Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7897
-
02-15-18 15:46 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone chat with this?
I'm getting a weird vibe with this one! Started off good but now turning very strange.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-7718820cd900
-
02-15-18 10:49 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 339Wow. That is GPS. Agencies standards are my limit. I know what I can get for 350 from a smoking hot agency girl. SBs want more then they better offer something you can't find elsewhere. Better rate or service or college age or personality or a true non pro. There is no reason to give a semi pro more than agency rates for a worse experience.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 17:36 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 198She has been around for a while
Not the best attitude and not GFE. She is petite and used to be able to host but only pops up when she needs money. The last time I talked to her she wanted 500, I countered with 350 and anal and she said 500 and I could have anal. It has always been one pop, no kissing, and BJ was not very good. I actually helped her move a few times and still got shitty service, but again she is a spinner and was hosting.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 15:40 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 380Lnxo. GPS
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-d37d61913c30
Horrible case of GPS. Wants $500 minimum. I asked specifically if there was a time limit to that. She responds with "I mean it just depends. I've been paid more than that for less than an hour. My girlfriend sometimes comes with me and she host for 800 total. " Being paid $500+ for less than an hour. Yeah. I think I'll hook up with those hot ass providers on Eros that go for $350/ hr and are well reviewed.
-
02-14-18 08:52 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 57Tinkz
I reviewed her last fall. She was obviously high when I met her, but mostly coherent. Works out of a house near white marsh near golden ring rd. Has a son with development problems. Defaults to bare everything if that is your thing. I was a bit more positive in my last review, but on reflection and with experience, there are better options unless she is your type.
-grimm.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 22:16 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 215SA sucks
+1.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
They are so blatant about it, not only that, I am getting constants ads for diamond membership which is $250 per month. Utterly shameless pimps.
I really get infuriated with this constant intrusion after paying already for monthly premium access.
-
02-13-18 22:05 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 393Premium Membership
I just noticed that the prices for premium have gone up. I signed up for 1-month premium on New Year's Day, and it was $79.95. Now it's $89.95. It's $10 more for the 3-month and 6-month premium as well. Funny enough, I recall a pop-up on SA months ago asking for suggestions for improvement of the site, and I wrote that the fees should be lowered LOL.
-
02-13-18 21:06 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 53Any insight on Tinkz504? Her pictures make me wonder if she is semi-pro. Her FB speaks of finally getting off parole. And being married, but MD case search did not return any hits that I thought was here. Any excessive risk with this one?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-3bc53678f5a5
-
02-13-18 19:48 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 339Yeah, I was thinking that. Checked a local club sites to see if she was in one. Not paying SA price for block talent.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 18:16 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 441Look Closely
One of the pictures is the stripper locker room!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-18 13:05 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 339Intel on kylakitty
DTF but seems like a pro or stripper side hustle. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823.
Nothing wrong with that, but the whole fun of SA is amateurs.
-
02-13-18 07:41 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 289Same for me. Not getting a warm feeling about it, already cancelled on one planned lunch meet. She never initiates contact. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 20:14 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel on Sweet Girls 1.
Mid-20's latina. Likely DTF. We discussed meeting in a private location for some quiet time. However I never discussed any tuition, and I am not sure what she is looking for. My schedule became difficult, and she stopped responding after awhile, so not sure her intentions. But it was clear she was waiting for an offer from me. If someone was more local to DC, she may be worth a look:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-d5fd55e82b1e
-
02-12-18 20:06 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 53I have been in sporadic contact with Red_velvet_2607. She is local to a popular (and mostly safe) part of the City of Baltimore; no car, can't host, and wants to meet in public first. I did not get a strong DTF vibe, but I don't pressure for that early on anyway. I need a real connection before I care to meet in private. Call me old fashioned. She is a bit difficult to talk to, often one word replies, and its hard to plan with her until she gets her work schedule for the week. Seems like a typical 18-19 year old, slightly flaky, lady.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 19:55 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 79I met with her a few months ago from CL ad and I guess was lucky. She had a little bit of attitude because I was a few minutes late picking her up but other than that, no issues. We went and parked, did the deed and she really got into it. She is a bit heavier than those pictures so you really are not missing anything. I also noticed she changes her number often as I responded to her ads a few more times to different numbers but never went back due to her weight.
Originally Posted by Fahq1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






