Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19389
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.
    If you don't have a parking pass, then you park in yellow guest stalls. If you have a parking pass from establishment, then park in designated stall. Security will check if you have a pass and park in guest stall. Then they will call the suite and let owner know you should park in correct stall.

    For what ever reason you want to park in guest stall and have a pass, don't display the pass. If you don't get a pass, make sure you get stickers from place you go. If no pass and place gives you a stamp, the attendant will charge you $2 but say to get the pass next time.

    2201, new owner. No name yet, give stickers. Used to be Chinese place, but now Japanese. Owner trying to make better of that place from what it was before. I know she'll be bringing in more girls from Japan.

    Flesh.

  2. #19388

    Yaya

    Finally got to see Yaya. Said it was slow. Must be with the new places in CC. Short cute Thai girl. Very friendly and funny. Lots on her so only thing to add is I really like her personality and sensual ending.

    Funny thing is when I was heading to her in the elevator a short skinny Asian girl got on and kept smiling at me when I pressed the 26th floor. If the elevator wasn't crowded I would have started a conversation. She got off on the 23rd. Anyone know which place that would be?

  3. #19387

    Parking in CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.
    The parking deal in CC works like this:

    1. Some businesses in CC utilize "Parking Passes". Each of these business has obtained as part of their lease or purchase the rights to one or more dedicated parking places in the building on one of the first 4 floors. This spaces are individually numbered for identification. When visiting one of these businesses, simply ask when making the appointment whether or not they have a Parking Pass and what the name on the Parking Pass is. Upon arrival, ask the parking attendant for the Parking Pass as instructed. Leave the Parking Pass on your dashboard while parked and take the parking ticket to your appointment. As you leave your appointment, ask for them to validate your parking ticket with either stickers or sometimes by signing the ticket. When you exit the garage, return the Parking Pass to the attendant and pay the reduced parking fee (currently $2).

    2. Other businesses do not have access to dedicated parking stalls in the garage. They will tell you to park in "Visitor Parking" at the time you set up the appointment. Visitor Parking is designated in the garage as spaces outlined in yellow paint and marked "Visitor". There are a few of these spaces on the 1st floor but they always seen to be full when I am there. The remainder of the Visitor Parking spaces are located on the 3rd floor. Look closely and be sure to only park in the Visitor Parking spaces since your car could be towed if you park in a dedicated space proper authority. Take you parking ticket to your appointment and as you are leaving the appointment again ask for validation stickers. In this case, only stickers will do. If they don't provide stickers, you will have to pay for the hour or so of parking. Present your parking ticket with sufficient stickers to account for the time you were parked and you should be good to go without paying.

    3. It is important that you DO NOT LOSE you parking ticket. Lost ticket will cost all day parking!! Even though the attendant writes down every car that enters and the time of entry, they will charge you for the day if you lose your ticket.

  4. #19386

    Yeah and the bait and switch

    Dis girl ain't there.

    Older Thai that ain't her come in. Waste of time fake pic crap. Jeez.

    Peace.

    VFG

    Quote Originally Posted by FuqBoi  [View Original Post]
    .

  5. #19385

    Sorry late post.

    Ok guys. Went to that new place in Aiea again. Was supposed to get monika but when I got there she was taken, was kinda pissed but they said they'll send me "Maui" so I waited, a little irritated bit damn when Maui walked in that all disappeared. I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the add. She's a hottie. Petite pretty tight body. Decent massage, unfortunately no signs of play, yet. But I'd say give her a try.

    Next had a Tammy, you guys have downplayed this girl.

    She's hot and fun. And I'll leave it at that LOL.

    Lastly I tool advice and went to see a provider that has the black top showing some very nice cleavage. She had good reviews. When I got there I almost left. She was described as thick not fat or sloppy on here and she is exactly that. I do admit she has nice tits though. DO NOY let her walk on yoir back. Aaaannnnnd yeab das all I got. DM if you have any questions. Oh. By chance does anyone know if Nong formally of pin thai aiea is now at CC on the 24th floor? I swear I saw her. Used to see her at pin and then theybsaid she was gone. If she's at CC can I get her number? I loved her massage and hopefully if she is at CC now she might be doing extras.

