Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1523

    I thought the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a weird vibe with this one! Started off good but now turning very strange.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-7718820cd900
    Chatting with her now. She seems to ask the same questions. Maybe crazy or maybe a catfish?

  2. #1522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone chat with this?

    I'm getting a weird vibe with this one! Started off good but now turning very strange.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-7718820cd900

  3. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Not the best attitude and not GFE. She is petite and used to be able to host but only pops up when she needs money. The last time I talked to her she wanted 500, I countered with 350 and anal and she said 500 and I could have anal. It has always been one pop, no kissing, and BJ was not very good. I actually helped her move a few times and still got shitty service, but again she is a spinner and was hosting.
    Wow. That is GPS. Agencies standards are my limit. I know what I can get for 350 from a smoking hot agency girl. SBs want more then they better offer something you can't find elsewhere. Better rate or service or college age or personality or a true non pro. There is no reason to give a semi pro more than agency rates for a worse experience.

  4. #1520

    She has been around for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DTF but seems like a pro or stripper side hustle. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823.

    Nothing wrong with that, but the whole fun of SA is amateurs.
    Not the best attitude and not GFE. She is petite and used to be able to host but only pops up when she needs money. The last time I talked to her she wanted 500, I countered with 350 and anal and she said 500 and I could have anal. It has always been one pop, no kissing, and BJ was not very good. I actually helped her move a few times and still got shitty service, but again she is a spinner and was hosting.

  5. #1519

    Lnxo. GPS

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-d37d61913c30

    Horrible case of GPS. Wants $500 minimum. I asked specifically if there was a time limit to that. She responds with "I mean it just depends. I've been paid more than that for less than an hour. My girlfriend sometimes comes with me and she host for 800 total. " Being paid $500+ for less than an hour. Yeah. I think I'll hook up with those hot ass providers on Eros that go for $350/ hr and are well reviewed.

  6. #1518

    Tinkz

    I reviewed her last fall. She was obviously high when I met her, but mostly coherent. Works out of a house near white marsh near golden ring rd. Has a son with development problems. Defaults to bare everything if that is your thing. I was a bit more positive in my last review, but on reflection and with experience, there are better options unless she is your type.

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on Tinkz504? Her pictures make me wonder if she is semi-pro. Her FB speaks of finally getting off parole. And being married, but MD case search did not return any hits that I thought was here. Any excessive risk with this one?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-3bc53678f5a5

  7. #1517

    SA sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that the prices for premium have gone up. I signed up for 1-month premium on New Year's Day, and it was $79.95. Now it's $89.95. It's $10 more for the 3-month and 6-month premium as well. Funny enough, I recall a pop-up on SA months ago asking for suggestions for improvement of the site, and I wrote that the fees should be lowered LOL.
    +1.

    They are so blatant about it, not only that, I am getting constants ads for diamond membership which is $250 per month. Utterly shameless pimps.

    I really get infuriated with this constant intrusion after paying already for monthly premium access.

  8. #1516

    Premium Membership

    I just noticed that the prices for premium have gone up. I signed up for 1-month premium on New Year's Day, and it was $79.95. Now it's $89.95. It's $10 more for the 3-month and 6-month premium as well. Funny enough, I recall a pop-up on SA months ago asking for suggestions for improvement of the site, and I wrote that the fees should be lowered LOL.

  9. #1515
    Any insight on Tinkz504? Her pictures make me wonder if she is semi-pro. Her FB speaks of finally getting off parole. And being married, but MD case search did not return any hits that I thought was here. Any excessive risk with this one?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-3bc53678f5a5

  10. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    One of the pictures is the stripper locker room!!
    Yeah, I was thinking that. Checked a local club sites to see if she was in one. Not paying SA price for block talent.

  11. #1513

    Look Closely

    One of the pictures is the stripper locker room!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DTF but seems like a pro or stripper side hustle. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823.

    Nothing wrong with that, but the whole fun of SA is amateurs.

  12. #1512

    Intel on kylakitty

    DTF but seems like a pro or stripper side hustle. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823.

    Nothing wrong with that, but the whole fun of SA is amateurs.

  13. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    I have been in sporadic contact with Red_velvet_2607. She is local to a popular (and mostly safe) part of the City of Baltimore; no car, can't host, and wants to meet in public first. I did not get a strong DTF vibe, but I don't pressure for that early on anyway. I need a real connection before I care to meet in private. Call me old fashioned. She is a bit difficult to talk to, often one word replies, and its hard to plan with her until she gets her work schedule for the week. Seems like a typical 18-19 year old, slightly flaky, lady.
    Same for me. Not getting a warm feeling about it, already cancelled on one planned lunch meet. She never initiates contact. Moving on.

  14. #1510
    Intel on Sweet Girls 1.

    Mid-20's latina. Likely DTF. We discussed meeting in a private location for some quiet time. However I never discussed any tuition, and I am not sure what she is looking for. My schedule became difficult, and she stopped responding after awhile, so not sure her intentions. But it was clear she was waiting for an offer from me. If someone was more local to DC, she may be worth a look:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-d5fd55e82b1e

  15. #1509
    I have been in sporadic contact with Red_velvet_2607. She is local to a popular (and mostly safe) part of the City of Baltimore; no car, can't host, and wants to meet in public first. I did not get a strong DTF vibe, but I don't pressure for that early on anyway. I need a real connection before I care to meet in private. Call me old fashioned. She is a bit difficult to talk to, often one word replies, and its hard to plan with her until she gets her work schedule for the week. Seems like a typical 18-19 year old, slightly flaky, lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contacted and / or seen any of the following young ladies?

    1) Red_velvet_2607.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-dbc90a4ce1d0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape