Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 28536
-
02-24-18 12:49 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 351Smoking hot
I'm not usually a private provider consumer; timing, cost, etc makes it too hard for me to do most of the time. But Jessica, just gotdamn. I might have to figure out a way to make it somehow happen to get up there and see her. If you think she's still looking for new contacts, can you DM me so we can discuss further? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheDrew
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 23:08 #5825Regular Member

Posts: 22Jessica kennesaw
I have been seeing her again for a few months, she is just as amazing as always. Very highly recommended. She normally doesn't see many people so I would recommend jumping on the chance while you can. She is a bit tentative at first to get to know you and is cautious. Amazing body, very friendly, she loves what she does. She is pricey. Very clean. I didn't think she was trying to see new people so didn't post a review.
-
02-23-18 23:03 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 412Sent you a PM
I would love to get hold of her, I sent her messages on all the number I could find but haven't heard back. Hopefully it is just timing, I have seen her about 8 times last year and haven't been able to contact her since last November or December.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 14:05 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 874Seems like she wants to stay for a while.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 13:10 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 667How long is she in town?
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 11:42 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 874Amanda loves it all
She did a GB last night and did anal, DP, Facial, deepthroat, .
She wants to see guys 1-1 too.
-
02-21-18 18:53 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica kennesaw
Ok gents I am heading out of town till March 2. Will not be responding to PM requests for number. I hope all of you guys that have been able to get the number and get in contact with her are having a great time. If some of you would like, I would be interested if you could PM me and send me details about how she was. I'm hoping she was a good time.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
02-21-18 12:34 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 44LOL. Next
These chicks.
They have the right to give the pussy to whoever.
They want.
No worries. Time is the determining factor. And there are also many options of equal opportunity providers out there.
I won't run to give my $$$ to a prejudice escort.
Black or white.
$$ are green.
Happy black history month!
Next!!
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 11:45 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 165I'm cracking up over here man. That's a good one. LOL. I bet exceptional cases can be made. LOL.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 11:12 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 172Man, what if Obama wanted her services. She wouldn't service the leader of the free world? He's only half AA!
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 07:53 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 146Can you share her contact info with me? Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 00:12 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 146Can you share the contact info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 15:03 #5814Banned Member

Posts: 332No GB thread
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
02-20-18 10:51 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 256Response on Jessica in Kennesaw
Update. Since I have over 40 requests, I have decided to respond only to Senior members. I'm sorry gentlemen, I wish I could provide the information to all of you.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 10:35 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 256Response on Jessica Kennesaw
Gents, I have been overwhelmed with requests. It will take a while to respond to all of you. Some have about pictures and links. I don't have time for the attachments. You will get phone number. Do a google on Jessica escort in Kennesaw or Lebanese American and you will get links. Trust me, she is a very hot and good looking lady.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