  6. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.
    I always just say Hi and reach out my hand and they just give me a ticket. And yeah, just park in the yellow parking stalls. I have no intel about the 22nd floor.

  7. #19383

    Walk Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.
    The place on 22nd floor more specifically 2201 has guest only parking and ugly chicks working there.

    I suggest you walk away from this one and try Wendy or Judy on the 10th floor.

    HB.

  8. #19382
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.
    Just say you're visiting a friend, CC is a residential building too. Park in guest parking. Then ask your provider for a validation. In the unlikely event they don't have validations, it can't be too expensive.

  9. #19381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yea this place on 22nd floor CC is totally NEW owner. She brings in a lot of hot Japanese providers. Grace is not the owner, but she is one HOT provider. As I mentioned in my review, she has a real classy look about her. Almost like a high class or high end provider, but very friendly and great service provider. Very willing to please. Mama said she plans on bringing in new Japanese honeys very frequently. So let's see. But if Grace is any indication, Ho Damn. Give me a membership card. LOL Grace doesn't work often, so make your appointment. But also can't wait to sample some of the other girls.

    Flesh.
    Hey question,

    Say you don't tell the booth attendant where you're going (due to not exactly knowing a room number or name of business what not), so what, you just take a ticket and park where in century center? Yellow guest parking stalls?

    When I go, it's for a specific reason and place. Never do I get flak from the attendant when I clearly say where I'm going in century center. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out a new place to TOFTT. 22nd floor what is the business name / unit number? Do they offer validation? 🤣.

    Mahalos in advance.

    H.

  10. #19380
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Grace the other day and I must admit that she is the worst looking provider I have ever been with at Century Center including apple and her gang of characters. I know she was Grace because she was tall and classy dressed like he said but the face was a 5 and body pushing a 6. She had yellow jigsaw teeth with a smoker voice deeper than James earl Jones and a hemmoroid on her ads the size of a half dollar. I had to go home after this and take a bath and look in the mirror at what I am doing. I know everyone has their own tastes but I cannot believe the rave reviews on this one. Wow.

    HB.
    Sounds like two different providers, but to each his own. I guess any provider is within IYHO. Too bad you had a shitty session.

    Flesh.

  11. #19379
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBilly  [View Original Post]
    Would you say that is her in the pictures?
    Pretty close.

  12. #19378
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Grace the other day and I must admit that she is the worst looking provider I have ever been with at Century Center including apple and her gang of characters. I know she was Grace because she was tall and classy dressed like he said but the face was a 5 and body pushing a 6. She had yellow jigsaw teeth with a smoker voice deeper than James earl Jones and a hemmoroid on her ads the size of a half dollar. I had to go home after this and take a bath and look in the mirror at what I am doing. I know everyone has their own tastes but I cannot believe the rave reviews on this one. Wow.

    HB.
    HB mahalo for the report.

  13. #19377

  14. #19376

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yea this place on 22nd floor CC is totally NEW owner. She brings in a lot of hot Japanese providers. Grace is not the owner, but she is one HOT provider. As I mentioned in my review, she has a real classy look about her. Almost like a high class or high end provider, but very friendly and great service provider. Very willing to please. Mama said she plans on bringing in new Japanese honeys very frequently. So let's see. But if Grace is any indication, Ho Damn. Give me a membership card. LOL Grace doesn't work often, so make your appointment. But also can't wait to sample some of the other girls.

    Flesh.
    I went and saw Grace the other day and I must admit that she is the worst looking provider I have ever been with at Century Center including apple and her gang of characters. I know she was Grace because she was tall and classy dressed like he said but the face was a 5 and body pushing a 6. She had yellow jigsaw teeth with a smoker voice deeper than James earl Jones and a hemmoroid on her ads the size of a half dollar. I had to go home after this and take a bath and look in the mirror at what I am doing. I know everyone has their own tastes but I cannot believe the rave reviews on this one. Wow.

    HB.

  15. #19375

    Angelina at CC

    Has anyone tried this provider? I made appt, but made an excuse and left. This "woman" is huge (like 6 ft). Wanted $65 for the massage and a ton for more.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...513655861.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape