Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28377

    Lu's in Woodstock

    Drew Lily, pleasant OTR. Decent massage, on flip she tried to insist on DIY, said NO, she did the deed, mechanical but sufficient.

  2. #28376

    Nova

    Stopped by Nova and got Lucy. 40 ish and a little plump. Decent firm massage 8 of 10 and some light teasing. No problem with otc rubbing. After the flip got a boob in my mouth and some LFK. Left happy. Wouldn't go for F / S but overall a nice experience. 100 out the door. I need to go here more when I'm the area. It is a nice place, my first visit since they moved.

  3. #28375
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That was a joke. Since she fucks for a living, I assume she needs time for her pussy to recover.
    Oh, ok. I though you were trying to tell us that she needs a week to recover from your last visit!

  4. #28374
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Hannah at Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Recovering from what?
    That was a joke. Since she fucks for a living, I assume she needs time for her pussy to recover.

  5. #28373
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    New place coming soon. In the Walmart center in Chamblee. I'm praying to the happy ending gods that this will be a true Japanese place with beautiful young horny girls.
    No chance, but how about if its BP ads feature beautiful young Japanese girls? Will that be enough?

  6. #28372
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Want to add that Hannah won't be back until next week. Her pussy is recovering.
    Recovering from what?

  7. #28371

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    From eating pussies to pizzas? WTF.
    Because even bad pizza is still pretty good, kinda like pussy.

  8. #28370
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1234  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken, Nuru is a seaweed based gel which is used liberally for making the bodies slippery for more erotic sensation.
    Yep, and that would probably be the case in Japan but that word is so misused here it could mean anything.

  9. #28369
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    He is talking about Royal Spa on Oakcliff Rd in Doraville.
    Want to add that Hannah won't be back until next week. Her pussy is recovering.

  10. #28368
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    New place coming soon. In the Walmart center in Chamblee. I'm praying to the happy ending gods that this will be a true Japanese place with beautiful young horny girls.
    Sounds like it's going to be very Chinese and very legit.

  11. #28367

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    He is talking about Royal Spa on Oakcliff Rd in Doraville.
    This. Sorry for not being clearer; I don't get over there nearly as much as I'd like to.

  12. #28366
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    New place coming soon. In the Walmart center in Chamblee. I'm praying to the happy ending gods that this will be a true Japanese place with beautiful young horny girls.
    Well, we all know that the happy ending gods are quite selective along with being impetuously mercurial and just plain old downright bitchy so best of luck with those prayers.

  13. #28365

    Fuji Massage

    New place coming soon. In the Walmart center in Chamblee. I'm praying to the happy ending gods that this will be a true Japanese place with beautiful young horny girls.

  14. #28364
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailChet  [View Original Post]
    Is it Royal Spa? There's a couple places I see around there with "Royal" in the name. Also what's the damage? Feel free to pm.
    He is talking about Royal Spa on Oakcliff Rd in Doraville.

  15. #28363
    From eating pussies to pizzas? WTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Weird chit going on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape