Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 30759
-
03-04-18 10:49 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 2178When does she leave? I may need to see her too.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 05:22 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 239Back for RIKO
So went back for more RIKO since she's leaving soon for good. I must see something else in her cause I do see some neg reviews. But this girl is young and hot. Tall and really nice body. Nice perky tits, maybe small Cs. But nice to suck on. Freakin nice ASS. Cute face, and does everything I ask.
Seen her 4 times and everytime is better. Very sweet girl. Definitely coming back several more times before she departs.
Rim.
-
03-04-18 05:12 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 384Sup Haw Boy, I guess we have different taste. I thought the Grace working out of CC 22nd floor was pretty hot. Body is pretty good with those real 32 DDs. Maybe only fall back was not shaved nani. Nice BBBJ, and nice legs. Face is pretty good too. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Monger on Bruddah.
Flesh.
-
03-03-18 22:34 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 5117The photo in the linked advertisement seems to have changed after I saw it on Saturday morning.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 21:04 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 5231She used to work with zero makeup and was still cute (she smiles a lot and can be goofy). Even now, she seldom has full makeup on, so you may like what you see.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 21:01 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 5231Umm, it's against Forum rules. Don't want to see you get in trouble.
Originally Posted by CoolDude44
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 21:01 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 484You think so, I kind a think she looks better in her previous pics with less make up.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 20:07 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 160Usually for amusement, I look at the T section of back page and there are some real hot looking TS providers. But he pictures look sort of fake and I did notice one name Ya Ya and another provider names Umi both had the same Facebook page listed and now they both have a link to some Thai massage place. Looks fishy.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Has any of you mangers tried a TS provider? I'm kind of curious about what service they provide.
-
03-03-18 19:45 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 669Hanna
I agree. Hanna at the link below is using fake pics and is TS. She will tell you if asked. Luckily, I found out over the phone.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...517551768.html
-
03-03-18 18:45 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 440Grace
I didn't have a problem with the experience the problem was she is an old ugly provider who 999 out of 1000 would consider below a 5.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-03-18 18:01 #19424Regular Member

Posts: 18Shay at 203
I bet her legs and arms were bigger than yours. Yikes!!
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 17:56 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 295Mmm. Maybe if we were well acquainted
And I knew she was joking, but answering to "fool" from a complete stranger who seems to be using a personal phone for a Service advertisement(which is fine if you treat people accordingly), no thanks not my cup of tea. Why would you even consider dealing with a provider's bitchiness unless you like getting your balls busted and likely overpaying for underperformance ? I prefer a veneer of politeness, followed by GFE / PSE if it’s my dime.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 17:55 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 684TS Influx and Honesty
The main problem is when the TS provider does not advertise as such. I travel quite a bit and these days it is difficult to tell if TS or not. Most of the recent ads with TS providers have been up front about it. IMHO, it is wrong to not make it known. I personally do not want a massage from a man, or TS.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
03-03-18 17:50 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 684Yaya
In fairness to the non-TS Yaya. She is a good provider and hopefully does not lose business by the name association.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 17:50 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 5231New pics again. She keeps getting hotter. She should AMP already, then again she does not like a heavy daily workload.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





