Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 708 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 10619
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #449

    Not BBFS

    Here is one that is not BBFS but bb anything else. Kinda cute but kind of chunky. Sucks a mean dick and will fuck you as long as you can get it up. Met her several times at her place several times in Vancouver. Even spent the night once $200 per meet. Very tight and fun but a little dingy. LOL https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-62a7a6d8d63a.

  2. #448

    Seeking arrangement site

    I am wondering of this site is worth the fee. I signed up recently for the site but am not a paid member. I have been sent several messages but cannot read due too that. My interest in the site is meeting someone close to my home.

  3. #447

    Bbfs sb.

    Met this little Latina last month. She is submissive 5' tall about 130 pounds. Head game on point and gets wet during the act. Nice and tight. Pics might be a little old.

    BBFS but no CIP 2 hrs $300 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-e9ee53089ce9.

  4. #446

    True

    I agree with you A2 they are hookers. The comfort with price point is up to the individual. I was just trying to start in the proper place and not step on toes. Thanks.

  5. #445

    Sa

    Would this be the correct forum to post on bb sugar baby from SA?

    You mean those expensive hookers on SA and other sites?

    Yes, because they are hookers.

    A2

  6. #444

    Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once but didn't get BBFS. Hour is only one shot. Her incall place was also total dump and roommates were in house.

    I have not repeated and would not recommend.

    TNA profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sexysadiw6486.
    Yeah, that place isn't for the faint of heart. A couple of the girls on the list use that house. I am confident in my ability to fight though so I'm less nervous about going there. Been there a good 20 times without a prob.

  7. #443

    Sadie from TNA

    I saw her once but didn't get BBFS. Hour is only one shot. Her incall place was also total dump and roommates were in house.

    I have not repeated and would not recommend.

    TNA profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sexysadiw6486.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    For the drama.


    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5034519390/25764671.

    200/ hr but doesn't always do BBFS.
    .

  8. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifur999  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into this list. Thanks!
    LOL if you keep quoting it, it's going to be a long page. It actually didn't take as long as you would think. Bb one girl while her duo partner is there, schedule appt with duo partner, tell her so and so said you were cool without rubbers, bb her, ask her who else she works with, rinse, repeat. The best one I had is long gone, UTR Latina chick named Ivy that sucked my dick for hours and took creampie after creampie. Took her out to eat, gave her a couple more creampies. Woke up, creampie a couple more times.

    Fall asleep again, she's gone and I wonder where she went because I'm at her place, not mine. Turns out that she has a day job. Creampie her a couple more times when she gets back. Did this for almost a week. Got too clingy so I avoided her for a while. Then I missed her mouth so I gave her a text. She moved back to LA. I really miss her mouth.

    Back on subject, that's only the girls I've managed to hit BB from the first 5 pages or so. I just scrolled down and jotted all the ones I've BB'd until I got tired of doing it. Excluding TNA girls? Some are probably TNA chicks, I understand that. But TNA is a whole other list that I'm not going to share publicly. For you guys that text first about services, good luck and you're missing out.

  9. #441

    Messed up links.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    Take out all spaces, put! After #, take the period out at the end.
    Or, you can simply take the 10-digit number immediately following the "/ info / place a hyphen after the 3rd digit and again after the 6th digit and then search for the resulting phone number via Google.

    Call me Dick.

  10. #440

    Kudos!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    For the drama.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5039430650/25976460.

    500/ hr no cip.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5599940965/26029287.

    Rates vary but always cheap bbfscip.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5034519390/25764671.

    200/ hr but doesn't always do BBFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5034208719/26028775.

    140/ hr Cip every time, not sure if she will bb new clients.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5033099241/25776399.

    300/ hr bbfscip DT freak. Paid for an hour and got 2. She wouldn't let me leave.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5034893415/25678654.

    200/ hr bbfscip, but you have to pick her up and do car play or your place. Don't ask beforehand or you will catch static. Loves to party.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /3602413090/25599328.

    180/ hr if she doesn't have covers then it will be BBFS but no Cip. Don't do hour like I did. Do half hour, because if you pop, the session is done.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5038377323/26021577.

    120/ hr was supposed to fill her up but when I actually met her, didn't feel like it. That Bush was unexpected so I got dome instead.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5037146034/26010285.

    300/ hr with test results was able to hit it without results after seeing her 10 x or so. Heavier than pics appear.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /4582100730/25974237.

    250/ hr bbfscip, every chick she works with does bb as well from what I've experienced.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5036739113/25942648.

    180/ hr does almost everything. Smaller than pics show.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5037418481/25987562.

    300/ hr bbfscip. I preferred her friend taylor, but she has since dissappeared.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5038490909/25965977.

    200/ hr bbfscip extremely flakey though. Uses unreliable text app.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /9718069211/25975082.

    Can't remember donation. Pretty sure anything is possible with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5036606626/25961506.

    170/ hr bbfscip but usually opt for dome which she is really good at. Her size is a little much for me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /5037449529/25961752.

    200/ hr bbfscip had a three way creampie session with her and her friend and bb has been the norm with her ever since. She has taken liters of my chowder.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /3609987118/25953375.

    $200/ hr bbfscip. She loves dark meat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / info /9714136372/25948466.

    300/ hr bbfscip, tried to have 3 way with her friend that I also bb, but I guess they didn't want each other to know, so it's been off the table for me for a while.
    I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into this list. Thanks!

  11. #439

    Solution

    Take out all spaces, put! After #, take the period out at the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    What is the secret to making those links work?

  12. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK my friend Gigi, needs money and is willing to suck you and do anything you want for $100. Very sweet lady very nice place that she lives in queen she will treat you very good but she is extremely skinny and is ugly as hell. Close your eyes and I have a great time and she will need your needs. For those of you who have used her before you have her phone number. If you don't and you want her phone number send me a message. Please note I cannot control what people do all I can do is refer people rest is up to you and them.
    Today is Tuesday and she only has two days to do this so if you're interested you need to contact her right away.

  13. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by FM5369  [View Original Post]
    At least she's a little thing. I had no complaints. And besides that. I aint no Sean Connery. I appreciate you sharing. Thanks bro.
    UPDATE She only has 2 days to play. Its Tuesday the 27th today.

  14. #436

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK my friend Gigi, needs money and is willing to suck you and do anything you want for $100. Very sweet lady very nice place that she lives in queen she will treat you very good but she is extremely skinny and is ugly as hell. Close your eyes and I have a great time and she will need your needs. For those of you who have used her before you have her phone number. If you don't and you want her phone number send me a message. Please note I cannot control what people do all I can do is refer people rest is up to you and them.
    BTW, she tells me she only has the next 2 days open. Today is Tuesday the 27th.

  15. #435

    She has become a Flake.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.
    UPDATE; This gal is hot, but I think she became overwhelmed by everybody. She has gone off the radar and is ignoring me now. So I will say for now she is a waist of time. If that changes I will let you know. For the couple of guys who told me they had a great time-Your welcome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape