Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 61398
-
03-02-18 10:28 #35973Senior Member

Posts: 1370Vega, do you remember her name?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-18 09:13 #35972Senior Member

Posts: 339Looking for friends
SA poster, but BP SW girl. Idol for SW, ok at best for BP.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=3728225#post3728225.
Great attitude, minimal to no use signs. Showed up sober and willing to please. SW skinny but cute ass. Good BJ. Wet pussy and real moans. Thinning hair and bad smile. Probably worth 50-80 FS. Will ask for more, but sure she will take less.
Number for trusted seniors. Sounds like she needs clients.
-
03-02-18 08:20 #35971Senior Member

Posts: 36Name doesn't ring a bell. Can you get a picture?
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 19:24 #35970Senior Member

Posts: 151Rachel
No. The Rachel he 's referring to is brunette, long curly brown hair to her ass even and light blue expressive eyes with a tight little butt on her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
She's very talkative and convincing she recently had a second child and basically has been on the run from her responsibilities since last spring.
She talks a very convincing game haven't seen her in a few months. ,
YMMV she's a great girl, B.
-
03-01-18 13:13 #35969Senior Member

Posts: 622D & h
D Ave was hoping yesterday afternoon. Might have been the nice weather. Saw two nice older WSWs and one of the two WSWs with long brown hair. The day before I saw the other one on the side street next to the funeral home.
I also saw one that I had seen over in PPC for years and sometimes on 40 or Fayette. Has anyone seen her? She is the absolute least attractive woman I have ever seen. I feel bad for her just for that; I don't think I have ever seen or even could imagine a less attractive person. I think I even saw her once back in the '90's at the Apex or Earle with an old guy who brought her in just to let the pervs have their way with her. Just curious who is hitting that. No judgement if you did, we all have out thing; but whoa. This lady has been at it for years. Somebody is picking her up.
Harford was mostly dead with the exception of one WSW brown hair, 30's wearing a knit cap, cute, whose one main talent seemed to be being on the wrong side of the street. Good looker though. Just north of and Pkwy around that stretch of row houses. About a week ago in the same area was a tiny cute little redhead that reminded me of waif Angela from the old days when PP / C was really busy.
Warm weather brings out the SWs. Let's hope that the new police commissioner has better things to do than to drive them back in.
-
03-01-18 13:08 #35968Senior Member

Posts: 55Inbox
My inbox shud b clear.
-
03-01-18 12:54 #35967Senior Member

Posts: 705CB is hot
I saw one monger pulled over by UC in uniform. I'm pretty sure that I would have been next If it hadn't been for Bobbi getting hassled. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 12:33 #35966Senior Member

Posts: 1370You sure you not talking about a dirty blonde?
Originally Posted by SoloWalk
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 08:21 #35965Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie the Unicorn.
Her sister is Stephanie aka Unicorn. Called this cause she is hard to catch up with.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-01-18 03:23 #35964Banned Member

Posts: 66Just an extra deet.
So we aren't allowed to post here specifics; however, I do know this girl had serious trouble with the law. She may be laying low. I doubt she has a phone, as she mentioned during our meeting she didn't have one and didn't mention replacing it. She instead gave me her SM profile. . Again, not trying to blow up her spot but her social media profile is still active. No responses there. Be careful as others here have noted that sometimes these chicks carry goods that may not be helpful to us in case we get pulled over. At the end of the day, it's your private property the junk is in.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-18 01:51 #35963Senior Member

Posts: 28Rachel.
Awhile back (check my post history) I reported on a cute brunette found on McHenry by Nick's Pizza.
She's 5'3", skinny, cute little butt and smile. Has an H habit (scars obvious) but seemed bright for a SW who was on candy.
I know its a long shot but if anyone knows what happened to her or where she can be found I'd appreciate any info.
She used to stay in an abandominium near S. Carey and McHenry, but as I've been by there door was boarded up.
Just wondering. She was a fun time.
Thanks.
-
02-28-18 23:22 #35962Senior Member

Posts: 184Yo, clear your box.
Originally Posted by MoJulius
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 21:11 #35961Senior Member

Posts: 360
Originally Posted by MarkSpears
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
I talked to her people this weekend who said she'd be away for a few weeks. She likes boy & girl but doesn't do anything in a way that leaves marks. I hadn't heard about an OD, but it makes sense with what her peeps did tell me.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking she'll be back around after a while, but might try hitting up regulars by phone rather than walking down in CB (at least for a while).
-
02-28-18 18:15 #35960Senior Member

Posts: 36Is this the Nicole that died? I recall she had a sister that was in the game too.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 14:03 #35959Senior Member

Posts: 502Dundalk
Any Intel on a pretty brunette name Dana I've seen her in dundalk plenty times but she says she don't date which is no problem. However she hangs around all the chics that do if anyone had success do tell. As always be safe.








Reply With Quote





