Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,556 to 21,570 of 40027
-
02-20-18 14:07 #18472Senior Member

Posts: 78Info
I'm a somewhat regular user of this place these days. I will say without a doubt I've never had a bad experience. I don't like to get to detailed on pricing, but it's not cheap. Menus vary perhaps a bit among the ladies, but I've never had a bad time there. Still, your all-in cost will likely approach what you might pay from a full-service escort agency.
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 14:05 #18471Senior Member

Posts: 78Not on Pulaski
They used to be up on Lawrence, now they are West of the Loop, near Western Avenue and Grand.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-18 13:48 #18470Senior Member

Posts: 263Flat rates
Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.
-
02-19-18 15:22 #18469Senior Member

Posts: 200Extras?
Did you receive extras? Also the prices are showing up weird.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 23:52 #18468Senior Member

Posts: 44Minnie
She is the same girl that used to work at Relaxasian and Pamperworld. No extras as far as I have ever heard, The time I saw her the massage was not even good.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 21:28 #18467Senior Member

Posts: 107Lmp
Well after a long hiatus of latin massages I decided to take a break from AMPs for a bit and decided to try a latin massage. I always have to consider the upselling when going to them, so I grabbed an extra buck and made an appointment with Sofia on Pulaski. It turned out she was a licensed therapist with years of experience in massage therapy and it showed. The place itself had incense burning and was well decorated, I briefly met Gina who looked nice true to her photos and there is a massage table in the back where you will get your massage. Sofia herself I would put at her 40's with a body that looked good in the dim lighting.
Overall fantastic massage, damage without tips are. 6 hh. 8 45 min. 1 hr, so if you looking splurge you likely will not be disappointed stopping there. I want to try Sara next time, but I wonder how Sofia would feel about that she flattered me so much it would be a bit of a shame hehe.
-
02-18-18 14:29 #18466Senior Member

Posts: 499Is it 4112, N Pulaski?
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 10:03 #18465Senior Member

Posts: 115Info?
Care to share the info on this place?
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 09:42 #18464Senior Member

Posts: 200More info?
Price? Cost for extras? What is standard / extra?
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-18 09:32 #18463Senior Member

Posts: 227Parlor king
Look up "parlor king" on pornhub.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/users/theparlorking
-
02-17-18 23:03 #18462Senior Member

Posts: 231One of you more daring mongers should take a pair of these with them to their massage and post their results.
https://www.zetronix.com/video-recor...nt=All%20Items
-
02-17-18 23:02 #18461Senior Member

Posts: 275Change of venue and marketing model
Search: relaxation. Now west of downtown. Not tried.
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...icago/49322472
-
02-17-18 11:09 #18460Senior Member

Posts: 1573Reaction (+1)
Very smart move brother. Good for you. I've been there once, had a different provider, and when she stated her numbers, I just refused any extras. Realizing that she would not get any tip, she backed up and earner 40. It all took place some time ago. I didn't like the whole set up and the provider, and did not repeat.
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 11:07 #18459Senior Member

Posts: 275Roger That
"Western suburbs" sub forum. Don't see one.
Originally Posted by IndianChief
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-18 09:52 #18458Senior Member

Posts: 438Rose / Lin
That report should have been in western suburb. Lin has in Warrenville, has been shut down. Rose is by outlet mall in north aurora.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






