She is decent when it comes to the action. She has a good head game, she gets far down on you and does hand play with the boys, plenty of spit. Be careful, she is not on birth control, first time I had BBBJ with cfs. Since then, she says she prefers BBFS. Almost came close to needing a plan b. Her fav position is k9, can make her O pretty fast. She also lets you dine at the why, she usually showers at my place right before the action. Her kitty is pretty tight, decent grip in most positions. Always finish on her, either belly or back. She likes to do things too. I have taken her to a movie and out to eat. She does like to hang out for a few hours too, no qv, so you need to have some time to spend with her, especially if wants to bring her son with her. Can give her digits to seniors or if you have a great trade. She would probably would prefer to start talking over SA, but you can try. Usually give her $. 4 for allowance each time I see her. She does claim she has things she needs money for, use a burner phone cause if she likes you and knows you may be able to give extra, she will want you to help her out.
    Help me out here. I went back four months on SA an could not find Jessica Rabbit anywhere. Do you know if she is no longer active? Do you have her pic?

  3. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Jackie98 or tried contacting her?
    I have texted with her off and on. Will text back once or twice and then flakes before Can set up anything in the way of meeting.

  4. #258

    Babii_blues

    An old pro-got caught up in the hillside Waterbury sweep back in August of 2014. Looks much better nowadays than she did then (although, she looked like a supermodel compared to the other 13 hags). Been trying to meet up with her, but between her job, baby, and I assume babydaddy, she hasn't had a chance to meet in person. FUN FACT, her mom also had a profile on SA, which since has been deleted.

  5. #257

    Jessica Rabbit

    Repost from "general section. " Been seeing "Jessica" off of SA on and off for a couple months. She likes an allowance to support her and her son. She is 19, spanish chick, short 5'2' or 5'3', cute, her picture on SA does not represent her fully since it has a filter. Not as young looking as her profile pic. She claims she likes to be consistent with one guy, but I am sure she would like more greens. She is 420 friendly. The past couple times I have seen her, she has been decent, she is open to hanging out and cuddling to tv. She is decent when it comes to the action. She has a good head game, she gets far down on you and does hand play with the boys, plenty of spit. Be careful, she is not on birth control, first time I had BBBJ with cfs. Since then, she says she prefers BBFS. Almost came close to needing a plan b. Her fav position is k9, can make her O pretty fast. She also lets you dine at the why, she usually showers at my place right before the action. Her kitty is pretty tight, decent grip in most positions. Always finish on her, either belly or back. She likes to do things too. I have taken her to a movie and out to eat. She does like to hang out for a few hours too, no qv, so you need to have some time to spend with her, especially if wants to bring her son with her. Can give her digits to seniors or if you have a great trade. She would probably would prefer to start talking over SA, but you can try. Usually give her $. 4 for allowance each time I see her. She does claim she has things she needs money for, use a burner phone cause if she likes you and knows you may be able to give extra, she will want you to help her out.

  6. #256

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko17  [View Original Post]
    Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.
    Hey gecko, I'm interested in Katie info.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #255

    Sa

    Has anyone been with Jackie98 or tried contacting her?

  8. #254

    Sa date

    Meet a nice 20's latina yesterday for about 4 hours. Took her home. Wore nice sexy lingura non rush.

    Not expensive. I did not have to nor did she ask. Took her out to eat an had a good conversation.

    Nice not to be with the usual SA gold digger.

  9. #253

    Kay6 kay9

    Kay6 Kay9 is on SA in the Middletown area. She is a thief. Beware!

  10. #252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko17  [View Original Post]
    Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.
    I don't blame you. She needed to take a shower really badly when I saw her.

  11. #251

    Kida357

    Not bad 2 hours in a motel with this latina yesterday. $125 Nice C or Ds. Not to demanding an a good time.

    I'd guess she's 25 to 29 YO. Talented for sure. A once a month type lady.

  12. #250

    Katie SA.

    Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.

  13. #249

    Magnolia228

    Is a semi-pro who posts on CL as" BBW looking for kind guy". The pic on her SA profile is her-pretty girl.

  14. #248

    She's at it again

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-c4ca57375c76

    Hailey. But at this point I'd call her the infamous Hailey. Known rinser. Will meet with you, ask for a donation for her time then never contact you again. Has multiple accounts so when you see this cutie, flag her account. Let's not make it easy for this scammer to get to us.

  15. #247

    SA girl in Waterbury

    SammyGirl89.

    Went to see her the other night. Pics are definitely old. She has a pretty face, real firm set of b's but having a couple of kids hasnt done her figure to well, she is very pear shaped. She has a nice big ass which was nice to pound, she just has a bit to too much of a belly for my liking. She was fun and accommodating, bring your own hat. Negotiations started at 2 quickly ended at 1. 2 She was fun, very sweet and seemed genuine. Doesn't smoke which is a plus in my book. Good luck and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape