Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 31631
-
02-21-18 21:30 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 218Looks pretty decent
Doesn't look bad might have to try and meet with her.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 16:00 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 702Cassie
I was reading Vino's report on Cassie and since I had her digits from b /4 I decided to give her a call and glad that she answer and was able to connect with her.
All things that have been said about her are good and her BBJ skills are getting a bit better.
She still needs more practice to master it but she is a nice cute and with a great attitude.
Will repeat when I can.
She needs a few good mongers to treat her well.
-
02-21-18 08:55 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 509Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 05:44 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 660Nikki
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/113070525828
GFE Aims to please, submissive, maybe 10-15 lbs more than pic's reasonable donation no sign of drugs. YMMV.
-
02-21-18 01:31 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 944LOL, that was very nice of you Vino to let her practice her BBBJ skills on you. Please PM me her digits so I can see how well you trained her!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 14:05 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 509If your talking about Deland Barbie I just saw her this afternoon for a car date. I posted it in the Daytona section Deland, Deltona thread.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 13:46 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 2060The stunning Cassie has upped her game in a big way!
Yes, you read that right. I have been working with Cassie and she realized that she had to offer more and better services. She is proud to announce that she now offers a very nice BBBJ with her dreams. No CIM though. You must be very clean and respectful for her to grace Mr. Happy with her sexy mouth.
You can go to page 20 in this thread and look at my post number 11719 if you want to see photos of this stunning hottie. Her roses are a reasonable $hh or $. 8 fh. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.
She is ready, VERY willing, and available right now!
-
02-20-18 01:52 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 75Mere.
You're welcome bro. I had to stop over again the other day to get it again. Her ass has me mesmerized! Head is toe curling and her box just drains me. Guys this girl can take it with no complaints. As long as you mongers don't take up too much of her time I will continue stop by her spot! LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 06:40 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well thanks to goldenrod123 for sharing digits and a recommendation to his utr Liz what a great bbbjcimws and she takes ever drop I'll call this the price is right LOL Thanks Bro for the digits.
-
02-17-18 15:32 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks
I sent you one back.
Longwoody.
Originally Posted by TooBe101
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 12:11 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 168Barbie. Time for her Vacation. FYI
Saw Barbie on Sunday 2/11 (got her a hotel room for BBBJ & CFS) and then again on Wednesday 2/14 (car date for BBBJ). Gave her a few extra coins for her last week to enjoy. She said she will be checking into a rehab motel in Bunnell to avoid the gray motel. Let's hope it isn't going to be long but the time off will do her good. She can get cleaned up and look like a real Barbie again.
I posted above earlier in the Daytona thread. Supposedly she is being checked in this weekend.
-
02-17-18 08:52 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 599Deland
There is a plethora of good providers in the DeLand area including already mentioned Renee and Stellar. I would also like to add Laura (Debary) and Scarlett and Amy. All will give you great GFE services at a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 06:08 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 26I just saw Mya recently.
And the service I received was great. Good massage, even better ending. I found her real attractive, but she is totally my type. So to each their own.
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 01:21 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 7357Barbie Doll in Deland
Barbie is the hottest chick in Deland! No other chick comes close!
Originally Posted by TaepoDong
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-16-18 18:39 #11997

Posts: 640It's funny that you mention "a good bet" because you are gambling if you try to see her. If you live in Deland then it may be worth a try, but you're insane if you drive to Deland to see her because you have no idea if she'll show up or not. She sent me a text one day at 5 am asking if I could come see her. I was occupied with work but I literally gave out her number to at least 15 guys that day. I changed up my day and contacted her to say that I'd come. After driving out there, she played games with me for hours before I finally gave up. When I was driving 45 minutes back home she texted swearing at me and saying that I was a cop. This is after she contacted me and I gave her number to a dozen guys and she knew I had at least 450 posts. Go for it, I'm sure you'll have an "interesting" time.
Originally Posted by TaepoDong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





