Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 22148
-
03-07-18 10:22 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 346For the life of me I can't find your post asking about extra's in stripclubs, found this on the backpage section and a request in the seldom used 'mayhem' section. Downtown Detroit is not a stripclub extra lovers paradise, no curtains means very little in extra's being provided. There has been an increase in vice raids the last year and Legends having their front door right by the stairs to the VIP got hit with some hard fines. There's no stopping vice when they come knocking. For extra's with smoking hot women at all kinds of prices you have to check out Coli and Flight Club. For some hit and miss talent BT's Dearborn and Players are pretty good even though Players had to replace their curtains with beads. Bogarts and H8th are both bottom tier clubs with bottom tier VIP booths. Haven't been to Landing Strip but from what I've heard its about the same as Flight Club, a bit pricey. Next time in town grab an uber and check out Coli right before 7 pm on a weekend to gain free entry, you'll notice right away that Vice has a long private parking lot to get thru before even reaching the front door and the VIP is all the way in the back, plenty of time for a warning. Uber from Legends to Coli is roughly $12 to $17 each way, worth it for the talent on the weekend if your forced to stay downtown.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 09:55 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 188Darkside
Just a heads up, the largest strip club in Las Vegas is called Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club.
I'm assuming that is where that Asian stripper works, just be forewarned that it is at least $50 dollars (a person) to enter at the door and from what I've heard the strippers run rough shod over the place and are extremely spoiled and pampered. Very pricey, $1,000 an hour for just dances. Include expected minimum drink and you are over a Benny.
Heard stories where strippers have actually cursed out and had bouncers remove people because they were only tipping low Presidents at the stage.
You'll still likely want to go if only to be able to say you've been there, but you might want to have several other plans available than just assume things will work out. Also as a word of advice I wouldn't recommend using credit cards, they most likely will jack up and charge you what they think they should get as a tip. Example someone orders $100 drink, puts 40 in as the tip, gets charged 220. The waitress gave herself a $120 tip.
-
03-07-18 00:20 #9096

Posts: 461Re: Legends
Why wouldn't any Brothers from Detroit go to Legends? Because ever since it opened, what few reports we've had were negative. Thank you for posting your positive experiences. Likely this will result in additional members visiting and reporting their experiences.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 00:16 #9095

Posts: 461Re: Downtown
I've found that out-of-towners label everything from south of Grand Boulevard and east of Livernois "downtown". Or outstaters who think everything south of Flint and east of Ann Arbor is "Detroit". That's why I asked for clarification. I'm glad you found some action here, regardless.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-18 16:13 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 38Alaze. BTs
I also enjoyed Alaze back in January (day shift). A cute, sweet petite. Enjoyed a nice BBBJ with BLS, before cowgirl. Stood up, bent her over and grabbed her hips for a nice finish. 120 plus VIP. I probably could have talked her down to 100 and chose not to in the end.
Originally Posted by JulesJordan
[View Original Post]
Note: It seems that she does not carry her own covers and had to go request one from the guy in the suit. This might make some uncomfortable, so you might want to bring your own.
-
03-06-18 07:43 #9093This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814The end
Well I'm back in my Base home camp (Pitt) now, Detroit is just a memory,(good, bad, indifferent,) but that's how this game we are playing goes sometimes. I had a lot of success at the downtown club that no one talked about,(hit it for 2 nights, why walk outside that circle of success) I hear that same line over, over when I travel,(no one talked about it because it's no good)! I also know, newbies, none believers, dreamers, want to be"s", have concerns, but in the end, its all good and I can move on to fight, another city, 1 more day, looking for Pussy to fuck, so does it really matter? Why, what, who, when? Stay safe my friends, until next time. Drk.
-
03-06-18 07:10 #9092This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Dude- try again
DUDE, from out of town, you have to" turn over all the rocks in the garden", to see what is under them! Only 2 clubs downtown, only 1, with floors Dude! Drk LEGENDS it is!
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 21:06 #9091

Posts: 461Re: Downtown club
Dude. Name the club. If you've RTFF, then you know posters have been recommending we avoid Detroit clubs because recent city actions have resulted in clubs removing everything that allowed for privacy in VIP areas, rendering these areas worthless for extracurriculars. If, as IndyRoon suggested, you are talking about Legends, the last reports, IIRC, were that it was overpriced and no extras. So that is why none of the "Detroit brothers" told you to go there. Since you apparently have something better to report, suppose we focus on that instead.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 19:27 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 45Club 228
Anyone have a review of this club since the changed from Toy Chest? Wondering if same clientele and costs.
-
03-05-18 15:22 #9089This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Yes
I don't know why any Brothers from Detroit wouldn't go to Legends, if you can't get your dick sucked in, fucked your bain out, you better stay home. You have the pick of some nice dancers,(7,8,9,) most, now I won't say all are looking to make money! But all you really need is 1,2, to ring your bell a few times! Right? I ended up with a little Asian girl,200, tight, super sexy, little body, great dancer, bought titts, a little body which I'm not a favorite of. But! Works 1,2 weekends in Detroit, goes to LV. Works at Safire a very large-club (2,3 hundred girls a night) The reason I went with her is next week she is going to be in LV. , so am I. !(she said she would hook me up) Stay tuned! Drk.
Originally Posted by IndyRoons
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 14:35 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 67Legends?
Was it legends? I went there once. I didn't get the impression any fun was available. Sounds like I was wrong. The gals were unreal, though.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
The clubs along US 12 seem the best bet. Sounds like I need to try Crickets.
-
03-05-18 13:10 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 28Bite the bullet and set up a premium account, start searching and you should be able to find what you're looking for. The Detroit area does have a lot of pros using the site compared to other cities I travel too but those girls are easy to spot.
Originally Posted by TwoSwizzle
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 12:04 #9086This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Sat night Downtown.
The downtown club, second floor only in the Club for 5 minutes, a strong 9 on the scale for strippers approached me,(25 years old) blond, sexy tits, ass, asked if I wanted a private dance upstairs in the VIP, said she wanted to fuck. I asked her to tell me more this is my first time here. With one hand on my shoulder, one hand rubbing my dick, she proceeded to explain how it worked!(I said take your time) Two fifty for everything, no song counts, tip the bouncer $20 on the way in. It was early in the night so I decided to wait it out to see what was available,50, 60 dancers all ranging from 7, 9, black, white, mix I was in heaven. The downside if you are not a smoker, your in trouble at this Club, private dancers are $25, a song, tits, touch, little kitty, bouncers turn their backs the whole song. (upstairs, dark, nice place.) Now here's my point in this madness, why didn't any Detroit Brothers say a fucking word about this Club in the 2 weeks I posted, asking for help! Drk.
-
03-04-18 21:53 #9085Senior Member

Posts: 48How does SA work? I'm looking for a hot discrete tight body girl that's not the average Backpage girl. Someone smoking hot roughly $250.
Originally Posted by Boilerhp
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 11:12 #9084Senior Member

Posts: 123Meet & Greets
I got a bunch of PMs over the last few days, for security reasons I can't give out the location until the day before the party. It will be on a Saturday night in mid-April.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




