Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 709 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 10627
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #457

    Eden_jane

    She just wrote an alert on a guy that slipped the condom off. Have not meet her but seems a no on BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....uck-the-condom!Than-tried-to-pay-me-extra-to-make-it-"better".

  2. #456

    Eden_jane

    I guess she liked you more than me! Saw her few weeks ago and got shut down when I hinted at BBFS. Then push things and did CFS. She's bit larger than photos and somewhat far for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debauchee  [View Original Post]

    Also, since this is my first post here, I'm confirming GiselleLove and Eden_Jane from TNA. Both offered me BBFS (no CIP). They are nice girls but they are trainwrecks. Get your rocks off a few times then forget 'them.

  3. #455

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Here is one that is not BBFS but bb anything else. Kinda cute but kind of chunky. Sucks a mean dick and will fuck you as long as you can get it up. Met her several times at her place several times in Vancouver. Even spent the night once $200 per meet. Very tight and fun but a little dingy. LOL https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-62a7a6d8d63a.
    Could I get her info? I don't have an account at seekingarrangments.

    Thank you.

  4. #454

    I told ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Debauchee  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dick!

    Yeah, even taking the spaces out and putting a! After the # doesn't work for me. No matter how I try to accesss escortbabylon.net, all I see is a bright yellow box with two light blue boxes on the side. No text, no images, no ads, nothing else.

    I use these sites, which farm Backpage and seem to work pretty well (and keep a phone number history):

    http://www.escortjobhistory.com/

    http://www.escortresearch.com/

    Also, since this is my first post here, I'm confirming GiselleLove and Eden_Jane from TNA. Both offered me BBFS (no CIP). They are nice girls but they are trainwrecks. Get your rocks off a few times then forget 'them.
    I mentioned Eden Jane some time ago. She's a really cool chick, I like her!

  5. #453

    That one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5038490909/25965977.

    This is A and A from TNA and she refused over text.
    I don't negotiate over the phone. I show up and ask, dangle money in front of their faces. Half of these girls I started with a rubber and negotiated while fucking. Sorry my information can't really help you because I'm pretty sure only the fat Latina, and the old beat black haired chick will respond to an inquiry. And they are in a really shitty part of town. This native one you're talking about is also flakey. I'm talking, exchange a bunch of texts at midnight and she goes silent, only to start texting again at 1 pm. Showed up, 2 days later and just hopped on until I nutted. Stayed around for a while even after I hinted that it was time to leave, until I just told her she had to leave.

    That younger blonde one won't even do bb unless you get that Persian chick from TNA to convince her during a 3 way. They'll just show up, and you start on Persian with no rubber and continue with the blondie. After that, no need to have Persian around. Just tell the blonde to come over. She's been missing though so that's why I shared her.

  6. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Or, you can simply take the 10-digit number immediately following the "/ info / place a hyphen after the 3rd digit and again after the 6th digit and then search for the resulting phone number via Google.

    Call me Dick.
    Hey Dick!

    Yeah, even taking the spaces out and putting a! After the # doesn't work for me. No matter how I try to accesss escortbabylon.net, all I see is a bright yellow box with two light blue boxes on the side. No text, no images, no ads, nothing else.

    I use these sites, which farm Backpage and seem to work pretty well (and keep a phone number history):

    http://www.escortjobhistory.com/

    http://www.escortresearch.com/

    Also, since this is my first post here, I'm confirming GiselleLove and Eden_Jane from TNA. Both offered me BBFS (no CIP). They are nice girls but they are trainwrecks. Get your rocks off a few times then forget 'them.

  7. #451

    NOT This One

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5038490909/25965977.

    This is A and A from TNA and she refused over text.

  8. #450

    Dump incall

    I'd be willing to put up with dump incall if BBFS and MSOG were on menu. But neither were for me.

    Although I had confirmed less than hour before appointment, she went silent on me at appointment time. Finally got complete actual address 20 minutes after scheduled time.

    I don't have time for that sort of nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that place isn't for the faint of heart. A couple of the girls on the list use that house. I am confident in my ability to fight though so I'm less nervous about going there. Been there a good 20 times without a prob.

  9. #449

    Not BBFS

    Here is one that is not BBFS but bb anything else. Kinda cute but kind of chunky. Sucks a mean dick and will fuck you as long as you can get it up. Met her several times at her place several times in Vancouver. Even spent the night once $200 per meet. Very tight and fun but a little dingy. LOL https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-62a7a6d8d63a.

  10. #448

    Seeking arrangement site

    I am wondering of this site is worth the fee. I signed up recently for the site but am not a paid member. I have been sent several messages but cannot read due too that. My interest in the site is meeting someone close to my home.

  11. #447

    Bbfs sb.

    Met this little Latina last month. She is submissive 5' tall about 130 pounds. Head game on point and gets wet during the act. Nice and tight. Pics might be a little old.

    BBFS but no CIP 2 hrs $300 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-e9ee53089ce9.

  12. #446

    True

    I agree with you A2 they are hookers. The comfort with price point is up to the individual. I was just trying to start in the proper place and not step on toes. Thanks.

  13. #445

    Sa

    Would this be the correct forum to post on bb sugar baby from SA?

    You mean those expensive hookers on SA and other sites?

    Yes, because they are hookers.

    A2

  14. #444

    Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once but didn't get BBFS. Hour is only one shot. Her incall place was also total dump and roommates were in house.

    I have not repeated and would not recommend.

    TNA profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sexysadiw6486.
    Yeah, that place isn't for the faint of heart. A couple of the girls on the list use that house. I am confident in my ability to fight though so I'm less nervous about going there. Been there a good 20 times without a prob.

  15. #443

    Sadie from TNA

    I saw her once but didn't get BBFS. Hour is only one shot. Her incall place was also total dump and roommates were in house.

    I have not repeated and would not recommend.

    TNA profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sexysadiw6486.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    For the drama.


    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5034519390/25764671.

    200/ hr but doesn't always do BBFS.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape