The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 243 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1381
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Thanks again

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, besides the UTR I mentioned already, I have had some good fortune recently at H8 N. My suggestion is to try there. Or Bogart's, Silver Cricket, BT's, Flight Club. You should have no problem having a good time, or getting a girl's number for OTC.
    Let me change gears if you will step back from the table. I see you have a few hit, miss strip clubs to visit, and I certainly will over the weekend. And M1,100% of the time, but you know the" hunt to me is more than the kill"! But how about a Club were "normals" hang out, Regular woman? Where if you have a little game, BS you have a chance to pick one up, out the door. Yes back in OHIO, PA. We do have some great favs. But this "DEAD" is all over, no surprise to me after all these years of this Game! In closing back in my home base, (Pitt) I have cut back on posting because of the LEO attacks on my girls, AMPs but being an out of towner, and nothing to lose, if I get lucky over this weekend, Monday I will have a report, and something to say, good, bad, ugly. Thnks, stay safe until next time drk.

  2. #1380
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sorry you had no luck. It's a ghost town here street walkers are basically none existing and if you see one you'll likely see a cop, backpage wise the quality of girls dipped, and they are shady or working with the cops, not to mention their prices are sky rocketed to 80 plus. A couple at 60 but not worth it. It isn't a good time here in michigan for the hobby. The actual backpage doesn't even have info, just a number and a fake link to Twitter etc. The girls argue with you if you don't see them for being too far and are only seeing certain colored folks when green is the only color that should matter. It's slim picking. Last legit ok time for this hobby was in 2015. :/ me and my buddy who used to tag team stopped tag teaming cause it's pretty much dead all around. Be safe and hopefully you have better luck in the next location. I seen some good ones in Ohio's post.
    Finaly a Brother who cares, speaks the truth! In this game, we are playing you just never know where, when, who will be your next" FIX", I 'll keep looking, turning over all the rocks in the garden to see what is under. Thanks drk.

  3. #1379

    It's a bad time here in detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm down to less than a week for my Detroit trip, and I can say Thnks for nothing! (Fake pics, number, leads, ASSHOLES, no callbacks, BS Pms from the lonely WTF!) This really isn't a big surprise to me, but this year I was hoping for just a little help from my Detroit Brothers, for finding some pussy! But NOTHING! How can you keep going like this with no pussy? Is Detroit the number 1 city for Blowup Doll sales, and jacking off? Very sad I must say, I feel so sorry for "older Mongers"! Well in closing for today, I will find some when I'm, in Detroit this weekend, with or without your help and your BS! Thanks a lot from an out of towner! Drk.
    Hey, sorry you had no luck. It's a ghost town here street walkers are basically none existing and if you see one you'll likely see a cop, backpage wise the quality of girls dipped, and they are shady or working with the cops, not to mention their prices are sky rocketed to 80 plus. A couple at 60 but not worth it. It isn't a good time here in michigan for the hobby. The actual backpage doesn't even have info, just a number and a fake link to Twitter etc. The girls argue with you if you don't see them for being too far and are only seeing certain colored folks when green is the only color that should matter. It's slim picking. Last legit ok time for this hobby was in 2015. :/ me and my buddy who used to tag team stopped tag teaming cause it's pretty much dead all around. Be safe and hopefully you have better luck in the next location. I seen some good ones in Ohio's post.

  4. #1378

    Re: Out of towner

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm down to less than a week for my Detroit trip, and I can say Thnks for nothing! (Fake pics, number, leads, ASSHOLES, no callbacks, BS Pms from the lonely WTF!) This really isn't a big surprise to me, but this year I was hoping for just a little help from my Detroit Brothers, for finding some pussy! But NOTHING! How can you keep going like this with no pussy? Is Detroit the number 1 city for Blowup Doll sales, and jacking off? Very sad I must say, I feel so sorry for "older Mongers"! Well in closing for today, I will find some when I'm, in Detroit this weekend, with or without your help and your BS! Thanks a lot from an out of towner! Drk.
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, besides the UTR I mentioned already, I have had some good fortune recently at H8 N. My suggestion is to try there. Or Bogart's, Silver Cricket, BT's, Flight Club. You should have no problem having a good time, or getting a girl's number for OTC.

  5. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoFallin  [View Original Post]
    WTF Worthless? You spelled grammar wrong! Get your shit together! LOL.
    Dammit, my spell check should have caught that. YOu want to fight about it. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

  6. #1376
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Approching

    Well, I'm down to less than a week for my Detroit trip, and I can say Thnks for nothing! (Fake pics, number, leads, ASSHOLES, no callbacks, BS Pms from the lonely WTF!) This really isn't a big surprise to me, but this year I was hoping for just a little help from my Detroit Brothers, for finding some pussy! But NOTHING! How can you keep going like this with no pussy? Is Detroit the number 1 city for Blowup Doll sales, and jacking off? Very sad I must say, I feel so sorry for "older Mongers"! Well in closing for today, I will find some when I'm, in Detroit this weekend, with or without your help and your BS! Thanks a lot from an out of towner! Drk.

  7. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessNut  [View Original Post]
    In case you do not know, this is a fight thread, where people come to insult others stupidity, grammer and choice of women, be prepared to get ripped on this post. Next put your post in right forum, like the escort or backpage forum rookie.

    Tip o the hat from A2 on this one.

    Thanks Nut

    A2
    WTF Worthless? You spelled grammar wrong! Get your shit together! LOL.

  8. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by Boilerhp  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Friday March 2 thru Thursday March 9, I am going to Newport & Detroit Michagen area for company training.

    The first two nights Friday and Saturday is on my dime, so I plan to stay around Detroit area. I am going up early cause wife will be in Florida! Trying to line up SA girls for some fun. But also enjoy strip clubs. Especially if they little nasty and let you play. Here in Dayton Ohio only couple clubs and no nudity and not really any touching even in the couch dance area! Very stuffy!

    Also I like to visit the massage parlor if any really good ones.

    Any directions to the places I should sample while I am there I would appreciate it!

    Had a couple guys talked to on private email thanks for the tips! Feel like a kid going to Candy Store.

    Was impressed how well lot of you guys take the time and report whats going on, lot good info in your forums.

    Thank you and Be Safe!

    BoilerHp.
    In case you do not know, this is a fight thread, where people come to insult others stupidity, grammer and choice of women, be prepared to get ripped on this post. Next put your post in right forum, like the escort or backpage forum rookie.

    Tip o the hat from A2 on this one.

    Thanks Nut

    A2

  9. #1373

    Detroit and Newport area need help picking fun places ,

    Hello.

    Friday March 2 thru Thursday March 9, I am going to Newport & Detroit Michagen area for company training.

    The first two nights Friday and Saturday is on my dime, so I plan to stay around Detroit area. I am going up early cause wife will be in Florida! Trying to line up SA girls for some fun. But also enjoy strip clubs. Especially if they little nasty and let you play. Here in Dayton Ohio only couple clubs and no nudity and not really any touching even in the couch dance area! Very stuffy!

    Also I like to visit the massage parlor if any really good ones.

    Any directions to the places I should sample while I am there I would appreciate it!

    Had a couple guys talked to on private email thanks for the tips! Feel like a kid going to Candy Store.

    Was impressed how well lot of you guys take the time and report whats going on, lot good info in your forums.

    Thank you and Be Safe!

    BoilerHp.

  10. #1372

    Re: I like this post

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yall coming off as psychos on here. As for the grammar cop. I find it funny you stereotyped me for typing when in reality I'm not that guy, I'm no hood, no thug no baggy pants nigga. And when I write a certain way it's cause a ***** done pissed me off. What also idle funny to me is I talk with respect and the hoes talk like they are hood which is a turn off in itself. Again I'm not here to internet argue with a few mother fucked likely racist that I don't know. I'm here as well as yall are here to get into and give it. Supposedly, I'm not here to text to your liking. We're not in fucking school. In fact both of you can kick rocks calling someone a ass hole who defends himself. The fuck is wrong with the both of you? So were going to leave it at this because I'm not going to respond to either anymore. So yea, share experiences, get and give info and stop fucking with people on here. Cause I'm not here for games and yall old enough to not be here for it either. So being cool or not in the future don't bring my name or any petty drama up please. You don't know me or how I am. Don't put me in any category with hoods. Don't want me putting you in the category of the obnoxious dick in a giant truck. So yea parting ways now. Not responding.
    I don't know how to enable bold typeface on this site, else I would highlight the part on "let's share experiences, stop fucking with each other".

    DarkSide, I get your frustration with the lack of assistance. PM me if interested in a mature UTR I have reviewed.

  11. #1371
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Little bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yall coming off as psychos on here. As for the grammar cop. I find it funny you stereotyped me for typing when in reality I'm not that guy, I'm no hood, no thug no baggy pants nigga. And when I write a certain way it's cause a ***** done pissed me off. What also idle funny to me is I talk with respect and the hoes talk like they are hood which is a turn off in itself. Again I'm not here to internet argue with a few mother fucked likely racist that I don't know. I'm here as well as yall are here to get into and give it. Supposedly, I'm not here to text to your liking. We're not in fucking school. In fact both of you can kick rocks calling someone a ass hole who defends himself. The fuck is wrong with the both of you? So were going to leave it at this because I'm not going to respond to either anymore. So yea, share experiences, get and give info and stop fucking with people on here. Cause I'm not here for games and yall old enough to not be here for it either. So being cool or not in the future don't bring my name or any petty drama up please. You don't know me or how I am. Don't put me in any category with hoods. Don't want me putting you in the category of the obnoxious dick in a giant truck. So yea parting ways now. Not responding.
    Aren't we all psychos? On a sex site fighting with a "small dick" about grammar, he said, she said shit! When was the last time you had some real pussy? I believe, Never! You are one that takes information from this site, turns, then post, making like your a "real man". So if you want to bring me into your little Grammar fight, I would think about it, long, hard first. Like your dick isn't,Little Bro. !I came to your board with love, open arms, respect, for my Detroit Brothers, don't bring me in! Drk.

  12. #1370

    Some ass hole?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Very true, but I have better things to do on here then call some" ASS HOLE "out and the most important is finding Pussy to fuck! I have been following this board for over a month, back at my base (pitt) so this "no find zone" is nothing new to me! I do my homework before I cum to your city, studying the board, asking?,writing PMs. This is nothing new: bad info, dead ends, no answers, BS, Dreamers, you just have to love this fucken game we all are playing. Like the Old man once told me. " Life is like a big dick, sometimes it's up, most times its down" !drk stay safe.
    Yall coming off as psychos on here. As for the grammar cop. I find it funny you stereotyped me for typing when in reality I'm not that guy, I'm no hood, no thug no baggy pants nigga. And when I write a certain way it's cause a ***** done pissed me off. What also idle funny to me is I talk with respect and the hoes talk like they are hood which is a turn off in itself. Again I'm not here to internet argue with a few mother fucked likely racist that I don't know. I'm here as well as yall are here to get into and give it. Supposedly, I'm not here to text to your liking. We're not in fucking school. In fact both of you can kick rocks calling someone a ass hole who defends himself. The fuck is wrong with the both of you? So were going to leave it at this because I'm not going to respond to either anymore. So yea, share experiences, get and give info and stop fucking with people on here. Cause I'm not here for games and yall old enough to not be here for it either. So being cool or not in the future don't bring my name or any petty drama up please. You don't know me or how I am. Don't put me in any category with hoods. Don't want me putting you in the category of the obnoxious dick in a giant truck. So yea parting ways now. Not responding.

  13. #1369
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by OffRoad  [View Original Post]
    BP sucks in Detroit, there really isn't any good providers at all posting on that site. Read the last 100 posts in the BP thread and you might find 3 to 5 good reviews, that less then 5%. You didn't get a reply because there was no info to give. As for the bad info, 90% of the mongers on the Detroit forum have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. So it might not of been misleading info, the guy was just a dumb ass. If I was you I'd call the dumb fuck out in the fight thread.

    PS. Asking for info less then a week before you come to town is really cutting it close, you really should post a month prior.
    Very true, but I have better things to do on here then call some" ASS HOLE "out and the most important is finding Pussy to fuck! I have been following this board for over a month, back at my base (pitt) so this "no find zone" is nothing new to me! I do my homework before I cum to your city, studying the board, asking?,writing PMs. This is nothing new: bad info, dead ends, no answers, BS, Dreamers, you just have to love this fucken game we all are playing. Like the Old man once told me. " Life is like a big dick, sometimes it's up, most times its down" !drk stay safe.

  14. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yea, your one of those guys. Seeing your track record your after whoever for whatever. Well I'm not here for all that. Your on here 247, I'm here once in a while. So won't respond to your next reply if you do reply. I'll just give you the win so you feel better. You win I'm just some random street scum who is beneath people or whatever cause is was replaced with if. So hope that makes you feel better til the next person you feel the need to start drama with. Shit if yall want remove me. Not worth the b's. Supposed to be here to discuss what's going on in the streets and pass info not get turnt up and pissed over words being replace or misspelled like a little kid. I'm out. See ya.
    I really could lees if someone's grammar, spelling, and punctuation sucks ass. What bothers me is when someone like you starts talking all that "Ghetto Jive" BS. "Wazz up wit al d's hoes dat be wanten mo dan 40 dolrs?" Then you come back on here and cry because she won't see you. The rules of the site are plain and simple, you can NOT post in "Ghetto Jive" writing style. So do us all a favor and stop that shit, it makes you look like a fool!

    P.S. It's you're, not your.

  15. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Making a request for some help last week, for my Detroit weekend that is cumming up. I must say, I did receive some help,(very little) did get a Brother who gave me bad information on 4 providers,(names, Phone) I guess to break my balls! W T F is up, is this way you Detroit Brothers help? I guess if you are fighting about grammar, writing skills you have no time for" Pussy reporting" ! Very sad! Drk.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Hello my Brothers, Drk here from Pitts. ,will be back in your city in a few weeks for the Custom Car show, some may remember me from last year, some may want to forget me also! LOL I'll get right to the point, starting to do my home work, of your city and its providers any help would be very appreciated, will be staying in Greektown so travel a little if necessary!(AMPs, Mature, Black, not thin,) cost does't matter, only perf,clean, safe play! Thanks drk.
    BP sucks in Detroit, there really isn't any good providers at all posting on that site. Read the last 100 posts in the BP thread and you might find 3 to 5 good reviews, that less then 5%. You didn't get a reply because there was no info to give. As for the bad info, 90% of the mongers on the Detroit forum have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. So it might not of been misleading info, the guy was just a dumb ass. If I was you I'd call the dumb fuck out in the fight thread.

    PS. Asking for info less then a week before you come to town is really cutting it close, you really should post a month prior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape