Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12982

    Thief

    Pickle252 all of these SWs will steal from you if given the chance.

  2. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you both for these reports. When I think of how many times I picked up a girl off Michigan Avenue in Detroit in broad daylight, I am thanking heaven nothing like that happened to me. And I won't be trying that again.

    One question -- what does it mean to have your car "printed"?
    Pretty sure he meant he was lucky not to have his car taken, and not get finger printed. Basically arrested.

  3. #12980

    Beware thief: AM dark hair triangle girl

    I wish I could be more specific with a name, but I never got one. I picked the girl up off of woodbine closer to Grand River For a BBBJ. We park and she acts like she needs me to move in my seat so she can position herself better. I own a pretty big SUV so this put up red flags for me. I always put my wallet and phone in the hidden compartment and lock it in valet mode before picking up any SW. I also always have a few plastic grocery bags in my two level center console. One bag on the top level and one bag in the bottom level. I put them on top of my shit so if a girl thinks she is smooth and tries going through my console they make a bunch of noise. I have never had a girl try to go through my shit while sucking me off, or I would have heard it until a few days ago. She positions me in such a way that my arm isn't resting on my console, and she was obviously making fake ass gagging noises. Next thing I know I hear the unmistakable sound of plastic grocery bag. Lmfao. My alarm worked. I stopped her and asked her if she thought she was smooth. Of course she acted like she had no idea. Latched my console back and kicked her out. Beware of this girl. She didn't get a thing from me....and all I had was car wash receipts in the top level anyway. She did give me the opportunity to warn you guys though. Put a few grocery bags on top of your stuff....you will hear them before they get anywhere in your console. She seemed maybe a little chubby, but not fat. She had on a bunch of clothes though. I am sure she has taken others property....it seemed second nature

  4. #12979

    Re: Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Had that same situation in 2014. Told I could go to jail and get a misdermeanor and shit. It was a good 3 month process of stress of not knowing and drama with my girl at the time. Wouldn't of been as bad if I was caught in the act. They literally seen her get in the car from standing at the Coney, which I was going to take her to a room. I didn't get my car taken or printed, just a ticket. Loss cash to the court and all. So when girls be like we can do it on so and so street, I'm like fuck you I'd go to your house or the back of a house LOL. They call you a pussy and all, by saying stop being scared and shit. I got lucky no record etc. But that was that one time. Prob won't be so lucky next time.
    Thank you both for these reports. When I think of how many times I picked up a girl off Michigan Avenue in Detroit in broad daylight, I am thanking heaven nothing like that happened to me. And I won't be trying that again.

    One question -- what does it mean to have your car "printed"?

  5. #12978

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    After my last episode in the evening on the triangle and after $5 k donation to the court, city, defense guy? No way again. Even if I have to pay someone to kick me in the sac to lose the momentary itch.
    Had that same situation in 2014. Told I could go to jail and get a misdermeanor and shit. It was a good 3 month process of stress of not knowing and drama with my girl at the time. Wouldn't of been as bad if I was caught in the act. They literally seen her get in the car from standing at the Coney, which I was going to take her to a room. I didn't get my car taken or printed, just a ticket. Loss cash to the court and all. So when girls be like we can do it on so and so street, I'm like fuck you I'd go to your house or the back of a house LOL. They call you a pussy and all, by saying stop being scared and shit. I got lucky no record etc. But that was that one time. Prob won't be so lucky next time.

  6. #12977

    Big hair Gina

    Beware Before you date. Get a report from me to understand what's going on.

  7. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by OffRoad  [View Original Post]
    Her BJ's are great but her looks are going down hill.
    Yeah, she's lost those nice tits.

  8. #12975

    19 yo Jamie

    I've seen her many times over the last year and never had a problem.

  9. #12974

    Don't blame you

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a fun time. I'd like to see her. Don't know if I'd do it on the road. Too chicken these days LOL.
    After my last episode in the evening on the triangle and after $5 k donation to the court, city, defense guy? No way again. Even if I have to pay someone to kick me in the sac to lose the momentary itch.

  10. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Jamie. 19 WSW. Brown hair, big brown eyes. BBBJCIM with nice ball work and swallow. $.30 and well worth it. I found her on Mich Ave in SW Detroit, by Subway.
    She is ok, but I wouldn't do it without cover. Especially with her.

  11. #12972

    Cindy?

    To those I gave digits to. Let me know your results. I hate to give bad info. To those who have under 15 postings, your too green for me. Sorry. To those I haven't answered yet, I will after I get feedback. I don't want to be the one with bad Intel. Be safe.

  12. #12971

    Moco hoe

    Anyone ever see this one http://www.mocospace.com/chat#dialog-photo-view.

    http://www.mocospace.com/link/profile-view.jsp?user=89082635

  13. #12970
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Jamie. 19 WSW. Brown hair, big brown eyes. BBBJCIM with nice ball work and swallow. $.30 and well worth it. I found her on Mich Ave in SW Detroit, by Subway.
    Her BJ's are great but her looks are going down hill.

  14. #12969

    Grammar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    just picked up a blonde / red head on the are. It was around 5:30 PM. She was closer to eight. I swung around and went down the side street and she came down to stay out of LE's eyes. Said her name was cindy or something that starts with a C. Anyways, went to the other side of I 75 and Drove around for a few minutes and asked what I like and how I like it. Forgot, When she first got in the car she asked if I could spend $15 or $20. I said yes. As we drove around I whipped it out and she started going at it. I asked her to swallow it all. She did a great job Within five minutes I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I got her digits. She says she leaves her phone at the house because it gets stolen every time she has it on her. Take it for whatever it's worth. I told her I would give her number out. She was good with that.
    LOL. Got to love speaking into your mobile device and not proof reading it before uploading. I corrected it here.

  15. #12968

    Nice and rare these days

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Just kicked up a blonde just kicked up a blonde / red head on the are. It was around 5:30 PM. She was closer to eight. I swung around and went down the side street and she came down to stay out of LE's eyes. Set her name was cindy or something that starts with a C. Anyways which other side of I 75 and Drive around for a few minutes and asked what I like and how I like it. When she first got in the car she asked if I could spend $15 or $20. I said yes. As we drove around I whipped it out and she started going at it. I asked her to swallow it all. She did a great job Within five minutes I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I got her digits. She says she leaves her phone at the house because it gets stolen every time she has it on her. Take it for whatever it's worth. I told her I would give her number out. She was good with that.
    Sounds like a fun time. I'd like to see her. Don't know if I'd do it on the road. Too chicken these days LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape