Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9100

    LV makes Detroit GPS look like child's play

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, the largest strip club in Las Vegas is called Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club.

    I'm assuming that is where that Asian stripper works, just be forewarned that it is at least $50 dollars (a person) to enter at the door and from what I've heard the strippers run rough shod over the place and are extremely spoiled and pampered. Very pricey, $1,000 an hour for just dances. Include expected minimum drink and you are over a Benny.

    Heard stories where strippers have actually cursed out and had bouncers remove people because they were only tipping low Presidents at the stage.

    You'll still likely want to go if only to be able to say you've been there, but you might want to have several other plans available than just assume things will work out. Also as a word of advice I wouldn't recommend using credit cards, they most likely will jack up and charge you what they think they should get as a tip. Example someone orders $100 drink, puts 40 in as the tip, gets charged 220. The waitress gave herself a $120 tip.
    Based on this message I will always be happy paying for pussy in Detroit. I really don't ever want to monger in a place like LV if this is the type of shit dished out by strip clubs. They can take it and shove it. My opinion is that pussy should be low cost not GOLDEN! IMPO.

    Hardon.

  2. #9099
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Directions.

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    For the life of me I can't find your post asking about extra's in stripclubs, found this on the backpage section and a request in the seldom used 'mayhem' section. Downtown Detroit is not a stripclub extra lovers paradise, no curtains means very little in extra's being provided. There has been an increase in vice raids the last year and Legends having their front door right by the stairs to the VIP got hit with some hard fines. There's no stopping vice when they come knocking. For extra's with smoking hot women at all kinds of prices you have to check out Coli and Flight Club. For some hit and miss talent BT's Dearborn and Players are pretty good even though Players had to replace their curtains with beads. Bogarts and H8th are both bottom tier clubs with bottom tier VIP booths. Haven't been to Landing Strip but from what I've heard its about the same as Flight Club, a bit pricey. Next time in town grab an uber and check out Coli right before 7 pm on a weekend to gain free entry, you'll notice right away that Vice has a long private parking lot to get thru before even reaching the front door and the VIP is all the way in the back, plenty of time for a warning. Uber from Legends to Coli is roughly $12 to $17 each way, worth it for the talent on the weekend if your forced to stay downtown.
    My first stop was The Downtown Club across from my Hotel. A dancer told me to go to Lengens for extras! If you go upstairs, special room all the way to the left, up more steps. Several bouncers on the second floor to see Vice cumming, if they would! Drk.

  3. #9098
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Hello my Brothers, Drk here from Pitts. ,will be back in your city in a few weeks for the Custom Car show, some may remember me from last year, some may want to forget me also! LOL I'll get right to the point, starting to do my home work, of your city and its providers any help would be very appreciated, will be staying in Greektown so travel a little if necessary!(AMPs, Mature, Black, not thin,) cost does't matter, only perf,clean, safe play! Thanks drk.
    For the life of me I can't find your post asking about extra's in stripclubs, found this on the backpage section and a request in the seldom used 'mayhem' section. Downtown Detroit is not a stripclub extra lovers paradise, no curtains means very little in extra's being provided. There has been an increase in vice raids the last year and Legends having their front door right by the stairs to the VIP got hit with some hard fines. There's no stopping vice when they come knocking. For extra's with smoking hot women at all kinds of prices you have to check out Coli and Flight Club. For some hit and miss talent BT's Dearborn and Players are pretty good even though Players had to replace their curtains with beads. Bogarts and H8th are both bottom tier clubs with bottom tier VIP booths. Haven't been to Landing Strip but from what I've heard its about the same as Flight Club, a bit pricey. Next time in town grab an uber and check out Coli right before 7 pm on a weekend to gain free entry, you'll notice right away that Vice has a long private parking lot to get thru before even reaching the front door and the VIP is all the way in the back, plenty of time for a warning. Uber from Legends to Coli is roughly $12 to $17 each way, worth it for the talent on the weekend if your forced to stay downtown.

  4. #9097

    Darkside

    Just a heads up, the largest strip club in Las Vegas is called Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club.

    I'm assuming that is where that Asian stripper works, just be forewarned that it is at least $50 dollars (a person) to enter at the door and from what I've heard the strippers run rough shod over the place and are extremely spoiled and pampered. Very pricey, $1,000 an hour for just dances. Include expected minimum drink and you are over a Benny.

    Heard stories where strippers have actually cursed out and had bouncers remove people because they were only tipping low Presidents at the stage.

    You'll still likely want to go if only to be able to say you've been there, but you might want to have several other plans available than just assume things will work out. Also as a word of advice I wouldn't recommend using credit cards, they most likely will jack up and charge you what they think they should get as a tip. Example someone orders $100 drink, puts 40 in as the tip, gets charged 220. The waitress gave herself a $120 tip.

  5. #9096

    Re: Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why any Brothers from Detroit wouldn't go to Legends, if you can't get your dick sucked in, fucked your bain out, you better stay home. You have the pick of some nice dancers,(7,8,9,) most, now I won't say all are looking to make money! But all you really need is 1,2, to ring your bell a few times! Right? I ended up with a little Asian girl,200, tight, super sexy, little body, great dancer, bought titts, a little body which I'm not a favorite of. But! Works 1,2 weekends in Detroit, goes to LV. Works at Safire a very large-club (2,3 hundred girls a night) The reason I went with her is next week she is going to be in LV. , so am I. !(she said she would hook me up) Stay tuned! Drk.
    Why wouldn't any Brothers from Detroit go to Legends? Because ever since it opened, what few reports we've had were negative. Thank you for posting your positive experiences. Likely this will result in additional members visiting and reporting their experiences.

  6. #9095

    Re: Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    DUDE, from out of town, you have to" turn over all the rocks in the garden", to see what is under them! Only 2 clubs downtown, only 1, with floors Dude! Drk LEGENDS it is!
    I've found that out-of-towners label everything from south of Grand Boulevard and east of Livernois "downtown". Or outstaters who think everything south of Flint and east of Ann Arbor is "Detroit". That's why I asked for clarification. I'm glad you found some action here, regardless.

  7. #9094

    Alaze. BTs

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    Alaze is a 20 yr ebony spinner. Veronica is 21 yr ebony / ivory mix athletic build. I've enjoyed GFE sessions with each of these young ladies for 100 ish. Both are sweet cuties that strive to please in the VIP.
    I also enjoyed Alaze back in January (day shift). A cute, sweet petite. Enjoyed a nice BBBJ with BLS, before cowgirl. Stood up, bent her over and grabbed her hips for a nice finish. 120 plus VIP. I probably could have talked her down to 100 and chose not to in the end.

    Note: It seems that she does not carry her own covers and had to go request one from the guy in the suit. This might make some uncomfortable, so you might want to bring your own.

  8. #9093
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    The end

    Well I'm back in my Base home camp (Pitt) now, Detroit is just a memory,(good, bad, indifferent,) but that's how this game we are playing goes sometimes. I had a lot of success at the downtown club that no one talked about,(hit it for 2 nights, why walk outside that circle of success) I hear that same line over, over when I travel,(no one talked about it because it's no good)! I also know, newbies, none believers, dreamers, want to be"s", have concerns, but in the end, its all good and I can move on to fight, another city, 1 more day, looking for Pussy to fuck, so does it really matter? Why, what, who, when? Stay safe my friends, until next time. Drk.

  9. #9092
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Dude- try again

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Name the club. If you've RTFF, then you know posters have been recommending we avoid Detroit clubs because recent city actions have resulted in clubs removing everything that allowed for privacy in VIP areas, rendering these areas worthless for extracurriculars. If, as IndyRoon suggested, you are talking about Legends, the last reports, IIRC, were that it was overpriced and no extras. So that is why none of the "Detroit brothers" told you to go there. Since you apparently have something better to report, suppose we focus on that instead.
    DUDE, from out of town, you have to" turn over all the rocks in the garden", to see what is under them! Only 2 clubs downtown, only 1, with floors Dude! Drk LEGENDS it is!

  10. #9091

    Re: Downtown club

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    The downtown club, second floor only in the Club for 5 minutes, a strong 9 on the scale for strippers approached me,(25 years old) blond, sexy tits, ass, asked if I wanted a private dance upstairs in the VIP, said she wanted to fuck. I asked her to tell me more this is my first time here. With one hand on my shoulder, one hand rubbing my dick, she proceeded to explain how it worked!(I said take your time) Two fifty for everything, no song counts, tip the bouncer $20 on the way in. It was early in the night so I decided to wait it out to see what was available,50, 60 dancers all ranging from 7, 9, black, white, mix I was in heaven. The downside if you are not a smoker, your in trouble at this Club, private dancers are $25, a song, tits, touch, little kitty, bouncers turn their backs the whole song. (upstairs, dark, nice place.) Now here's my point in this madness, why didn't any Detroit Brothers say a fucking word about this Club in the 2 weeks I posted, asking for help! Drk.
    Dude. Name the club. If you've RTFF, then you know posters have been recommending we avoid Detroit clubs because recent city actions have resulted in clubs removing everything that allowed for privacy in VIP areas, rendering these areas worthless for extracurriculars. If, as IndyRoon suggested, you are talking about Legends, the last reports, IIRC, were that it was overpriced and no extras. So that is why none of the "Detroit brothers" told you to go there. Since you apparently have something better to report, suppose we focus on that instead.

  11. #9090

    Club 228

    Anyone have a review of this club since the changed from Toy Chest? Wondering if same clientele and costs.

  12. #9089
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRoons  [View Original Post]
    Was it legends? I went there once. I didn't get the impression any fun was available. Sounds like I was wrong. The gals were unreal, though.

    The clubs along US 12 seem the best bet. Sounds like I need to try Crickets.
    I don't know why any Brothers from Detroit wouldn't go to Legends, if you can't get your dick sucked in, fucked your bain out, you better stay home. You have the pick of some nice dancers,(7,8,9,) most, now I won't say all are looking to make money! But all you really need is 1,2, to ring your bell a few times! Right? I ended up with a little Asian girl,200, tight, super sexy, little body, great dancer, bought titts, a little body which I'm not a favorite of. But! Works 1,2 weekends in Detroit, goes to LV. Works at Safire a very large-club (2,3 hundred girls a night) The reason I went with her is next week she is going to be in LV. , so am I. !(she said she would hook me up) Stay tuned! Drk.

  13. #9088

    Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    The downtown club, second floor only in the Club for 5 minutes, a strong 9 on the scale for strippers approached me,(25 years old) blond, sexy tits, ass, asked if I wanted a private dance upstairs in the VIP, said she wanted to fuck. I asked her to tell me more this is my first time here. With one hand on my shoulder, one hand rubbing my dick, she proceeded to explain how it worked!(I said take your time) Two fifty for everything, no song counts, tip the bouncer $20 on the way in. It was early in the night so I decided to wait it out to see what was available,50, 60 dancers all ranging from 7, 9, black, white, mix I was in heaven. The downside if you are not a smoker, your in trouble at this Club, private dancers are $25, a song, tits, touch, little kitty, bouncers turn their backs the whole song. (upstairs, dark, nice place.) Now here's my point in this madness, why didn't any Detroit Brothers say a fucking word about this Club in the 2 weeks I posted, asking for help! Drk.
    Was it legends? I went there once. I didn't get the impression any fun was available. Sounds like I was wrong. The gals were unreal, though.

    The clubs along US 12 seem the best bet. Sounds like I need to try Crickets.

  14. #9087
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    How does SA work? I'm looking for a hot discrete tight body girl that's not the average Backpage girl. Someone smoking hot roughly $250.
    Bite the bullet and set up a premium account, start searching and you should be able to find what you're looking for. The Detroit area does have a lot of pros using the site compared to other cities I travel too but those girls are easy to spot.

  15. #9086
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Sat night Downtown.

    The downtown club, second floor only in the Club for 5 minutes, a strong 9 on the scale for strippers approached me,(25 years old) blond, sexy tits, ass, asked if I wanted a private dance upstairs in the VIP, said she wanted to fuck. I asked her to tell me more this is my first time here. With one hand on my shoulder, one hand rubbing my dick, she proceeded to explain how it worked!(I said take your time) Two fifty for everything, no song counts, tip the bouncer $20 on the way in. It was early in the night so I decided to wait it out to see what was available,50, 60 dancers all ranging from 7, 9, black, white, mix I was in heaven. The downside if you are not a smoker, your in trouble at this Club, private dancers are $25, a song, tits, touch, little kitty, bouncers turn their backs the whole song. (upstairs, dark, nice place.) Now here's my point in this madness, why didn't any Detroit Brothers say a fucking word about this Club in the 2 weeks I posted, asking for help! Drk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape