Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,291 to 25,305 of 26431
-
02-17-18 13:31 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal
Saw her like 3 weeks ago. Picked her up at her South Milwaukee location and brought her home. She just turned 18 in November. Tall and slender! Anyhow, she is pretty new to the hobby and was working with an established BP provider. Crystal did not have a phone at the time and all discussions were though the other provider. Reached out today and was told Crystal is MIA. Anyone come across her? Thanks.
-
02-17-18 12:41 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 355Sara
Her and I go back a ways. Used to see her quite a bit a year or so ago. We lost track of one another as we both lost our phones around the same time and she moved from Franklin to the east side. Used to post on BP and then nothing. Anyhow, happened to look at another review site the other day and there were 2 current postings. Gave her a shout out and she still has the same phone number. So she came to visit the another night around midnite and left around 2 AM. I really like tall women and she is just about six feet tall. Put on a couple of pounds but still a great body for a mid 30's lady. Had a great time as always.
http://lesescorts.com/q/Milwaukee--1...e/414-336-9962
-
02-16-18 13:06 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 604True.
Always drama going on there. I found her good for the occasional throw but her cell phone issue was always a problem.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 12:37 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 43Manda1979.
Also saw Manda a couple of days ago. Just as described by Hanky. First time I've met a provider in a hotel, and only the 2nd time I've done more than an AMP, so I was a bit nervous. She looked great when I got there and put me at ease right away. A bit of mutual massage first, although she admitted that wasn't her thing. Either way, finished with a BBBJ, and she encouraged me to set the pace. Would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by HankyPankie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 10:10 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 2881Bianca
She's about 36 now. Was always pretty IMO. Kind of a scary Ccap, multiple battery and TROs. She always seems to have a boyfriend somewhere. I wonder if she is a Jeckell and Hyde type? Because she's had a lot of guys try to get legal protection from here. Does she latch on to a guy? Blackmail them that they need protection? Lots of satisfied customers but my advice is don't get personally involved and don't fall in love.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 01:18 #1136Regular Member

Posts: 12This might be Miss Bianca October's number.
I saw Bianca last fall she was living in a smaller apartment complex in an safe area on the far south side. Nice time 1. For 1/2 hour everything but anal available. She is has added a few pounds but still good looking. I believe her number is 414-588-4768, and not the numbers listed on theothersite. She mentioned she forgot her password for the other site and could not update the site information. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 23:41 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 225Agreed
Enough is enough. Every post is a question with no real input.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 22:12 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 1484Ok fellow posters.
As they say at the zoo, don't feed the animals.
AKA. Don't respond to OG2 and his endless questions.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 21:28 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 246Jameson
Is that the girl that lives above the bar in pewaukee? Thanks OG2.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 09:23 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 604Bianca
http://31nstunning.wixsite.com/rainy-love
Have seen her in the past. Anyone with new contact number or info? P / M ok.
-
02-15-18 00:56 #1131Regular Member

Posts: 12Shelby2016
Saw Shelby today at a very safe location. So nice when a provider answers her phone. Far south side location on a major street in a +/- 24 unit apartment building. I parked in rear of building and Shelby met me at back door. Shelby just moved in, so only had a little furniture but very clean, mattress on the floor. Shelby was great, did the 1/2 for 1. 5. She was well dressed and smelled nice and clean. Everything was available except CIM. Good BBBJ, CG and Greek. Finished with BBBJ and HJ combination shot in the air as no CIM. Nice clean up and talked a lot after.
-
02-14-18 21:36 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
I had posted a couple of reviews this past week and received a lot of feedback. While I had an enjoyable time the information I received leads me to believe that the ladies I saw have a lifestyle that I am not comfortable with. So decided to step up a notch or too. Saw the posting in regard to the Chitwood derby and since Violet was the clear winner, decided to reach out to her, which I did. Very prompt reply. So, she started out at a donation that I thought was a bit on the high side. After a few texts, we were able to agree on a suitable donation. So about 2 hours later I am knocking on her door at a nice house in a quiet southside neighborhood. Well, I was very pleased. Fresh as a daisy. Perfect make up. Dressed to kill. Dang!!
I am usually kind of nervous standing butt ass naked in a stranger's home, but Violet made me feel totally at ease. And what a pleaser she is Total GFE. No rush. Awesome time. I do believe she is going to be penciled in on my starting line up card. Only decision is will she be lead off, clean up or DH? And to be up front, I did tear a page out of another poster's playbook by taking her a pack of cigs and a box of chocolates. A true gem!
-
02-14-18 18:52 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 152Michelle / Magenta
I saw her yesterday at a southwest side hotel. Was glad to see she's gaining weight (still thin though). Magenta looks much healthier than her SW days. Very affectionate with me and dang, she loves sex. After missionary she asked for doggy and requested that I pound away hard and fast. Budget friendly and is posting in all the regular places. Fun lady!
-
02-14-18 08:11 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 308Half that number maybe
I know many a girls that have 200 per day and 300 per day seams high but I could see that. Those girls are always wasted. I don't think she is even at 200 per day evey time I see her she is coherent and has good reflexs always clean and can hold a conversation.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
Does it really matter if its 200 or 300 or 1000 we will see her as she always does a great job. She is reliable and very budget friendly.
-
02-14-18 00:20 #1127Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 18Manda's USA classified ad
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-old-ho-.html
Originally Posted by HankyPankie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






